• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Michael Gaines

Does anyone else think this guy is playing great? Considering he was a pickup in week two I think he's been great. Probably the most productive TE we have had since Jay.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• SquishDaFish
    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
    • Jun 2005

Re: Michael Gaines

I agree

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by MBBedard
      Does anyone else think this guy is playing great? Considering he was a pickup in week two I think he's been great. Probably the most productive TE we have had since Jay.
      Now if we had someone that can toss the rock near his head instead of his feet, we might have something.

Comment

• The King
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Skooby
        Now if we had someone that can toss the rock near his head instead of his feet, we might have something.
        We do! Mr. Trent Edwards!
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
          Lets GO BUFFALO!!
          • Jun 2005

There goes this thread. WTG Skooby ruin another thread

Comment

• The King
            • Jun 2004

The thread is a positive one about Sir Michael Gaines!
            It was all

Comment

• tampabay25690
              • Feb 2004

AGREE 100% he is 1 of the guys that actually showewd up last nite. Are Defense should have just stayed home. It would have made this loss feel better
              GO Gators!!!!!!
              GO GATORS!!

Comment

• The King
                • Jun 2004

I thought the D did well against the run for 3 quarters
                It was all

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
                  • Oct 2002

For a big guy he has decent hands..

Comment

• DraftBoy
                    Administrator
                    • Jul 2002

Very good FA pickup imo, he has made some key cacthes for us this year.
                    COMING SOON...
                    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

in my mind.. he will always be the guy that botched the onside kick against the cowboys.
                      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

you're ****ing kidding right?

He makes a few clutch grabs, but in the last four games he has 3 penalties and at least 2 drops. He's Robert Royal II- he'll come up with a big play every now and then but he'll also burn you with the big mistake.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• The King
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
                          you're ****ing kidding right?

He makes a few clutch grabs, but in the last four games he has 3 penalties and at least 2 drops. He's Robert Royal II- he'll come up with a big play every now and then but he'll also burn you with the big mistake.
                          He should be Robert Royal 1. He came in with no expecations and a hell of a lot cheaper than Royal.
                          It was all

Comment

• mybills
                            81 st zoner
                            • Jul 2002

I agree with Tonk and Op...
                            everyone says how inconsistent the QB is, but there are several players that are, and sadly, Gaines is one of them.
                            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

He should be Robert Royal 1. He came in with no expecations and a hell of a lot cheaper than Royal.
                              well that is true- he's a better value than Royal.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X