PDA

View Full Version : So...Why Not At Least See What You Have In Wright/Jackson?

raphael120
11-19-2007, 10:51 AM
Ok, we're getting beat. Lets at least use the opportunity to see how Freddie Jackson and Wright can do. Well, we saw Wright fumble but at least Freddie. He's a fast dude and honestly the few plays he was in he did pretty damn well.

Thoughts?

DraftBoy
11-19-2007, 10:52 AM
He had a nice catch out of the backfield

raphael120
11-19-2007, 10:57 AM
He had a nice catch out of the backfield

Lack of creativity on offense. We should be using him much more in the slot or something with out depleted WR corp. We just dont do anything on offense.

Billzz
11-19-2007, 11:11 AM
Ok, we're getting beat. Lets at least use the opportunity to see how Freddie Jackson and Wright can do. Well, we saw Wright fumble but at least Freddie. He's a fast dude and honestly the few plays he was in he did pretty damn well.

Thoughts?

I posted about Freddie in another thread before the game and got laughed at. He played very well in NFL europe and definetly has a light on upstairs. Runs hard, good reciever out of the backfield and harldy goes out of bounds.

See if I can dig it up to find the person who thought it my opinion of him was off base.

Billzz
11-19-2007, 11:13 AM
Anyway here is the thread it was in regards to ATrain.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=139634

historypete
11-19-2007, 11:32 AM
Because by playing those two guys would make too much sense. I don't care if Wright fumbles, so what, let him play.

But no, we have to see A-Train power it up into the hole for one or two yards and be content with his masterful pass-blocking. This is another reason to hate our offensive coaching and gameplanning.