PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy White is an Idiot and a Patriot Lover

raphael120
11-19-2007, 11:19 AM
Holy crap is he an idiot. Can't evaluate JP!? Whatever man.

Go move to New England if you like them so much, holy **** dude. He is going on and on and on about the pats. LIke we dont know this already.

chernobylwraiths
11-19-2007, 11:23 AM
He's a smart guy. He tends to twist everything that is said contrary to what he believes to the worst possible conclusions. Of course some of the idiot callers need to be put in their place too.

It IS funny how we can't evaluate JP after this game because it is the great Patriot team. I mean do all the other QBs playing against them skip all their passes to their receivers too?

HHURRICANE
11-19-2007, 11:28 AM
It IS funny how we can't evaluate JP after this game because it is the great Patriot team. I mean do all the other QBs playing against them skip all their passes to their receivers too?

Rugby is a complicated sport.

LtBillsFan66
11-19-2007, 11:29 AM
We should evaluate JP only on games he plays against losing teams. Give him a break. He's technically still a rookie.

[/sarcasm]

historypete
11-19-2007, 11:30 AM
As far as I'm concerned no one gets a pass in this game. Yeah its the Pats and they are great, but last I checked most of our guys are getting paid hundreds of thousands if not multi-millions to play football.

JP should not be given a pass, neither should Schobel, Kelsey, Anthony Thomas and especially our inept offensive coaching staff and head coach who allows this crap to continue. These guys are professionals and no one should be given a pass because of the opponent, no matter how good or bad they are.