PDA

View Full Version : So... how was the atmosphere?

Pride
11-19-2007, 09:46 AM
I realize that the game being over in the 2nd quarter hurt... but how was the overall atmosphere at the stadium?

Good tailgating (better than usual?)
Good show put on by the stadium as far as fireworks, intros, etc?
Was the crowd into it from the opening kick off?
When did people leave in mass?

dannyek71
11-19-2007, 10:48 AM
I think it was somewhere in between the dallas game and a normal regular season game. People seemed to know what we were up against.

FlyingDutchman
11-19-2007, 10:59 AM
ill agree with that. it was missing something. was still fun, but going into the stadium it was rather calm. as far as people leaving in mass, unfortunately it was at half time.

Michael82
11-19-2007, 12:17 PM
You could tell that the team wasn't into it like they usually are. I was hoping I would see the players fired up right when they got out of the tunnel, but you could see in their eyes...they knew it was going to be ugly. They knew what they were going to be facing. Even Hargrove had it toned down a tiny bit. :ill:

The Answer
11-19-2007, 12:25 PM
You could tell that the team wasn't into it like they usually are. I was hoping I would see the players fired up right when they got out of the tunnel, but you could see in their eyes...they knew it was going to be ugly. They knew what they were going to be facing. Even Hargrove had it toned down a tiny bit. :ill:

Kind of got that feeling watching on tv - as soon as the pats scored their first TD of the losman INT it was over.

Pretty sad even when Parrish scored the TD and made it 14-7 the place was still eerily quiet.

~The Answer

Ebenezer
11-19-2007, 06:02 PM
regardless the outcome...they could have left the game at 1:00...