X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • R. Rich
    • Apr 2003

So, How Many Fans Did We Lose?

Who slit their wrists due to last night's debacle? I see we still have the usual (whiny) suspects on board. Damn.

Well, there's always next week.
  • LtFinFan66
    • Mar 2005

Re: So, How Many Fans Did We Lose?

Valid post Sir. 10 weeks and counting and I am still here.....where is FTP

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
      Defies all logic
      • Oct 2006

Guess what? I still wore my Buffalo Bills cap to work this morning just like every other day and proud of it.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
        • Mar 2005

Just as I am still sporting my Fin gear. I am a fan till death and beyond. I want buried in a Fin jersey

Comment

• trapezeus
          Legendary Zoner
          • Oct 2004

one night game made people think the bills deserved night games.... and one night game later, the league knows to never make that mistake again. hello another 10 year drought.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
            Guess what? I still wore my Buffalo Bills cap to work this morning just like every other day and proud of it.
            proud of a 56-10 loss? Give me a break.

Last night was humiliating and shows just how far this team still has to go to be decent.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by trapezeus
              one night game made people think the bills deserved night games.... and one night game later, the league knows to never make that mistake again. hello another 10 year drought.
              good- we always suck in night games- if we have to lose, it's better that less people saw it. The only thing worse than losing 56-10 is losing 56-10 with the whole country watching.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                • Mar 2005

Proud to be a fan is different than being proud of that beating

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                  Defies all logic
                  • Oct 2006

Originally posted by OpIv37

Last night was humiliating and shows just how far this team still has to go to be decent.
                  When the going gets tough, the tough get going. I'm not going to whine about every little thing about this team like some people here do. If the Bills went 0-16 next year I'd be disappointed but I would still rock their gear.

to Ltfinfan and Mikey, they get what being a fan is all about.

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
                    what does that mean, exactly? If you "get going", how is that going to help the team win?

Sorry but some of us like seeing the team win and all the things that we complain about are the things that are keeping the team from winning. This message board is for discussing a team that lost 56-10 and I'm sure I don't need to remind you about the last few seasons or the playoff drought. People are going to complain, and rightfully so.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                      Defies all logic
                      • Oct 2006

what does that mean, exactly? If you "get going", how is that going to help the team win?

Sorry but some of us like seeing the team win and all the things that we complain about are the things that are keeping the team from winning. This message board is for discussing a team that lost 56-10 and I'm sure I don't need to remind you about the last few seasons or the playoff drought. People are going to complain, and rightfully so.

It means what it means. When things start getting tough, you keep on trucking. Excuse me, how exactly does whining help this team win either?

Sorry but some of us like seeing the team win and all the things that we complain about are the things that are keeping the team from winning.
                      Like I don't want to see this team win? Like your complaining is going to make this team win? Or would it rather just make the atmosphere here like a kindergarten class room.

This message board is for discussing a team that lost 56-10
                      Or you could live in the present instead of the past and talk about our upcoming game against JAX.

and I'm sure I don't need to remind you about the last few seasons or the playoff drought. People are going to complain, and rightfully so.
                      Go ahead and complain but don't get pissed off when you see other people here not complaining but instead enjoying our team and celebrating the positives. Part of being a fan is being a homer, fight for your team and quit yer *****in about them.

Comment

• DynaPaul
                        • Sep 2003

I knew we had no chance and was actually kind of relieved that we lost it in the first quarter instead of waiting until the bitter end to lose. Still doesn't excuse the Pats for running up the score and yes, I did watch the game all the way through.

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

It means what it means. When things start getting tough, you keep on trucking. Excuse me, how exactly does whining help this team win either?

Like I don't want to see this team win? Like your complaining is going to make this team win? Or would it rather just make the atmosphere here like a kindergarten class room.

Or you could live in the present instead of the past and talk about our upcoming game against JAX.

Go ahead and complain but don't get pissed off when you see other people here not complaining but instead enjoying our team and celebrating the positives. Part of being a fan is being a homer, fight for your team and quit yer *****in about them.
                          Discussing the past is highly contingent on where we are in the present. First, this team has shown some serious flaws over the last two games that are certainly relevant to the Jacksonville game. And second, because we now have 4 conference losses, it makes this game even more important for whatever slim chance we have of making the playoffs. The game was LAST NIGHT- it's not like we're still talking about the Dallas game or something. It was less than 24 hours ago.

What positives are there in a 56-10 loss? What good are the positives going into last night's game if we're still that far behind our division leader? You say you want the team to win, then they lose 56-10 and you don't even want to discuss it- you just say "oh, well, next game...." without even thinking of what the consequences of that loss are for the upcoming game and the chances of making the playoffs. I don't get it.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• DraftBoy
                            Administrator
                            • Jul 2002

COMING SOON...
                            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• carybillsfan
                              • Aug 2003

Sorry but you are completely wrong, the Bills are young and decent..last night might have showed how far we have to go to become the best team ever. The patriots are on another level if we lose 56-10 to the Jags this week then you can make that statement.

I think everyone is making to much out of this game. The night game had nothing to do with Buffalo and everything to do with showcasing New England. The Bills weren't supposed to win, hell they weren't supposed to come close. The game played out as predicted a showcase of just how good Tom Brady is. It sucks to admit it but He is just playing way ahead of the curve.

Comment

Working...
                              X