X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

JP did not lose us this game.

JP did not lose us this game. With that said he is a terrible QB and I hope Jauron has the balls to move forward. Reminders of why from last night:

1) The perfectly thrown int. It's rare that a guy can pick off a ball in stride. Thing of beauty.

2) Injury. I was told that the game ball might be out 2 weeks due to turf toe from JP's bad throws.

3) Seriously, how many balls have to hit the ground? Is it not embarrassing to have to rush the O up because you know the ball you threw was horrible and incomplete.

4) The O-line is protecting you and you can't get rid of the ball. People are open underneath and you won't even attempt to throw to them.

People this is not a playoff team. Our D was dominated. Randy Moss looked like he was playing against elementary school kids. Time to see what we have with Mr. Edwards and next year.
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Re: JP did not lose us this game.

josh reed clearly stopped running his route on the int.. but hey.. every int is the qbs fault.

and he threw several dump off passes yesterday.. but lets ignore the facts.. it just confuses people.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

He did throw some duds, although I disagree that the Parrish one was under thrown. That play looked designed to make the defender keep going because JP's known for putting it in the back of the end zone. If you watch Roscoe, he's got his eye on it the whole time, and turns at the last second. Of course, the defender kept going as planned. I loved it! Yay Roscoe!
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• The King
        Without me it's just Awe so
        • Jun 2004

The INT was a mis-cue... a horrific looking pass but who knows if thats on JP or Reed. Its how Jp reacts when the pocket is collapsing that makes me nuts. He just starts jerking around like a 10 year old hopped up on pixy sticks and sour patch kids.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• acehole
          • Jan 2006

JP did not do his part to win either I will give you that.
          We were outclassed ...out coached and outplayed on all three sides of the ball. Low and away is where you want to put the ball as to not get picked...but to low and to away. Give JP until we are out of the playoffs..then Trend. I would not put your expectations as high as they are on this kid...you will be disappionted. Dear Dick Juron..and marv....Please sign Lance Briggs and DJ Hacket in the offseason then a CB and DT.

Thanks.

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
          JP did not lose us this game. With that said he is a terrible QB and I hope Jauron has the balls to move forward. Reminders of why from last night:

1) The perfectly thrown int. It's rare that a guy can pick off a ball in stride. Thing of beauty.

2) Injury. I was told that the game ball might be out 2 weeks due to turf toe from JP's bad throws.

3) Seriously, how many balls have to hit the ground? Is it not embarrassing to have to rush the O up because you know the ball you threw was horrible and incomplete.

4) The O-line is protecting you and you can't get rid of the ball. People are open underneath and you won't even attempt to throw to them.

People this is not a playoff team. Our D was dominated. Randy Moss looked like he was playing against elementary school kids. Time to see what we have with Mr. Edwards and next year.
          Hated by the stupid..
          Loved by their moms.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by mybills
            He did throw some duds, although I disagree that the Parrish one was under thrown. That play looked designed to make the defender keep going because JP's known for putting it in the back of the end zone. If you watch Roscoe, he's got his eye on it the whole time, and turns at the last second. Of course, the defender kept going as planned. I loved it! Yay Roscoe!
            Roscoe did a nice job so I don't want to take anything away from him.

But do you really think that the play was designed for a 5' 7" reciever to stop on an underthrown ball?

The funny part is that every TD pass this year has been underthrown by JP. Kind of funny.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by acehole
              JP did not do his part to win either I will give you that.
              We were outclassed ...out coached and outplayed on all three sides of the ball. Low and away is where you want to put the ball as to not get picked...but to low and to away. Give JP until we are out of the playoffs..then Trend. I would not put your expectations as high as they are on this kid...you will be disappionted. Dear Dick Juron..and marv....Please sign Lance Briggs and DJ Hacket in the offseason then a CB and DT.

Thanks.
              I think we are already out of the playoffs, if not technically. JP is regressing before our eyes.

I think he'll get the start against the Jags anyway but I'm ready to evaluate Mr. Edwards.

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

the endzone td was absolutely supposed to be underthrown.. he throws that pass with lee all the time.. qbs all over the nfl throw that pass every week..

give me a break..

your post is a douche.
                "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

It's easy to under throw a bomb, but yes, I do believe that one was designed that way. If it were supposed to go to the back of the end zone, I don't think Roscoe would be staring it down for 30 yards prior. He'd wait till he was closer to the goal line like any other receiver would, and like the defender did.
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Typ0
                    honey pie
                    • Jul 2002

I think we are already out of the playoffs, if not technically. JP is regressing before our eyes.

as has gone throughout the mental midgets career.

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

your actually saying you think we are "technically" out of the playoffs?

wow..

Comment

• mybills
                        81 st zoner
                        • Jul 2002

The funny part is that every TD pass this year has been underthrown by JP.
                        That's just hate talking, but I agree with your thread title.

Comment

• Philagape
                          WIN NOW
                          • Jul 2002

Just to show I'm being fair and balanced ... the TD pass against Cincy was not underthrown.
                          "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                          2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                            • Jul 2002

The bomb is not meant to be underthrown. Some of you kill me.

Comment

• mybills
                              81 st zoner
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                              josh reed clearly stopped running his route on the int.. but hey.. every int is the qbs fault.
                              Josh AND Lee messed up last week, too. They almost ran into each other when they both ran the wrong way. What a wasted throw, but glad nobody picked it off.
                              These guys aren't consistent.

Comment

Working...
                              X