PDA

View Full Version : I have two things to say...

The King
11-19-2007, 06:33 AM
Seven is the amount of harassing text messages I got from Pats fans last night. Most of them containing something along the lines of... "Is this Buffalo High School", "Ouch", "Buffalo shouldnt be allowed to field a team"

What I dont get is the Patriots have beat the hell out of every team except Indy... so why the hate?

Part two after listening to JP introduce himself in the pregame intros, I thought his voice sounded disturbingly familar. I went back and checked my voice mail from Friday and JP and mybills sound identical. Sounds like a great zone game. Jp or Beth?

The King
11-19-2007, 07:19 AM
They are bashing JP on the radio now... not his play, his voice.

mybills
11-19-2007, 07:43 AM
:rofl:

I only got one text message from a Pats fan. "Beth, your team sucks."
I text back, you DO know that the Jags game matters more, don't you?
and
btw, Miami sucks, not Buffalo, get it right. :snicker:

The King
11-19-2007, 07:45 AM
:rofl:

I only got one text message from a Pats fan. "Beth, your team sucks."
I text back, you DO know that the Jags game matters more, don't you?
and
btw, Miami sucks, not Buffalo, get it right. :snicker:

1 text makes up like 13% or Rhode Islands population.

OpIv37
11-19-2007, 07:48 AM
Seven is the amount of harassing text messages I got from Pats fans last night. Most of them containing something along the lines of... "Is this Buffalo High School", "Ouch", "Buffalo shouldnt be allowed to field a team"

What I dont get is the Patriots have beat the hell out of every team except Indy... so why the hate?

Part two after listening to JP introduce himself in the pregame intros, I thought his voice sounded disturbingly familar. I went back and checked my voice mail from Friday and JP and mybills sound identical. Sounds like a great zone game. Jp or Beth?

we allowed the Pats to score more points than they have in any other game. We did WORSE in the 2nd game against the Pats than we did in the first. We couldn't stop their starting offense- 7 possessions, 7 TD's.

Yeah, the Patriots have beat everyone but they haven't beat ANYONE this bad. That's why the hate. It was truly a pathetic performance.

mybills
11-19-2007, 07:52 AM
It was fun to flip off the two fat faced girls who were Pats fans. Too bad they couldn't see me any more than Madden could hear me tell him to stop sucking Brady's balls so hard. :chuckle: