Tom Brady's a Little *****, Did You Hear Him!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • raphael120
    Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
    • Oct 2005

Tom Brady's a Little *****, Did You Hear Him!?!

When Tom Brady got knocked on his ass the one time, did you hear Brady saying "HE CANT DO THAT, YOU CANT DO THAT!"

WHAT A *****!!!!!

Then the intentional grounding! He kept crying about it two plays later!!!!

Dude is winning by 5000 points and he's still *****in!

Just wow dude.
  • LtFinFan66
    • Mar 2005

Re: Tom Brady's a Little *****, Did You Hear Him!?!

Are you talking about when he ran and slid and the guy rolled over the top of him?? I am honestly surprised they didn't throw a flag just because he is Tom Brady the little *****. I even told my dad I wouldn't be surprised if they picked up the flag for grounding after he cried. They didn't though

Comment

• camelcowboy
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
      Are you talking about when he ran and slid and the guy rolled over the top of him?? I am honestly surprised they didn't throw a flag just because he is Tom Brady the little *****. I even told my dad I wouldn't be surprised if they picked up the flag for grounding after he cried. They didn't though
      They could have ran him over with a pick up truck when he was on the ground, i wouldn't have cared.

Comment

• raphael120
        • Oct 2005

Yep. you could hear him yelling from a mike on the field "YOU CANT DO THAT"

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by camelcowboy
          They could have ran him over with a pick up truck when he was on the ground, i wouldn't have cared.
          I would have cheered it.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
            I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
            • May 2005

Originally posted by raphael120
            Yep. you could hear him yelling from a mike on the field "YOU CANT DO THAT"
            Yeah, and then shortly after that, he got drilled by Crowell right after releasing the ball and you could see him screaming at his lineman after that. "I'm ****in Tom Brady, don't you ever let them touch me again" is probably about how it went.

Comment

• Sep 2006

why do we have to cry like a bunch of babies? tb was def. out if the pocket on the int. grounding ,the replay showed that.he was also hit late after he slid.dont be so blind with hatred,it makes us all look like a bunch of whinning babies

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by 55
                why do we have to cry like a bunch of babies? tb was def. out if the pocket on the int. grounding ,the replay showed that.he was also hit late after he slid.dont be so blind with hatred,it makes us all look like a bunch of whinning babies
                Yep he was out of the pocket but had you bothered to listen to the refs call, it was because the BALL DIDN"T MAKE IT TO THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE!! Out of pocket or not, it has to make it that far

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                  • Jul 2003

Yep he was out of the pocket but had you bothered to listen to the refs call, it was because the BALL DIDN"T MAKE IT TO THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE!! Out of pocket or not, it has to make it that far
                  No, you are entitled to throw it at a players feet on a screen, it doesn't have to pass the LOS. However, the ref ruled he wasn't close enough to the screen man. That was what Brady was arguing, that Faulk was there and he threw it as his feet.

The key is the passer having no realistic chance of completion. In the refs judgment, that was the reason for the call.

Comment

• raphael120
                    • Oct 2005

Originally posted by NE39
                    No, you are entitled to throw it at a players feet on a screen, it doesn't have to pass the LOS. However, the ref ruled he wasn't close enough to the screen man. That was what Brady was arguing, that Faulk was there and he threw it as his feet.

The key is the passer having no realistic chance of completion. In the refs judgment, that was the reason for the call.
                    Brady was agruing that he thought throwing balls at recievers feet was allowed since JP was doing it all night.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by NE39

Not what the refs said, It still has to make it to the line

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                        • Mar 2005

Intentional Grounding of Forward Pass
                        1. Intentional grounding of a forward pass is a foul: loss of down and 10 yards from previous spot if passer is in the field of play or loss of down at the spot of the foul if it occurs more than 10 yards behind the line or safety if passer is in his own end zone when ball is released.
                        2. Intentional grounding will be called when a passer, facing an imminent loss of yardage due to pressure from the defense, throws a forward pass without a realistic chance of completion.
                        3. Intentional grounding will not be called when a passer, while out of the pocket and facing an imminent loss of yardage, throws a pass that lands at or beyond the line of scrimmage, even if no offensive player(s) have a realistic chance to catch the ball (including if the ball lands out of bounds over the sideline or end line).
                        http://www.nfl.com/rulebook/intentionalgrounding
                        Last edited by LtFinFan66; 11-19-2007, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• Ingtar33
                          Dances With Buffaloes
                          • Sep 2002

his pass hit the ground 4 or 5 yards behind the line. that's why the flag was thrown. he didn't understand, nor did the announcers it seems. that being outside the pocket wasn't enough. the ball had to be close to an eligible receiver (with a chance to catch it) or near the line of scrimmage. it was neither, as he spiked the ball at the feet of an o-lineman.
                          My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• pcnorth22
                            • Mar 2003

yeah...I've never really been one to hate on Brady...but the *****in about getting hit sliding feet-first upset me...

it should have been called...but he was fine, who cares...let it go...

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Ingtar33
                              his pass hit the ground 4 or 5 yards behind the line. that's why the flag was thrown. he didn't understand, nor did the announcers it seems. that being outside the pocket wasn't enough. the ball had to be close to an eligible receiver (with a chance to catch it) or near the line of scrimmage. it was neither, as he spiked the ball at the feet of an o-lineman.
                              Yeah but according to NE39, it doesn't have to make it to the LOS....that's why I busted out the official rule book on his ass

Comment

Working...
                              X