PDA

View Full Version : JP did not lose us this game.

HHURRICANE
11-19-2007, 07:51 AM
JP did not lose us this game. With that said he is a terrible QB and I hope Jauron has the balls to move forward. Reminders of why from last night:

1) The perfectly thrown int. It's rare that a guy can pick off a ball in stride. Thing of beauty.

2) Injury. I was told that the game ball might be out 2 weeks due to turf toe from JP's bad throws.

3) Seriously, how many balls have to hit the ground? Is it not embarrassing to have to rush the O up because you know the ball you threw was horrible and incomplete.

4) The O-line is protecting you and you can't get rid of the ball. People are open underneath and you won't even attempt to throw to them.

People this is not a playoff team. Our D was dominated. Randy Moss looked like he was playing against elementary school kids. Time to see what we have with Mr. Edwards and next year.

Tatonka
11-19-2007, 07:58 AM
josh reed clearly stopped running his route on the int.. but hey.. every int is the qbs fault.

and he threw several dump off passes yesterday.. but lets ignore the facts.. it just confuses people.

mybills
11-19-2007, 07:59 AM
He did throw some duds, although I disagree that the Parrish one was under thrown. That play looked designed to make the defender keep going because JP's known for putting it in the back of the end zone. If you watch Roscoe, he's got his eye on it the whole time, and turns at the last second. Of course, the defender kept going as planned. I loved it! Yay Roscoe! :bf1:

The King
11-19-2007, 08:05 AM
The INT was a mis-cue... a horrific looking pass but who knows if thats on JP or Reed. Its how Jp reacts when the pocket is collapsing that makes me nuts. He just starts jerking around like a 10 year old hopped up on pixy sticks and sour patch kids.

acehole
11-19-2007, 08:06 AM
JP did not do his part to win either I will give you that.
We were outclassed ...out coached and outplayed on all three sides of the ball. Low and away is where you want to put the ball as to not get picked...but to low and to away. Give JP until we are out of the playoffs..then Trend. I would not put your expectations as high as they are on this kid...you will be disappionted. Dear Dick Juron..and marv....Please sign Lance Briggs and DJ Hacket in the offseason then a CB and DT.

Thanks.

JP did not lose us this game. With that said he is a terrible QB and I hope Jauron has the balls to move forward. Reminders of why from last night:

1) The perfectly thrown int. It's rare that a guy can pick off a ball in stride. Thing of beauty.

2) Injury. I was told that the game ball might be out 2 weeks due to turf toe from JP's bad throws.

3) Seriously, how many balls have to hit the ground? Is it not embarrassing to have to rush the O up because you know the ball you threw was horrible and incomplete.

4) The O-line is protecting you and you can't get rid of the ball. People are open underneath and you won't even attempt to throw to them.

People this is not a playoff team. Our D was dominated. Randy Moss looked like he was playing against elementary school kids. Time to see what we have with Mr. Edwards and next year.

HHURRICANE
11-19-2007, 08:07 AM
He did throw some duds, although I disagree that the Parrish one was under thrown. That play looked designed to make the defender keep going because JP's known for putting it in the back of the end zone. If you watch Roscoe, he's got his eye on it the whole time, and turns at the last second. Of course, the defender kept going as planned. I loved it! Yay Roscoe! :bf1:

Roscoe did a nice job so I don't want to take anything away from him.

But do you really think that the play was designed for a 5' 7" reciever to stop on an underthrown ball?

The funny part is that every TD pass this year has been underthrown by JP. Kind of funny.

HHURRICANE
11-19-2007, 08:10 AM
JP did not do his part to win either I will give you that.
We were outclassed ...out coached and outplayed on all three sides of the ball. Low and away is where you want to put the ball as to not get picked...but to low and to away. Give JP until we are out of the playoffs..then Trend. I would not put your expectations as high as they are on this kid...you will be disappionted. Dear Dick Juron..and marv....Please sign Lance Briggs and DJ Hacket in the offseason then a CB and DT.

Thanks.

I think we are already out of the playoffs, if not technically. JP is regressing before our eyes.

I think he'll get the start against the Jags anyway but I'm ready to evaluate Mr. Edwards.

Tatonka
11-19-2007, 08:11 AM
the endzone td was absolutely supposed to be underthrown.. he throws that pass with lee all the time.. qbs all over the nfl throw that pass every week..

give me a break..

your post is a douche.

mybills
11-19-2007, 08:14 AM
It's easy to under throw a bomb, but yes, I do believe that one was designed that way. If it were supposed to go to the back of the end zone, I don't think Roscoe would be staring it down for 30 yards prior. He'd wait till he was closer to the goal line like any other receiver would, and like the defender did.

Typ0
11-19-2007, 08:14 AM
I think we are already out of the playoffs, if not technically. JP is regressing before our eyes.

as has gone throughout the mental midgets career.

Tatonka
11-19-2007, 08:15 AM
your actually saying you think we are "technically" out of the playoffs?

wow..

mybills
11-19-2007, 08:16 AM
The funny part is that every TD pass this year has been underthrown by JP.
That's just hate talking, but I agree with your thread title.

Philagape
11-19-2007, 08:18 AM
Just to show I'm being fair and balanced ... the TD pass against Cincy was not underthrown. :clap: :party:

LtBillsFan66
11-19-2007, 08:20 AM
The bomb is not meant to be underthrown. Some of you kill me.

mybills
11-19-2007, 08:23 AM
josh reed clearly stopped running his route on the int.. but hey.. every int is the qbs fault.
Josh AND Lee messed up last week, too. They almost ran into each other when they both ran the wrong way. What a wasted throw, but glad nobody picked it off. :cynic:
These guys aren't consistent.

HHURRICANE
11-19-2007, 08:23 AM
your actually saying you think we are "technically" out of the playoffs?

wow..

Open eyes and read quote correctly. I think it reads "if not technically".

That would imply that we are still in the playoff hunt even though it's not realistic.

HHURRICANE
11-19-2007, 08:26 AM
That's just hate talking, but I agree with your thread title.

No it's not hate talking, I actually didn't remeber one that wasn't but if Philgape says it I believe him.

SquishDaFish
That pass to roscoe was perfect. Perfect calll and a great pass. Great rout run by Roscoe also. Put the damn hate aside and realize JP did not lose that game for us. We were beat on every aspect of the game. JP was our leading god damn rusher. I think the coaches were really looking towards the rest of the season and put this game as an Loss before it even started.

mybills
The bomb is not meant to be underthrown.
exactly. that's why I don't think it was a bomb to the back. Thus, not underthrown. :dizzy:

SquishDaFish
11-19-2007, 08:27 AM
Matter of fact the INT Reed stopped running. You could tell by JPs face that he was expecting Reed to keep running.

MikeInRoch
11-19-2007, 08:29 AM

Josh Reed was actually irrelevant on that play. The DB jumped the route so badly it would have been picked even if Reed hadn't stopped. Which is probably why he DID stop, because he was thinking JP would never throw it given the coverage, and he was looking for someplace to get open.

Tatonka
11-19-2007, 08:29 AM
your right.. we are 5 and 5 and are in position to have the first shot at the playoffs we have had in years.. we are 4-1 in our last 5 games.. but after losing to a team that no one (including the superbowl champs and 9-1 cowboys) could beat, we should pack it in and hand the remainder of our season over to a kid who has 1 td and 5 ints so that we can definately not make the playoffs..

sounds like a great idea.. that way.. there really is no point at all in watching the rest of the season..

so of you guys are unbelievable.. seriously.. its sad.. its like you get more enjoyment out of assuming the worst.. unreal.

Tatonka
11-19-2007, 08:30 AM
Josh Reed was actually irrelevant on that play. The DB jumped the route so badly it would have been picked even if Reed hadn't stopped. .

how do you "jump" a route that a wr is not even running?

oh.. and can i get the megamillions lotto numbers for this week?

Philagape
11-19-2007, 08:39 AM
Even if the bomb was intentionally underthrown ... What does it say that he had only one or two plays all game worth praising? JP has played only one game this year in which the offense scored more than one TD. I don't care how great his bombs are when he does little else the rest of the game. From Jeff George to Bledsoe, every mad bomber will hit one once in a while, but the rest of their game means they'll hurt the team more than help it.
What kind of a fan praises the one TD instead of demanding more?

Philagape
11-19-2007, 08:39 AM
how do you "jump" a route that a wr is not even running?

By reading the QB

SquishDaFish
11-19-2007, 08:40 AM
If he would of kept running and the guy still had position then maybe he can turn DB and knock it down?? :idunno:

dannyek71
11-19-2007, 08:57 AM
The pats make every QB look terrible.

Did JP do his part to win the game more than others on the team?
No

Was JP the largest reason for loosing 56-10?
No

This was clearly a TEAM loss if I ever saw one.

Historian
11-19-2007, 09:01 AM
By reading the QB

And this guy telegraphs EVERY PASS before it's thrown.

colin
11-19-2007, 09:06 AM
i really don't understand how anyone cannot see that jp is effing horrible.

he is a joke, the announcers on tv make fun of him, opponents don't respect him, he can't read the d, he can't score, he can't win, he can't hit open guys, he can't hit a guy in stride, he ducks down like a baby before the rush gets there, he panics, he can't read the blitz, he stinks.

he is a bad bad nfl qb. he has a big arm and that's it. trent edwards is, even as a fresh rook, the best qb on our team.

jp should either be traded in the offseason or just cut soon.

Bill Cody
11-19-2007, 10:59 AM
When the opposing offense scores 7 straight TD's it really doesn't matter what your QB does you're going to lose and lose big. Having said that anyone that can't see by now that Losman is to Brady what a pre schooler is to a grad student you're blind. Brady isn't the issue but how anyone thinks Losman will EVER lead this team to a SB is beyond comprehension. I do hold out hope for him becoming mediocre though if we stick with him but that's about it. The funny thing is other than a couple plays the Patriots got very little pressure on Losman. He had ample time to throw and just made a lot of bad throws. That's what he does, that's who he is. I think it's time to see if Edwards can grow into something.

But getting back to my original statement if you can't stop a team from scoring TD's on 7 straight possesions you're toast anyway. Next draft we need to find some pass rushers because Brady was in a rocking chair last night.

TacklingDummy
11-19-2007, 11:21 AM
Matter of fact the INT Reed stopped running. You could tell by JPs face that he was expecting Reed to keep running.

Yeah, it's Reeds fault. :up:

Billz_fan
11-19-2007, 11:28 AM
The whole overthrown/underthrown thing matters not, niether does anything else. What we saw last night was rape and pillage. They came to our village and beat the crap out of us and took our women and children.

As far as the QB's on this team, I don't think either one is the answer at this point. We all got to see just what the top of the league looks like. We got along way to go.

Billzz
11-19-2007, 11:29 AM
Reed stopped because he was going to sit in the weak spot of the defense. Not a bad choice except as soon as he was stopping JP let the ball go as if Reed was going to continue on. It really is that simple.

Mr. Pink
11-19-2007, 11:31 AM
You'd think that JP woulda notice Reed broke off the route...I mean afterall he only looked at Reed the entire play. Go figure the DB knew where the ball was going.

But yeah, you're right, this wasn't JP's fault.

acehole
11-19-2007, 11:34 AM
i really don't understand how anyone cannot see that jp is effing horrible.

he is a joke, the announcers on tv make fun of him, opponents don't respect him, he can't read the d, he can't score, he can't win, he can't hit open guys, he can't hit a guy in stride, he ducks down like a baby before the rush gets there, he panics, he can't read the blitz, he stinks.

he is a bad bad nfl qb. he has a big arm and that's it. trent edwards is, even as a fresh rook, the best qb on our team.

jp should either be traded in the offseason or just cut soon.

I dont agree with most of what you are saying...but he did not have a good game.
Trend would not have faired better..IMHO.

patmoran2006
11-19-2007, 11:37 AM
LOL. No, Losman did not lose the game. The entire team sucked.. However...

Losman is ****ing GARBAGE and I cant believe there's still actually a few out there who dont see it.

Is he ever going to STEP UP into the pocket to make a throw when there is pressure? Or is he going to run laterally or backwards, and throw off his backfoot for the rest of his life. For someone with such a "cannon" arm, he sure continues to throw a lot of balls at WR's feet.

He's a bum. The way you guys think about David CArr and Joey Harrington, that's what the rest of the league and it's fans think about JP.

He's a scrub. Enough is enough. There's only been one game this season he hasn't SUCKED.

TacklingDummy
11-19-2007, 11:38 AM
He's a scrub. Enough is enough. There's only been one game this season he hasn't SUCKED.

Which one was that?

patmoran2006
11-19-2007, 11:42 AM
He was good vs Cinci.

He sucked against Denver, was even worse at Pittsburgh. Was mostly miserable at Miami and looked like a JV high school QB last night in the pocket vs NE. He had a decent relief outing against the Jets, but that pass to EVans where people were ready to start loving him again should've been intercepted.

patmoran2006
11-19-2007, 11:43 AM
Like i said, He'd David CArr or Joey Harrington to everyone else in the league and it's fan, but the few fans he actually still has left over in Buffalo.

I mean I'm serious when I ask how could ANYONE Possibly think this guy is a good long term starting QB for this team? He's a bum.

TacklingDummy
11-19-2007, 11:45 AM
I mean I'm serious when I ask how could ANYONE Possibly think this guy is a good long term starting QB for this team? He's a bum.

Amen.

HHURRICANE
11-19-2007, 11:47 AM
The fact that there still people here that think JP gives us the best chance to win is somewhat comical.

This mentality is why we deserve to lose 56-10.

If JP starts this Sunday I guarantee a loss. All my zonebucks.

Billzz
11-19-2007, 11:54 AM
The fact that there still people here that think JP gives us the best chance to win is somewhat comical.

I will take that bet, I need the zone bucks.

patmoran2006
11-19-2007, 11:54 AM
your right.. we are 5 and 5 and are in position to have the first shot at the playoffs we have had in years.. we are 4-1 in our last 5 games.. but after losing to a team that no one (including the superbowl champs and 9-1 cowboys) could beat, we should pack it in and hand the remainder of our season over to a kid who has 1 td and 5 ints so that we can definately not make the playoffs..

sounds like a great idea.. that way.. there really is no point at all in watching the rest of the season..

so of you guys are unbelievable.. seriously.. its sad.. its like you get more enjoyment out of assuming the worst.. unreal.
Ughhh.. In case you forgot, Trent is 3-1 as a starter. How is starting him "packing it in"?

As for your "stats", Losman has one less interception. And a WHOPPING 3 TD's. Great stats for a first round pick from 2004. Two of those three TD's could've been easily intercepted. Evans and Parrish made the plays, not Losman. You could've chucked those balls up from the stands; neither throw was a good one.

Stats aside, David Carr JR has zero pocket prescence. It's comical watching him get rattled if his first WR isn't open immediately..

He is a below average QB and that's putting it nicely. The team was winning with Edwards, I dont care how many TD's he throws. they control the ball, they move the chains, and they give the defense rest and better position to work with.

Losman will be someone else's backup next year. Cut your losses with the chump, and start to move forward.

Regardless of what you think about JP or Trent, saying we are "packing it in" by starting a guy with a .750 win % as a starter is stupid.

Michael82
11-19-2007, 11:55 AM
I would not be suprised if JP Losman starts again this week and I would actually prefer it. I think the we all knew the Patriots game was a loss, we all knew we would get spanked...but the Jacksonville game is our make it or break it game for this team to stay alive. If the Bills lose it, JP Losman can go to the bench and Trent Edwards can officially start the future.

HHURRICANE
11-19-2007, 12:20 PM
I will take that bet, I need the zone bucks.

For sure. I'll hold out for any others as well.

HHURRICANE
11-19-2007, 12:21 PM
I would not be suprised if JP Losman starts again this week and I would actually prefer it. I think the we all knew the Patriots game was a loss, we all knew we would get spanked...but the Jacksonville game is our make it or break it game for this team to stay alive. If the Bills lose it, JP Losman can go to the bench and Trent Edwards can officially start the future.

I agree with you Mikey. I highly doubt that Jauron sits JP this weekend.

Drev8
11-19-2007, 12:27 PM
You know what? Enough with these "make it or break it" games for JP. Can't we agree that at this point in his development, Edwards give us as good a chance to win as Losman? And if that's the case, let's just get Edwards as much experience as we can. If he helps get us into the playoffs, awesome. If not, we at least get a sense of what he can having given him half the season's games. Then we can decide if we need another QB (uuggghhh).

Jauron said if you perform, you play. Losman is not performing. Ergo....

trapezeus
11-19-2007, 12:35 PM
How many times have you heard that football is a game of momentum?

throwing an INT in the first drive killed the momentum. The Bills fans really thought we were going to give the pats a run for their money. Even the Bills management thought that. Did you see how many yellow coats they had to crowd control?

It's on the QB to know what is going on. JP lost us a significant amount of momentum and the game snowballed on us as a result.

JP = nice guy but not a nice QB. The experiment is done. He's not playing to the level of a 1st rounder.

SquishDaFish
11-19-2007, 12:38 PM
We few posters are not sticking up for JP nor saying he is the future. You blind ones need to realize what we are saying....As long as we are in playoff hunt he gives us a better chance to win over TE. Not much better but better none the less.

camelcowboy
11-19-2007, 12:43 PM
the endzone td was absolutely supposed to be underthrown.. he throws that pass with lee all the time.. qbs all over the nfl throw that pass every week..

give me a break..

your post is a douche.He missed open receivers under threw many other balls. You can keep the blinders on but he looked horrible. No pocket presence at all, but i don't care if your post keeps its head up it's arse. It must like the view.

camelcowboy
11-19-2007, 12:45 PM
We few posters are not sticking up for JP nor saying he is the future. You blind ones need to realize what we are saying....As long as we are in playoff hunt he gives us a better chance to win over TE. Not much better but better none the less. If the way JP's plays gives us the best chance to win then scrap the season. He has just looked awful.

HHURRICANE
11-19-2007, 12:50 PM
We few posters are not sticking up for JP nor saying he is the future. You blind ones need to realize what we are saying....As long as we are in playoff hunt he gives us a better chance to win over TE. Not much better but better none the less.

I know he's not the future but I also realize that he's not the present.

If Trent starts against Miami and wins 4 in a row you might be kicking yourself for finishing at 9-7 and missing the playoffs by a game.

If you want to ignore the fact that JP looks awful, so be it.

patmoran2006
11-19-2007, 12:54 PM
WHAT HAVE YOU SEEN, AND WHAT DO YOU BASE YOUR THEORY ON THAT JP GIVES US A BETTER CHANCE TO WIN OVER TRENT EDWARDS?

PLEASE GIVE ME SPECIFICS, because to me JP has looked like a bum in every game he's started this year other than the Bengals game. I'm interested in your answer, thanks.

Ingtar33
11-19-2007, 01:10 PM

no. reed ran his rout and was covered. it was an option rout. reed read the coverage and tried to get open, by stopping and breaking back outside. (good move when a CB has perfect coverage on you)

JP somehow missed the perfect coverage and tried to throw the ball on the original rout.

had reed completed the rout it still would have been int'ed.

dannyek71
11-19-2007, 01:24 PM
I love it. Most of this thread is complaining about 1 pass in a 56-10 loss. This was a total TEAM meltdown.

HHURRICANE
11-19-2007, 01:29 PM
I love it. Most of this thread is complaining about 1 pass in a 56-10 loss. This was a total TEAM meltdown.

The Pats were up by 14 points beacuse of the miserbale start by our offense. Giving the Pats a 14 point lead after 8 minutes was the kiss of death.

You don't play catch up with the Pats.

I'm not giving our D a pass either. They sucked. But JP gave the Pats momentum on the 4th play of the game.

Philagape
11-19-2007, 01:33 PM
Most of this thread is complaining about 1 pass in a 56-10 loss.

The ones at receivers' feet sucked too. And the ones that were too high.

Michael82
11-19-2007, 01:34 PM
EXACTLY! Good post. :bf1:

Mr. Pink
11-19-2007, 01:36 PM
Fine.

JP Losman did not lose us this game. You're right.

BUT

JP Losman sure as hell didn't do anything to keep us competitive let alone try to win it.

Put Hamdan in at QB, hell Fred Jackson, at this point.

mybills
11-19-2007, 01:41 PM
:rofl:

justasportsfan
11-19-2007, 01:43 PM
haha! TDUMMY is back! You just couldn't help yourself could ya?

Welcome back anyways.

justasportsfan
11-19-2007, 01:45 PM

Please stay tuned. Comment subject to change more often than the flex schedule.

JD
11-19-2007, 01:45 PM
We burned a Losman jersey at the party I was at the other night, I'll post the video if anyones interest :D

He is garbage. Time to ride out Edwards.

JP Era, over.

Michael82
11-19-2007, 01:58 PM
We burned a Losman jersey at the party I was at the other night, I'll post the video if anyones interest :D

He is garbage. Time to ride out Edwards.

JP Era, over.
Nice job. Burning a current Buffalo Bills players jersey. What a guy! :clap:

So, when are you going to turn in your fan card? :ill:

Mr. Pink
11-19-2007, 02:00 PM

Mikey, a lot of us are fans even if we think our QB situation is outright pathetic. JP makes me long for the days of Bruce Mathison. At least his era in Bills lore was very short lived.

Michael82
11-19-2007, 02:19 PM
Mikey, a lot of us are fans even if we think our QB situation is outright pathetic. JP makes me long for the days of Bruce Mathison. At least his era in Bills lore was very short lived.
still....fans should not be burning a Buffalo Bills jersey of a current player. Willis McGahee is understandable, because he's gone. But JP Losman is the starting QB of this team, like it or not. You shouldn't burn his jersey. :cynic:

JD
11-19-2007, 02:20 PM

When are you going to stop giving JP a reach around and just admit that he is not the future of this ****ing team?

Burning a Bills flag would signify my hate for the bills thus burning a JP losman would signify that I hate JP Losman. Durr durr

camelcowboy
11-19-2007, 02:22 PM
still....fans should not be burning a Buffalo Bills jersey of a current player. Willis McGahee is understandable, because he's gone. But JP Losman is the starting QB of this team, like it or not. You shouldn't burn his jersey. :cynic: Part of our obligation as fans is showing our unhappiness with the organization. The guys who put bags on their head at games, are they not fans. Don't lose sleep over morons burning their jerseys michael if they want burn something that cost them a good amount of cash god bless them. I have no problems with fans showing they are unhappy with the team. JP is a microcasim of a much bigger frustration. We haven't had a qb worth a damn since kelly. Fans have every right to be frustrated with this team.

billser
11-19-2007, 02:24 PM
MY Gf who doest know much about football kept saying "whys he throwing the ball to the ground" or "whys he running into the other team so much" ..sad sad sad

JD
11-19-2007, 02:54 PM
The jersey wasnt mine by the way, so I was all for its destruction :up:

acehole
11-19-2007, 03:55 PM

Who could start right now on the Bills roster that is a better qb then JP?

Luisito23
11-19-2007, 04:21 PM
It amazing how some people still defend JP...You would think that they're getting a part of his check or something...Simply amazing.....

GO BILLS!!!!!!!

HotRod
11-19-2007, 05:10 PM
What's amazing is that everyone sucked (Except Lindell)... Where was the defense that basically shut TO & C. Johnson down?

shelby
11-19-2007, 05:19 PM
Our D was outplayed, plain and simple. The Patriots are :curse:ing good, and it hurts me to admit that.

Oaf
11-19-2007, 07:14 PM
no. reed ran his rout and was covered. it was an option rout. reed read the coverage and tried to get open, by stopping and breaking back outside. (good move when a CB has perfect coverage on you)

JP somehow missed the perfect coverage and tried to throw the ball on the original rout.

had reed completed the rout it still would have been int'ed.
Nice avatar Ingtar. How I miss that day. :ill:

Oaf
11-19-2007, 07:24 PM
When Dick said, "If you play, you'll perform", he meant 'perform' is equal to at least not losing the game for the team. JP hasn't done that yet, and Edwards was a good part of the Dallas loss and almost cost us the Baltimore game.

Let's say we play JVille tight on defense, allowing 20 points. That's actually not bad considering how the Jax O is playing w/ Garrard and that it's at home for them. If JP can't engineer 13 or more points and throws more than 1 pick, I'd say that's grounds for "not performing", and therefore..

TacklingDummy
11-19-2007, 08:11 PM

3-1

2-4

Yeah, he gives us the better chance to win. :rolleyes:

That 10-20 record as starter of the Buffalo Bill is impressive.

TacklingDummy
11-19-2007, 08:15 PM
haha! TDUMMY is back! You just couldn't help yourself could ya?

It's hard not to come back after watching JP play so poorly the last 2 games. But hey, he did play average against the Bengals. I guess having your starting QB play average 1 out of every 6 times is an improvement.

HHURRICANE
11-19-2007, 08:40 PM
Who could start right now on the Bills roster that is a better qb then JP?

Is this a trick question?

I'm thinking a healthy Trent Edwards.

Philagape
11-19-2007, 09:35 PM
Is this a trick question?

I'm thinking a healthy Trent Edwards.

Sorry, only the graphics on ESPN determine who the better QB is. :crazy:

acehole
11-19-2007, 10:29 PM
Sorry, only the graphics on ESPN determine who the better QB is. :crazy:

Yea that and the Bills coaches and all the stats...that are mostly lies.

NEXT!

CarolinaBill99
11-19-2007, 10:43 PM
JP did not lose us the game, and I thought he should have started till last night. It wasn't the bad throws but his reaction to a collasping pocket that tells me he hasn't evolved yet. He goes into a shell in the pocket and doesn't know how to dump the ball off. I might be into starting Edwards this week.

BillsFever21
11-19-2007, 11:23 PM
You guys seriously have problems. They must be upset that Trent can't make that throw. That was ANOTHER nice long TD throw by him and they try to dispute every one.

They are upset because their predictions of JP turning the ball over 4 times didn't hold water. In a game where we were totally overmatched and abused he was able to make at least some plays and outside of one miscommunication he kept the ball out of their hands.

Ebenezer
11-19-2007, 11:26 PM
You guys seriously have problems. They must be upset that Trent can't make that throw. That was ANOTHER nice long TD throw by him and they try to dispute every one.

They are upset because their predictions of JP turning the ball over 4 times didn't hold water. In a game where we were totally overmatched and abused he was able to make at least some plays and outside of one miscommunication he kept the ball out of their hands.
It was a nice pass but it was a little late. RP was open and had to wait on it. That being said...if the Bills insist on playing Losman we have to see that pass at least three times a game. It works - use it.

BillsFever21
11-19-2007, 11:33 PM
Even if the bomb was intentionally underthrown ... What does it say that he had only one or two plays all game worth praising? JP has played only one game this year in which the offense scored more than one TD. I don't care how great his bombs are when he does little else the rest of the game. From Jeff George to Bledsoe, every mad bomber will hit one once in a while, but the rest of their game means they'll hurt the team more than help it.
What kind of a fan praises the one TD instead of demanding more?

The one great play you are whining about is still more then Trent had the entire season he played. JP matched Trent's TD total on that one play. That is kind of sad when you look at it that way.

This is too much that some people are blaming JP for most of the loss Sunday night. In a game where the Patriots did EVERYTHING they wanted and scored TD's on their first 7 possessions that is all JP's fault though. Some of you guys really need your fanhood examined. You know, it's JP's fault that we couldn't put up 57 points on the board.

Some just don't understand football. Either that or would rather see us get killed so they can ***** and beat off to their Trent poster. The Patriots is the best team in the history of the NFL. It means nothing though when everytime your offense goes back on the field the other team just had another TD. Now they can sit back in pass coverage and blitz the hell out of you. Considering that we were outmatched and had to force things in a one demensional offense it's amazing he only had one INT.

Ebenezer
11-19-2007, 11:43 PM
It means nothing though when everytime your offense goes back on the field the other team just had another TD. Now they can sit back in pass coverage and blitz the hell out of you.

Exactly, does that team actually play defense? Most games they get up by so much that they can't be caught.

BillsFever21
11-19-2007, 11:53 PM
The Pats were up by 14 points beacuse of the miserbale start by our offense. Giving the Pats a 14 point lead after 8 minutes was the kiss of death.

I'm not giving our D a pass either. They sucked. But JP gave the Pats momentum on the 4th play of the game.

So you're saying that INT caused the momentum to change to the fact that the Patriots ALSO scored TD's on the next 6 drives after that? LOL.

Yep. There is NO WAY that the Patriots score on all 7 of them drives if not for that INT. Even if we scored a TD later on that brought the game to 14-7. That long TD pass should've killed the momentum for the Patriots with that pathetic logic.

Poor defense. JP caused them to let Tom Brady and Randy Moss play catch all night long. The funniest thing is that Trent supporters are crying about an INT when he has 1 TD and 5 INT, along with 3 INT's in the 4th quarter, 77 yards and a QB rating of 33. Yes. He is very clutch. We may have won this game if Trent was playing.

Ebenezer
11-20-2007, 12:01 AM
So you're saying that INT caused the momentum to change to the fact that the Patriots ALSO scored TD's on the next 6 drives after that? LOL.

Yep. There is NO WAY that the Patriots score on all 7 of them drives if not for that INT. Even if we scored a TD later on that brought the game to 14-7. That long TD pass should've killed the momentum for the Patriots with that pathetic logic.

I wonder if they ruled the fumble on the ensuing kickoff if we could have stemmed the tide and kept it them 38.

Philagape
11-20-2007, 12:04 AM
This is too much that some people are blaming JP for most of the loss Sunday night. In a game where the Patriots did EVERYTHING they wanted and scored TD's on their first 7 possessions that is all JP's fault though. Some of you guys really need your fanhood examined. You know, it's JP's fault that we couldn't put up 57 points on the board.

Another lie. What is it about JP that makes his fans compulsive liars? The only way to defend JP is to answer a charge that no one is making. He puts up 10, and you think we're upset that it wasn't 57? That's a really serious lack of football understanding right there.
And tell more lies about Trent, like he can't throw a long pass, when he has.

What's sad is JP's lovers will gush about the vast minority of his game that's good. One INT. Big TD pass. Bledsoe could do that too. Grossman did it last week with a better pass than JP's thrown all season. Never mind that he sucks otherwise. It's hard to pick off passes that bounce on the turf. Maybe that was JP's strategy to avoid picks. Brilliant. Give neither team a chance to catch it. Yeah, that's a QB's job.

What's sad is JP Bledsoe is a failure and will likely never get better. Trent can. It's those who continually defend piss-poor play no matter what who need to have their fanhood questioned.

Ebenezer
11-20-2007, 12:32 AM
Currently, neither QB is good enough to carry this team to the playoffs.

BillsFever21
11-20-2007, 01:13 AM
Trent, like he can't throw a long pass, when he has.

Kelly Holcomb completed a long pass here and there. That wobbling duck that went 30 yards in the air isn't a good indicator or proof that he can throw the long ball. One of them in 5 games doesn't equate to being able to put the ball down the field.

Some must have nothing else to do and sit here day and night trying to dispute every Pro-Losman posts and negative Edwards and blame Losman for a team that got manhandled and gave up 7 straight TD's but act like Trent is the king with 1 TD, 5 INT's and 48 points in 5 games. There are more things to life then Trent Edwards.

Typ0
11-20-2007, 05:25 AM
Kelly Holcomb completed a long pass here and there. That wobbling duck that went 30 yards in the air isn't a good indicator or proof that he can throw the long ball. One of them in 5 games doesn't equate to being able to put the ball down the field.

Some must have nothing else to do and sit here day and night trying to dispute every Pro-Losman posts and negative Edwards and blame Losman for a team that got manhandled and gave up 7 straight TD's but act like Trent is the king with 1 TD, 5 INT's and 48 points in 5 games. There are more things to life then Trent Edwards.

TE threw a much better long ball than that...and the one JP threw in this putrid game was about seven yards behind the receiver...it was a horrible pass just like everything else he threw in this game. Wine and complain all you want about it being a team game and JP didn't lose the game those things are all true. All I know is with JP in there he's part of the problem instead of the solution and we need a solution at QB not a problem. At least TE might be a solution in the future if you haven't seen enough of JP to see he's always going to be a problem you are nuts.

dannyek71
11-20-2007, 05:35 AM

When you pick apart the defense like the pats did, I don't think it would have mattered if JP was 30-30 for 400yds. We still would have lost big. The pats didnt need any momentum.

Philagape
11-20-2007, 08:05 AM
That wobbling duck that went 30 yards in the air

Lie. It went over 45 in the air, which is about the same as JP's bombs this year. And you must not have been watching if you thought it was a duck. It got there as fast as anything JP's thrown, since receivers always have to slow up for his.

blame Losman for a team that got manhandled and gave up 7 straight TD's

Lie. I blame Losman only for his own crappy play, which has been most of the season. None of his lovers want to talk about that; they just want to make excuses and deflect attention by saying "Look who else sucked."

but act like Trent is the king with 1 TD, 5 INT's and 48 points in 5 games. There are more things to life then Trent Edwards.

He could get better. JP Bledsoe hasn't in three years. I'll take the unknown over failure.

Philagape
11-20-2007, 08:06 AM
When you pick apart the defense like the pats did, I don't think it would have mattered if JP was 30-30 for 400yds. We still would have lost big.

Yeah but then he wouldn't have sucked.

HHURRICANE
11-20-2007, 08:17 AM

Why is this so hard for you to comprehend?

The 4th play of the game was a perfectly thrown pick that was converted into 7 points. The whole game plan was to keep their O off of the field. That didn't put us in a hole form the beginning?

dannyek71
11-20-2007, 08:51 AM
Yeah but then he wouldn't have sucked.

I agree. I think he did as well. But who didnt on the bills that night?

Lets say that TE is a much better QB for the sake of argument. Maybe loose 56-14 with him in there? We wouldnt have done much better.

acehole
11-20-2007, 09:17 AM
[quote=Philagape]
Lie. I blame Losman only for his own crappy play, which has been most of the season. None of his lovers want to talk about that; they just want to make excuses and deflect attention by saying "Look who else sucked."
quote]

With the exception of the pats game he has won since comimg back from the injury....this playoff talk we are having is due to those wins..he has been inconsitant...but so have the bills in general. The defense that played the cowboys was nowhere to be found Sunday night...there are alot of articals on Schobels no show..if you can ..care to read. I dont think any of the people who think JP should remain the starter think his play was good vs the pats. However we can see beyond the qb position when making our judgements. We got into a shooting match because of M Lynch being out. It was then Tom Brady, Randy Moss, D Stalworth, Wes Welcker, Ben Watson L Malrony,against JP Losmen, Lee Evans, Josh Reed, R Parish, R Royal,a 5th round pick. You wanted JP to do what Payton Manning could not with more talent on offence and a much better d. What you are trying to say is nothing else maters and JP sucks. That my friend is either a lie or just showing how little you know.

Drev8
11-20-2007, 09:26 AM
[quote=Philagape]
quote]

With the exception of the pats game he has won since comimg back from the injury....this playoff talk we are having is due to those wins..he has been inconsitant...but so have the bills in general. The defense that played the cowboys was nowhere to be found Sunday night...there are alot of articals on Schobels no show..if you can ..care to read. I dont think any of the people who think JP should remain the starter think his play was good vs the pats. However we can see beyond the qb position when making our judgements. We got into a shooting match because of M Lynch being out. It was then Tom Brady, Randy Moss, D Stalworth, Wes Welcker, Ben Watson L Malrony,against JP Losmen, Lee Evans, Josh Reed, R Parish, R Royal,a 5th round pick. You wanted JP to do what Payton Manning could not with more talent on offence and a much better d. What you are trying to say is nothing else maters and JP sucks. That my friend is either a lie or just showing how little you know.

I can't believe how many times I'm seeing this red herring argument!!! For the last time, nobody who is criticizing JP's play is saying he should have won the game against the Patriots. No one is measuring him by that standard. It's the fact (and it is a fact) that Losman is not improving, that it's been years of the same inconsistent, mediocre play that is so infuriating. Balls hitting the turf, jumping around like a coke addict, crumbling before he's being hit with no sense of the pressure, not seeing the field, zeroing in on one receiver...etc, etc...the list goes on and on. The Pats game was just one more showcase, in a huge game for this team, where we saw the "bad" JP. Did our defense suck in this game? Yes. But so did our QB. And I think many of us here feel it's time to move on, and it's time to give a promising rookie a fair chance.

Philagape
11-20-2007, 09:39 AM
With the exception of the pats game he has won since comimg back from the injury....this playoff talk we are having is due to those wins..he has been inconsitant...but so have the bills in general. The defense that played the cowboys was nowhere to be found Sunday night...there are alot of articals on Schobels no show..if you can ..care to read. I dont think any of the people who think JP should remain the starter think his play was good vs the pats. However we can see beyond the qb position when making our judgements.

Yeah when talking about JP you can't wait to look elsewhere. I don't blame you.
But we're talking about him. There are other threads that talk about other parts of the team, including one just about Schobel. You can go there to do that. In fact, go to the Schobel thread and make excuses by saying JP sucked too! :rofl:
But that is irrelevant when talking about JP. It doesn't get any JP-worshiping dumber than using Schobel to excuse JP. Good god. Yeah, look beyond the QB position when judging the QB position. Holy crap.

Only a JP lover can boast about wins over the Jets and Cincy and Miami (5-25).

We got into a shooting match because of M Lynch being out. It was then Tom Brady, Randy Moss, D Stalworth, Wes Welcker, Ben Watson L Malrony,against JP Losmen, Lee Evans, Josh Reed, R Parish, R Royal,a 5th round pick. You wanted JP to do what Payton Manning could not with more talent on offence and a much better d. What you are trying to say is nothing else maters and JP sucks. That my friend is either a lie or just showing how little you know.

Peyton Manning? How about Chad Pennington or Derek Anderson or Philip Rivers or CLEO LEMON?? Their offenses did better.

When we're having a discussion about JP Losman, then what matters is JP Losman. Overwhelmingly, he is the main reason for his crappy play this year. His throws, his decisions, his inconsistency. Is it possible for a JP lover to talk about him without blaming anyone else? They don't want to do that.

How can a Bills fan excuse his play?? He is part of the problem! Why is it every time a crappy QB comes through here, there are creepy diehard worshipers who refuse to call him out on his bad play and defend him with the most ******ed excuses ever? Bledsoe, Holcomb, and now JP. Failures who jump over the cliff with their lemmings right behind them. They're the ones who have earned another L word.

Philagape
11-20-2007, 09:45 AM
I agree. I think he did as well. But who didnt on the bills that night?

Lets say that TE is a much better QB for the sake of argument. Maybe loose 56-14 with him in there? We wouldnt have done much better.

The JP apologists should just get a room and talk amongst themselves, because they're answering points that no one is making.

acehole
11-20-2007, 09:49 AM
Phil said.

Peyton Manning? How about Chad Pennington or Derek Anderson or Philip Rivers or CLEO LEMON?? Their offenses did better.
<<

Were thier starting RB injured?

Inetpub
11-20-2007, 10:28 AM

its nice to know with JP, we are playing to keep the ball out of the other teams hands. TOO BAD its not happening as his time of possession sucks.

And there were more instances of miscommunication. LIKE EVERY TURF BALL. That is Jp miscommunicating with the reciever and not judging well.

justasportsfan
11-20-2007, 10:33 AM
What's sad is JP's lovers will gush about the vast minority of his game that's good. One INT. Big TD pass. .
Same thing can be said about Trent Obssessed fans. 3 points but he controls the clock.

Philagape
11-20-2007, 10:59 AM
Phil said.

<<

Were there starting RB injured?

Does a running back cause throws into the ground or throwing to a DB? Still incapable of talking about JP without blaming everyone else?

Philagape
11-20-2007, 11:00 AM
Same thing can be said about Trent Obssessed fans. 3 points but he controls the clock.

The JP fans are way more obsessed. Not even close. Landslide.

It's one thing to draw some shred of hope from intangibles in four games, but it's way more creepy and ******ed to defend 3 years of garbage.

justasportsfan
11-20-2007, 11:03 AM
The JP fans are way more obsessed. Not even close. Landslide.

It's one thing to draw some shred of hope from intangibles in four games, but it's way more creepy and ******ed to defend 3 years of garbage.

If you work for a garbage factory, that's all you'll get. Garbage.

Philagape
11-20-2007, 11:05 AM
If you work for a garbage factory, that's all you'll get. Garbage.

JP is more responsible for his play than anyone else.

justasportsfan
11-20-2007, 11:11 AM
JP is more responsible for his play than anyone else.

than the same can be said about Trent who's play has regressed from the cowboys to
crappy D like the jets.

Philagape
11-20-2007, 11:13 AM
than the same can be said about Trent who's play has regressed even against crappy D like the jets.

He can get better.

justasportsfan
11-20-2007, 11:15 AM
He can get better.
so can JP with better coaching.

hydro
11-20-2007, 11:15 AM
than the same can be said about Trent who's play has regressed from the cowboys to
crappy D like the jets.

HE HAS ONLY PLAYED 4 GAMES! HE IS A ROOKIE!

justasportsfan
11-20-2007, 11:18 AM
HE HAS ONLY PLAYED 4 GAMES! HE IS A ROOKIE!

Nobody is denying he can't get better. But the facts are, his game regressed. I don't blame him. I blame Fairchild for both qb's shortcomings.

Philagape
11-20-2007, 11:18 AM
so can JP with better coaching.

I doubt it. He's shown enough to show that the main problem is him.

justasportsfan
11-20-2007, 11:22 AM

So TE is the main problem with regressing performance . Okay.

IS Rivers a bust or is the change in coaching affecting his and his supporting cast performance? I say it's coaching.

blackonyx89
11-20-2007, 11:27 AM
:bad: The team (offense and defense) had a meltdown of epic proportions! Now if they do have a mediocre season,which I think they will, we know this team is no where near ready to win against the elite AFC teams in the next 2-3 years. And that's on the real y'all!!!

Philagape
11-20-2007, 11:30 AM
So TE is the main problem with regressing performance . Okay.

Yes, and he can get better. Him.

justasportsfan
11-20-2007, 11:32 AM
Yes, and he can get better. Him.

I doubt it. He's shown enough to show that the main problem is him.(sound familiar) based on his regressive performance.

Philagape
11-20-2007, 11:35 AM
I doubt it. He's shown enough to show that the main problem is him.(sound familiar) based on his regressive performance.

Four games is not enough to show anything.

justasportsfan
11-20-2007, 11:42 AM
Four games is not enough to show anything.

If you want to win now, it is enough.

Philagape
11-20-2007, 11:55 AM
If you want to win now, it is enough.

I'd take the chance since he doesn't have JP's much more substantial track record.

justasportsfan
11-20-2007, 12:08 PM
I'd take the chance since he doesn't have JP's much more substantial track record.
so you'll take less than zero chance now? No thanks.

Philagape
11-20-2007, 12:14 PM
so you'll take less than zero chance now? No thanks.

Trent's chance is unknown. Not enough history to determine.

justasportsfan
11-20-2007, 12:20 PM

JP gives us the best chance to win NOW. If he is zero chance than by your logic Trent is less than zero. He has enough history to determine his trends as far as now is concerned. If he couldn't figure out the jets D, it means he can't figure out more complicated D's.

Philagape
11-20-2007, 12:26 PM
JP gives us the best chance to win NOW. If he is zero chance than by your logic Trent is less than zero. He has enough history to determine his trends as far as now is concerned. If he couldn't figure out the jets D, it means he can't figure out more complicated D's.

He can if he learns and plays better. He'll have to learn fast, but that's a chance I'd take. It's not a matter of zero vs. less than zero, it's zero vs. unknown.

justasportsfan
11-20-2007, 12:27 PM
He can if he learns and plays better. He'll have to learn fast, but that's a chance I'd take. It's not a matter of zero vs. less than zero, it's zero vs. unknown.
he can learn once we're done winning with our best option at QB , JP. He's an unkown to you. Not to me based on his regressing performances.

He'll have his chance when the season is over. Hell I've stated might as well move on and find out if we need to draft another qb but Dick wants to win now and he's going with JP.

acehole
11-20-2007, 02:08 PM
Does a running back cause throws into the ground or throwing to a DB? Still incapable of talking about JP without blaming everyone else?

Not blaming anyone...just more factors than a narrow mind can understand.

Does a qb make a runningback throw the ball in the air to the opposing team for a score??

Your a bore with your pionts.

Mr. Pink
11-20-2007, 02:18 PM

Does a qb make a runningback throw the ball in the air to the opposing team for a score??

Your a bore with your pionts.

Does a RB make a QB skip passes into receivers?

Does a TE make a QB duck imaginary forces?

Does a WR make a QB run around like a chicken with his head cut off?

Does a Ref make a QB fumble?
Wait, in the case of JP he does.

Philagape
11-20-2007, 02:20 PM

The RB is not a factor at all in bad passes. Only the QB.

That would be a valid point if we were discussing Dwayne Wright. We're not.

dannyek71
11-20-2007, 03:13 PM
he can learn once we're done winning with our best option at QB , JP. He's an unkown to you. Not to me based on his regressing performances.

He'll have his chance when the season is over. Hell I've stated might as well move on and find out if we need to draft another qb but Dick wants to win now and he's going with JP.

IF JP gives us the best chance to win now, then why not go with him while we still have a chance for the playoffs?

acehole
11-20-2007, 03:15 PM
http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/billsnfl/story/210879.html

No the Pats do... read...and you will understand.

Does a RB make a QB skip passes into receivers?

Does a TE make a QB duck imaginary forces?

Does a WR make a QB run around like a chicken with his head cut off?

Does a Ref make a QB fumble?
Wait, in the case of JP he does.

acehole
11-20-2007, 03:17 PM
Please stay on topic...which is JP did not lose us this game.

I am naming other factor that suport the thread.

Please pay attention.

The RB is not a factor at all in bad passes. Only the QB.

That would be a valid point if we were discussing Dwayne Wright. We're not.

justasportsfan
11-20-2007, 03:19 PM
IF JP gives us the best chance to win now, then why not go with him while we still have a chance for the playoffs?

I'm caught in the middle. I want to make playoffs but even if we do, JP isn't gonna be around next year anyways.

I want to go and find out what Trent can do so we will know if we need to draft a qb next year or not and give him the experience he needs as well.

Problem is, if we go that route, that wouldn't be fair to the rest of the team who worked their butt off. I'm sure they want to win now as well .

I'm back to when it was Holcomb vs. JP. I was on the vets side who wanted to win now with Holcomb.

acehole
11-20-2007, 03:20 PM

5 int's for every 3 yard TD is enough history for now.

When we have nothing to lose and out of the playoff hunt the golden boy will get his chance. Let us see if he can improve those very impressing numbers that have you all comparing him to montana.

hahaha next!

TacklingDummy
11-20-2007, 03:24 PM

Please pay attention.

JP was a reason the Bills lost to the Pats. He wasn't the only reason but he was a reason.

He certainly was a reason why the Bills didn't win.

Mr. Pink
11-20-2007, 03:27 PM

No the Pats do... read...and you will understand.

So just the Pats make JP throw the ball into the ground at a receivers feet? is that what you're implying? Because he does that every week.

He runs around and has no pocket presence every week.

In all honesty, i don't think he's hit one receiver in stride this year...he's thrown a ton of underthrown passes.

And when he hit the ref and fumbled that was last year and not vs the Pats.

Do you not understand that most of these points aren't Pats game specific? Hell I can totally throw out the bad game vs the Pats and he's still 10-19 as a starter. He still throws passes at receivers feet. He still dodges invisible defenders. He still runs around like a chicken with his head cut off, he did it against Miami nearing the end of the half - helping cost us points. And he fumbles at a rate that if he had a lengthy career would give Dave Krieg a run for the money.

Philagape
11-20-2007, 03:30 PM

I agree. No one disagrees.

Please pay attention.

Please read the opening post. You're the one not paying attention.

acehole
11-20-2007, 03:31 PM

Yes has won every game but the pats since his injury.

JP is not the main problem.

Db's, pass rush, # 2 WR worth a dam an injured stud RB those are problems allong with JP during the pats game. That is the threads piont....what is funny is not that you think JP is the problem...the funny part is you want to plug TE in there and you think that all will be well....you think the RB's will not float ball in the air...you think the Db's will all of a sudden stop Randy f in Moss...you think Tripplet will stop the run better...you think that shoble will get more sacks and D Wright will run for 100 yards...that is what is funny.

Narrow....short sided thinking.

This getting pathetic to argue anyway...JP is the Starter.

Get over it.

acehole
11-20-2007, 03:32 PM
This artical says it all please read and end this stupid post.

He got picked off less the Payton Freaking Manning..Pats are a great team.

He was aiming low and away to avoid the INT's ...I will take a skip on the turf any day to 5 INt's.

Get over your hate people.

Mr. Pink
11-20-2007, 03:38 PM
Yes has won every game but the pats since his injury.

Db's, pass rush, # 2 WR worth a dam an injured stud RB those are problems allong with JP during the pats game. That is the threads piont....what is funny is not that you think JP is the problem...the funny part is you want to plug TE in there and you think that all will be well....you think the RB's will not float ball in the air...you think the Db's will all of a sudden stop Randy f in Moss...you think Tripplet will stop the run better...you think that shoble will get more sacks and D Wright will run for 100 yards...that is what is funny.

Narrow....short sided thinking.

This getting pathetic to argue anyway...JP is the Starter.

Get over it.

Triplett will stop the run better, he'll be on the field less. Schoebel might get more sacks, if he doesn't run himself out of the play like usual, because he'll also be on the field less. Lynch has only run for 100 yards once on the year, because the cincy run D is that poor. And Randy Moss would have had less chances to burn us because....the Pats offense woulda been on the field less.

Don't misconstrue that into we would/could have won. We just woulda lost like 42-10 instead of 56-10 the way it went.

Trent doesn't skip passes to WRs 7 yards up the field. Trent hits receivers in stride on 10-15 yard patterns. Trent keeps the chains moving more than JP.

Has Trent laid some eggs yes? at most 2, the game he played against NE and then the Jets. Has JP laid some eggs? About 25 of them.

At best JP is the starter for 6 more games, if it goes further this organization is a joke. However I and many other feel he shouldn't have even came out to start the second half Sunday night.

acehole
11-20-2007, 03:39 PM
I agree. No one disagrees.

Please read the opening post. You're the one not paying attention.

Stupid post.

Philagape
11-20-2007, 03:39 PM

JP is the main problem for JP, and that's a pretty big problem.

the funny part is you want to plug TE in there and you think that all will be well....you think the RB's will not float ball in the air...you think the Db's will all of a sudden stop Randy f in Moss...you think Tripplet will stop the run better...you think that shoble will get more sacks and D Wright will run for 100 yards...that is what is funny.

What's even funnier is that you made up that entire paragraph. Out of thin air. How many times do I have to say that I'm talking about JP's performance alone and not how the rest of the team did against the Pats? 10? 20? 50? I've never once said Trent would have even made it close.

Philagape
11-20-2007, 03:40 PM
Stupid post.

Hey ace, what's a coverage sack?

Mr. Pink
11-20-2007, 03:44 PM
This artical says it all please read and end this stupid post.

He got picked off less the Payton Freaking Manning..Pats are a great team.

He was aiming low and away to avoid the INT's ...I will take a skip on the turf any day to 5 INt's.

Get over your hate people.

Yes, while guys are WIDE OPEN you'll take a skip on the turf instead of positive yardage? BRILLIANT DEDUCTION! And that's been happening all year, not this game.

Something this article fails to mention is how long JP had in the pocket errr how long til he went down from being sacked.

I guarantee you that 3/4 of the sacks were his fault by holding the ball too long, or leaving the pocket too soon. Losman needs to realize this is the NFL not the MAC. You only have 3 seconds to find the open guy and throw it to him on a consistent basis. Getting all day to throw doesn't happen often at this level.

This is also not the MAC level where his athleticism can be used to run around LBers, they're fast enough on this level to catch him.

acehole
11-20-2007, 04:15 PM
Hey ace, what's a coverage sack?

That is when nobody is open and the defense get to the qb.
Madden explianed it last night.

I was also in the artical I posted.
Another example of posting before thinking.

acehole
11-20-2007, 04:16 PM
[quote=FunTimesYaY!]I guarantee you that 3/4 of the sacks were his fault by holding the ball too long, or leaving the pocket too soon. Losman needs to realize this is the NFL not the MAC. You only have 3 seconds to find the open guy and throw it to him on a consistent basis. Getting all day to throw doesn't happen often at this level.quote]

Seemed to work fine for Tom Brady.

acehole
11-20-2007, 04:18 PM
Yes, while guys are WIDE OPEN you'll take a skip on the turf instead of positive yardage? BRILLIANT DEDUCTION! And that's been happening all year, not this game.

Something this article fails to mention is how long JP had in the pocket errr how long til he went down from being sacked.

I guarantee you that 3/4 of the sacks were his fault by holding the ball too long, or leaving the pocket too soon. Losman needs to realize this is the NFL not the MAC. You only have 3 seconds to find the open guy and throw it to him on a consistent basis. Getting all day to throw doesn't happen often at this level.

This is also not the MAC level where his athleticism can be used to run around LBers, they're fast enough on this level to catch him.

Manning got sack a few times by the Pats..your piont please?

Mr. Pink
11-20-2007, 04:21 PM
Manning got sack a few times by the Pats..your piont please?

Yes Manning and Brady have pocket presence and step up when the ends come around. Losman steps into the ends that are coming. Do you even watch games honestly? I'm beginning to doubt it.

The funny part is you never respond to specific points, you just go to the best QBs in the game, or other facets of the team.

Please tell me what Manning or Brady has to do with JP's poor play?

Or better yet actually respond to some of the points made instead of going into tangents that have nothing to do with it.

Philagape
11-20-2007, 04:26 PM
That is when nobody is open and the defense get to the qb.
Madden explianed it last night.

I was also in the artical I posted.
Another example of posting before thinking.

Someone who learned it last night shouldn't make comments about thinking. Or call anything stupid.

And no, it wasn't in the article. Maybe you still don't know what it is.

Mr. Pink
11-20-2007, 04:28 PM
So if they were coverage sacks, a QB with awareness and posie would do what?

A. throw it away
B. fall down
C. just take the sack
D. get sacked and fumble

First answer with what an aware QB would do...
Then answer with what JP does...

acehole
11-20-2007, 04:43 PM
I am done with all this...Got to Trend Edward.com and post this.

JP is the starter to the team you say you are a fan of.

Like or leave it.

Your opinion JP sucks is fine.

Your opinion Trend can do better is fine.

I see lots of things during the pats game and JP playing and running for his life was indeed one of them. I also know when we are out coached out classed...and out played on every phase you can think of. Put it ALL on JP I dont care it doesnt effect me, reality or anything..he will play as long as they say he will play. If you dont like it go follow the pats and we will call you when the Trend Edwards era really begins....

I made my opinion based on what I saw, stats and that is it.
We dont have Tom Brady on this roster.....I still think based
on the information I have witnessed that JP today is the best qb
on this roster. I think JP did not lose the Pats game on his back.
I think we have many issues that go beyond the QB..root for who
ever you like. I will be rooting for Bills to kick the Jags ass with jp
at the QB position...like it or not. When Trend gets the nod I will
be hoping..he will do a good job. I think many of you will be a bit
disappionted...not because I hope he fails..but because 1.I think we
have more issues then the QB position.2.He is a rookie 3. He was
not that great in school. 4 He was injured alot 5.He seems to have
int problems 6.He either cant throw the long ball well or has no
confidence doing so. 7. The vets dont want him 8. I am tired of the
constant rebuilding and I dont want to wait until he learns how not
to throw INt's. 8 I want to win TODAY...not in his 3-4 year.

So yea JP sucks he should have done what 9 other team could not..play well against the pats fine....think what you want.

I dont care.

acehole
11-20-2007, 04:47 PM
Someone who learned it last night shouldn't make comments about thinking. Or call anything stupid.

And no, it wasn't in the article. Maybe you still don't know what it is.

I did not learn it last night..it was mentioned last night by madden..you asked I told you. You get an F for reading comprehension. Stop making this a personal pissing match phil stick to football. However, maybe you have nothing to say on that topic or a very good rebuttle so you attack my posts with platitudes and child like comments. Go away stalker.

acehole
11-20-2007, 05:02 PM
What I am saying if the great P Manning gets sacks and INT's against the Pats what makes you think JP wont? I dont think that game was a mater of JP being that bad...but the Pats bieng that good..thats all. The only reason I bring up other things are because they mater. You speak about the QB situation like we have a better choice? I allready said 1000 time JP had a poor game....when you put it all in context if you are honest it was what it was...we were outclassed. IF you dont think the opposing deffense stacked the deck againt the pass with our starting RB out I dont know what else to say.

Respectfully.

Yes Manning and Brady have pocket presence and step up when the ends come around. Losman steps into the ends that are coming. Do you even watch games honestly? I'm beginning to doubt it.

The funny part is you never respond to specific points, you just go to the best QBs in the game, or other facets of the team.

Please tell me what Manning or Brady has to do with JP's poor play?

Or better yet actually respond to some of the points made instead of going into tangents that have nothing to do with it.

Philagape
11-20-2007, 05:09 PM
I did not learn it last night..it was mentioned last night by madden..you asked I told you. You get an F for reading comprehension. Stop making this a personal pissing match phil stick to football. However, maybe you have nothing to say on that topic or a very good rebuttle so you attack my posts with platitudes and child like comments. Go away stalker.

child like ... such as "you know what down syndrome is"? "hahaha next"? "you are just too dumb for words"? The "reading comprehension" and "stalker" thing in that very paragraph? Yeah, those aren't personal pissing match comments :rofl: Sorry, you're the king in that area.

I was just illustrating how someone who doesn't even know what a coverage sack is shouldn't call others out on football knowledge when he's the one who needs to learn the most. Someone who knew football would get my rebuttals, but they just go over your head and you're left with making up what you think the other side is saying only to be wrong as usual.

raphael120
11-20-2007, 05:16 PM
It's amazing the excuses people give for JP anymore.

It's just funny anymore.

JP is not worth a contract extention, and if you think he should be, then I implore you to never think about getting into football or ever getting into a position where you make decisions with other peoples money.

I ask, if he's not worth the contract extention...then what the hell are we doing starting JP Sunday?

raphael120
11-20-2007, 05:24 PM
1.I think we
have more issues then the QB position.2.He is a rookie 3. He was
not that great in school. 4 He was injured alot 5.He seems to have
int problems 6.He either cant throw the long ball well or has no
confidence doing so. 7. The vets dont want him 8. I am tired of the
constant rebuilding and I dont want to wait until he learns how not
to throw INt's. 8 I want to win TODAY...not in his 3-4 year.

1. I agree, but JP playing the way he does doesn't help.

2. JP might as well be a rookie, he sure is playing like one.

3. And JP WAS great in school?

4. JP was injured the first year here, and this year. So what?

5. Trent seems so have INT problems!? HES A ROOKIE! HES STARTED 3 GAMES! JP HAS STARTED MANY MORE AND HE HAS INT PROBLEMS!

6. JP ONLY has the long ball and even HE isn't great at it. Underthrowing left and right. ONLY long balls won't win the game, unless it's the Jets. or some other piss poor team.

7. Have you talked to the vets? How do you know this?

8. I want to win today too. But what about JP's losing career makes you think he's a winner? So you don't want to wait 3-4 years for Trent, but you're still waiting on JP on year 3 and he's not showing he's any better than last year or 2 years ago?

I just dont get it.

acehole
11-20-2007, 06:04 PM
I was just illustrating how someone who doesn't even know what a coverage sack is shouldn't call others out on football knowledge when he's the one who needs to learn the most. Someone who knew football would get my rebuttals, but they just go over your head and you're left with making up what you think the other side is saying only to be wrong as usual.

I know what a coverage sack is. I was the first to bring it up.
I gave you the definition when you asked. Rebut the post if you
can. If I was wrong about what a coverage sack is why don't you
tell me what a coverage sack is. You aserted I learned it last night...
you asserted I dont what it is and you are wrong on both counts.
I can either conclude you are not bright or you are just responding
to my post to cause trouble and children do that. I just call them like
I see um. You cant rebut honestly...because you have nothing to say.

Philagape
11-20-2007, 06:23 PM
I know what a coverage sack is. I was the first to bring it up.
I gave you the definition when you asked. Rebut the post if you
can. If I was wrong about what a coverage sack is why don't you
tell me what a coverage sack is. You aserted I learned it last night...
you asserted I dont what it is and you are wrong on both counts.
I can either conclude you are not bright or you are just responding
to my post to cause trouble and children do that. I just call them like
I see um. You cant rebut honestly...because you have nothing to say.

I asked because you first brought it up to defend JP, and I responded, and then you said something about 1.3 seconds, which doesn't describe a coverage sack. Turns out they weren't coverage sacks at all, so you didn't know what you were talking about. I could have left it at that, but then you're constantly insulting "football knowledge" and using words like "dumb" and "stupid." When you get a big mouth like that, you can expect it to be smacked down when you're caught in a brain fart and it's the pot calling the kettle black. Take your medicine.

acehole
11-20-2007, 06:42 PM
1. I agree, but JP playing the way he does doesn't help.

Agree.

2. JP might as well be a rookie, he sure is playing like one.

Agree for Pats disagree for Jets/Miami/Cinci.

3. And JP WAS great in school?

No but my piont on that was Funtimes saying only stat that maters is wins and losses..I was pionting out Trend did not have a steller win/loss in school.
JP did have a better record there. I was tryng to rebut his piont.

4. JP was injured the first year here, and this year. So what?

Trent had the injury prone label in school..and now he it hurt
in the NFL....just cause for concern.

5. Trent seems so have INT problems!? HES A ROOKIE! HES STARTED 3 GAMES! JP HAS STARTED MANY MORE AND HE HAS INT PROBLEMS!

I know this (He is a rookie) Alot of qb's throw them...but they are usually put and compared to Td's. If Trent threw 5 and got 15 TD's it that time span...it would not be a big deal. Bit 5 to 1 is a bad ratio..I did not make this up.

2nd piont on that is the whole JP vs trent debate is that Trent is better now.
I disagreed because he needs time to work on that and I wanted the vet as he is better in this area RIGHT NOW.

6. JP ONLY has the long ball and even HE isn't great at it. Underthrowing left and right. ONLY long balls won't win the game, unless it's the Jets. or some other piss poor team.

Disagree.. I have seen him hit slants just fine. I agree that he doent do it often and consistantly enough. If you feel this way..you must have like holcome and pennington..quality of the team you are playing maters a bit.
Especially when playing pats.

7. Have you talked to the vets? How do you know this?

It was all over the news sorry you missed it.
Both Evans and Witner have been vocal..last
time I checked ther were vets. Even common
sense will tell you no vet want to wait and see
if a rookie QB will pan out.Life in the NFL is short.
The proof of this is Evans production since JP has returned.

8. I want to win today too. But what about JP's losing career makes you think he's a winner? So you don't want to wait 3-4 years for Trent, but you're still waiting on JP on year 3 and he's not showing he's any better than last year or 2 years ago?

Ok I am not counting his first year he was injured to be fair.
First year was ok..what you would expect from a rookie.
2 year playing he did improve. He also finished strong. This
should have been his year to build on that. The Bills on offense
were sporting 3 new linemen a rookie starting RB and whatever
chemistry was gained with price our #2 was gone due to injury.
Thereis somting call offesive line gelling...and rookie rb have to
learn to pick up the blizt that kind of this so I gave the offense
and JP a pass. There were other Offenses around the league were
stuggling with timing as well arizona and NO come to mind...they
are allways beind the deffense. Then came the pats and that dirty hit.
Trent came in played ok. Trent got hurt. JP came back and has been
winning enough that some are talking playoffs for the first time in what
8 years....all anybody want to do is piss on the guy that is trying to get
us there. Yes he lost to the pats...did any of you have that as a W preseason? I am not a JP fan...dont have his jersey..he has problems and is not perfect..but when talking about inconsistancy why not look at the d?
The guys that picked off Tony Romo and shut down T Owens did not show for the pats game. So yea 10 and 20 might be JP record yada yada...but when you did you see that we lost alot of games last year by 3 pionts or less and when you dig deeper then that you see missed fieldgoals miss tackes and droped passes as well. People say excuses excuses...well last time I checked..it is a game of inches that requires a good game plan and talent..good drafting. We spend the fewest dollars of any team in the NFL..and all you want to look AT IS jp Losmen. Dont worry JP will be be here long you will get your wish. Be carfull what you wish for.If he suck you will be sorry...if he is any good he is on the first plane to San Fran when his contract is up. What is not to get?

I just dont get it.

acehole
11-20-2007, 06:44 PM
I asked because you first brought it up to defend JP, and I responded, and then you said something about 1.3 seconds, which doesn't describe a coverage sack. Turns out they weren't coverage sacks at all, so you didn't know what you were talking about. I could have left it at that, but then you're constantly insulting "football knowledge" and using words like "dumb" and "stupid." When you get a big mouth like that, you can expect it to be smacked down when you're caught in a brain fart and it's the pot calling the kettle black. Take your medicine.

Another stupid post. that is off topic.

acehole
11-20-2007, 06:46 PM

This isnt accurate anyway the 1.3 second was a reponse to a debate I was having with funtimes a good one at that...until you have to ruin it with your lies.

Philagape
11-20-2007, 06:49 PM
Another stupid post. that is off topic.

Boy, you're asking for more.

Someone who whines about replies to his posts shouldn't be on a message board.

Philagape
11-20-2007, 06:53 PM
This isnt accurate anyway the 1.3 second was a reponse to a debate I was having with funtimes a good one at that...until you have to ruin it with your lies.

No, you were responding to me, and FTY hadn't even posted there yet.
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?p=2209510&postcount=44

Caught with your pants down again. Keep asking for it, please.

acehole
11-20-2007, 06:54 PM
Boy, you're asking for more.

Someone who whines about replies to his posts shouldn't be on a message board.

I dont mind football debate. You are not debating football..just misrepresenting what I am posting. Just asking that you have a
piont...about anything....football related or otherwise.

We got your memo "nothing maters but the qb."

Got it..do you have any other pionts to make?

acehole
11-20-2007, 06:57 PM
No, you were responding to me, and FTY hadn't even posted there yet.
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?p=2209510&postcount=44

Caught with your pants down again. Keep asking for it, please.

Nothing wrong with that post...I gave you the definiton of a coverage sack... it was accurate. Anybody watching that game could see JP was hurried....
I admire the effort though.

Philagape
11-20-2007, 07:01 PM
Nothing wrong with that post...I gave you the definiton of a coverage sack... it was accurate. Anybody watching that game could see JP was hurried....

I agree, the sacks came quickly. But then you post something really stupid, calling them coverage sacks. Coverage sacks are not hurried. They take time. So when you post something stupid and then call others stupid, you bring a force-feeding of humble pie on yourself.

acehole
11-20-2007, 07:28 PM
I agree, the sacks came quickly. But then you post something really stupid, calling them coverage sacks. Coverage sacks are not hurried. They take time. So when you post something stupid and then call others stupid, you bring a force-feeding of humble pie on yourself.

I could see where you were confused. No problem.

raphael120
11-20-2007, 10:11 PM
Ace, you said last season he finished strong.

Lets see....San Diego....loss...Titans...loss...Ravens, loss.

In both the Titans and Ravens game, JP stunk. And the Titans game was the game we needed to win to go to the playoffs.

Just like this Jax game is the game we need to win to go to the playoffs. If JP loses, he's not going to get us to the playoffs-ever.

colin
11-21-2007, 07:34 AM
ace, you must be related.

jp is a bad nfl qb, everyone outside of a few buffalo fans know that.

he had slightly above average QER stats last year because when we played decent teams with good Ds we tended to attempt 20 or fewer passes. that is hiding your qb from the O, which is sadly what gave us the biggest chance to win.

against some truely horrible teams jp passed much more, and hit massive bombs to evans (jets, miami, houston). the larger number of passes in the few games against bad teams crowded out the fewer passes he attempted against other teams.

we had a bottom 4 O last season. we were the worst in the nfl on 3rd down. one of the reasons why we attempted so few passes (just like this year in pitts) is that we couldn't stay on the field because on 3rd down we stink.

don't forget that last year was jp's "breakout" year. he has been terrible this year, and shown no real change. he throws bombs against bad Ds, he flukes into some long passes. he holds the ball to long, does not find open guys, never avoids the early quick blitz, and cowers when pressured even before the rushers get to him.

trent looks about as good as jp did, but is more consistent at moving the chains. he can learn to make fewer mistakes and is an accurate quick passer. jp is what he is, and is no different today than in his last year in tulane.

jp is like the good athlete in your gym class who never passes the damn ball in basketball, or who screams mine in volleyball and tries to dig out balls that could be played easily. he has physical tools but nothing else to play football well.

he will never ever be successful in the nfl, and at least half of the pundits would have told you that when he came out of school.

acehole
11-21-2007, 08:42 AM
I agree JP is not to be confused with the elite qb's of the league.
HE was above average in the ranking last year. I agree with most your pionts. I still think he is the best qb on our roster. I also think a qb by themselves should not be held accountable for ALLl loses or all wins.
We might get to see if you are correct on Edwards. If we are out of the playoff race I think he gets the nod.

ace, you must be related.

jp is a bad nfl qb, everyone outside of a few buffalo fans know that.

he had slightly above average QER stats last year because when we played decent teams with good Ds we tended to attempt 20 or fewer passes. that is hiding your qb from the O, which is sadly what gave us the biggest chance to win.

against some truely horrible teams jp passed much more, and hit massive bombs to evans (jets, miami, houston). the larger number of passes in the few games against bad teams crowded out the fewer passes he attempted against other teams.

we had a bottom 4 O last season. we were the worst in the nfl on 3rd down. one of the reasons why we attempted so few passes (just like this year in pitts) is that we couldn't stay on the field because on 3rd down we stink.

don't forget that last year was jp's "breakout" year. he has been terrible this year, and shown no real change. he throws bombs against bad Ds, he flukes into some long passes. he holds the ball to long, does not find open guys, never avoids the early quick blitz, and cowers when pressured even before the rushers get to him.

trent looks about as good as jp did, but is more consistent at moving the chains. he can learn to make fewer mistakes and is an accurate quick passer. jp is what he is, and is no different today than in his last year in tulane.

jp is like the good athlete in your gym class who never passes the damn ball in basketball, or who screams mine in volleyball and tries to dig out balls that could be played easily. he has physical tools but nothing else to play football well.

he will never ever be successful in the nfl, and at least half of the pundits would have told you that when he came out of school.

acehole
11-21-2007, 08:45 AM
All those team you mentioned were great teams last year.
Did you really think our overall talent was good enough.

Serious question.

Did you think we did a good job stopping LT?

Just asking to think beyond the QB postion.

Ace, you said last season he finished strong.

Lets see....San Diego....loss...Titans...loss...Ravens, loss.

In both the Titans and Ravens game, JP stunk. And the Titans game was the game we needed to win to go to the playoffs.

Just like this Jax game is the game we need to win to go to the playoffs. If JP loses, he's not going to get us to the playoffs-ever.

dannyek71
11-21-2007, 08:51 AM
JP was a reason the Bills lost to the Pats. He wasn't the only reason but he was a reason.

He certainly was a reason why the Bills didn't win.

Who on the bills wasnt a reason the bills lost to the pats?

acehole
11-21-2007, 09:05 AM
Who on the bills wasnt a reason the bills lost to the pats?

This is my basic main piont....they focus on JP ..fine.