PDA

View Full Version : How Boring Will The Superbowl Be???

raphael120
11-19-2007, 11:39 AM
Honestly...the Cowboys or Green Bay might be the ones to make it there....thyere not going to do jack crap against the Pats. They better have some real good commercials because that might be the biggest entertainment.

patmoran2006
11-19-2007, 11:40 AM
I hope GB is for real..

That would be an awesome game to watch.

raphael120
11-19-2007, 12:02 PM
If Favre beat Brady...holy crap, best Super Bowl game in NFL history.

OpIv37
11-19-2007, 12:03 PM
I'm not watching any more Pats games this year. I won't watch the playoffs and if they make the SB (which they will), I won't watch that either. I can't stand to see that team win.

theanswer74
11-19-2007, 12:10 PM
Im sorry, But I dont see how NE vs Dallas or NE vs Gb would be boring?

NE might score 40, but I could see those teams scoring 30. Plus you would have a game dripping in story lines.

Any other NFC team makes it, then it would probably be a one sided game, but tsill could have a story line with NE going undefeated.

OpIv37
11-19-2007, 12:13 PM
Im sorry, But I dont see how NE vs Dallas or NE vs Gb would be boring?

NE might score 40, but I could see those teams scoring 30. Plus you would have a game dripping in story lines.

Any other NFC team makes it, then it would probably be a one sided game, but tsill could have a story line with NE going undefeated.

Dallas barely beats 5-5 teams like us and the Redskins and already got crushed by NE. If they make it, NE will destroy them again. The Cowboys are not nearly as good as their record shows. I suspect someone will beat them in Dallas in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

YardRat
11-19-2007, 12:21 PM
New England can be beat. They won't make it to the Super Bowl.

bruinsbm70
11-19-2007, 12:21 PM
I watched the Dallas/New England game. Dallas was winning in the 3rd quarter, that game was close. Dallas played NE tough. The AFC playoffs will be no walk in the park either. Indy and Pitt will be tough.

The Answer
11-19-2007, 12:22 PM
Honestly...the Cowboys or Green Bay might be the ones to make it there....thyere not going to do jack crap against the Pats. They better have some real good commercials because that might be the biggest entertainment.

GB is one play away from being 10-0 right now.

They seem to be a team of destiny and their defense is real good - they will at least be able to hang with the Pats into the 3rd quarter if they make the superbowl.

~The Answer

M
11-19-2007, 12:33 PM
I'm not watching any more Pats games this year.

Neither will I but it seems like it's being forced down our throats. NE gets the Sunday night game next week too? WTF!?

OpIv37
11-19-2007, 12:37 PM
Neither will I but it seems like it's being forced down our throats. NE gets the Sunday night game next week too? WTF!?

and expect them to get a lot more of them as they head to 19-0.

It's not worth it. Just get your football fix with the afternoon games and on Monday night.

TaylorThePirate
11-19-2007, 01:18 PM
gb. dallas already showed tyhey cant beat the pats

YardRat
11-19-2007, 01:20 PM
Nobody gave the Jets a chance against Pittsburgh yesterday either.

Michael82
11-19-2007, 01:22 PM
GB is one play away from being 10-0 right now.

They seem to be a team of destiny and their defense is real good - they will at least be able to hang with the Pats into the 3rd quarter if they make the superbowl.

~The Answer
Brett Favre is also playing as good as Tom Brady right now, plus the Packers defense is doing great. :up:

Johnny Bugmenot
11-19-2007, 01:28 PM

And the Monday Night game the week after that.

OpIv37
11-19-2007, 01:30 PM
New England can be beat. They won't make it to the Super Bowl.

No one will beat NE this year. The only team that even came close was Indy. The only way they lose is if they have injuries.

The Answer
11-19-2007, 01:31 PM
Brett Favre is also playing as good as Tom Brady right now, plus the Packers defense is doing great. :up:

Favre is a class act and is going to finish as the greatest QB of all time statistically. Can't remember a QB at his age playing at an MVP level either - would love to see him go out on top but playing the pats with brady is not like playing the pats with Bledsoe like they did when they won their championship in 96'.

~The Answer

mchurchfie
11-19-2007, 01:33 PM
I'm not totally convinced about Green Bay. They were horrible for the last few years, the turnaround is too great to be completely legit. They could go South in a hurry if they start losing again.

Buckets
11-19-2007, 02:30 PM

rent a movie

mchurchfie
11-19-2007, 02:55 PM
Dave and Goliath would be a good one to rent.:up:

DynaPaul
11-19-2007, 03:09 PM
If New England's in the Super Bowl I ain't even watching it. I'll have a movie night or something at my house.