PDA

View Full Version : Coaching Staff Question

Billzz
11-19-2007, 10:41 AM
Ok so countless threads and posts have been made regarding the coaching staff. I am at a loss in certain regards because basically no one has really given concrete situations backing up the claims. Yes a call here or a play there that every single coach in the NFL gets on a weekly basis, but nothing chronic to this team.

This is not a flame post nor do I want it to turn into one. I am not arguing for or against the current coaching staff although it is obvious I think they have done a satisfactory job up to this point considering the situation.

So what do you not agree with.

Defense Scheme
Offensive Scheme
Personnel Descions
Motivation
Halftime Adjustments
Play Calling

I will start it out with one thing that does frustrate me. I really feel they should use JP's legs more when they have him under center. I think with his abilities and when we are facing some serious blitz situations rolling him out and possibly giving him some more time to look down field is critical. Last night was a prime example of the Patriots knowing exactly where to find the QB on every play.

Another thing that chaps my arse is the lack of screens we have attempted up to this point. Marshawn is a fantastic reciever out of the backfield, USE HIM.

I guess my frustration is with the offensive play calling and taking advantage of what we do have.

That is all.

justasportsfan
11-19-2007, 10:43 AM
Everything about the O.

Gilbride and Moolarkeys O wasn't as bad as this.

Billzz
11-19-2007, 06:56 PM
Everything about the O.

Gilbride and Moolarkeys O wasn't as bad as this.

Play calling or personnel?