PDA

View Full Version : You guys are not fans..

xXSpIkes5IXx
11-19-2007, 11:55 AM
C'mon!

We are still in the playoff race!

Im sick of this, each person on this board has his or her QB, and will rationalize anything to have that person play. Bottom line, we can still end this pathetic 7 year drought, we have a must win at jacksonville next week and we need the person that is going to give us the best chance to win.

JP last night at times looked like a fish out of water, ducking around when the faintest pressure got in his face. However, he looked much better than Edwards, if you compare the numbers. JP may not be the future here, but he is the now, and if anyone is going to lead us to the playoffs its going to be him.

Lets stop this talk about evaluating rookies, and giving up on the season...we are 5-5 people! We all knew we were going to get killed!

Lets spend our first round pick on a corner who can match up with Moss i say.

raphael120
11-19-2007, 12:01 PM
:spam:

Whether you like JP or not, we're all fans or we wouldn't care and we wouldn't be following this team after such horrid performance year in and year out so STFU with the "Youre not a fan" crap.

Jaybird
11-19-2007, 12:01 PM
GREAT POST

about time

OpIv37
11-19-2007, 12:06 PM
C'mon!

Im sick of this, each person on this board has his or her QB, and will rationalize anything to have that person play. Bottom line, we can still end this pathetic 7 year drought, we have a must win at jacksonville next week and we need the person that is going to give us the best chance to win.

JP last night at times looked like a fish out of water, ducking around when the faintest pressure got in his face. However, he looked much better than Edwards, if you compare the numbers. JP may not be the future here, but he is the now, and if anyone is going to lead us to the playoffs its going to be him.

Lets stop this talk about evaluating rookies, and giving up on the season...we are 5-5 people! We all knew we were going to get killed!

wow, holy short sighted analysis.

We looked like garbage against Miami and against the Jets but got away with it because both teams are so bad. Our only solid win this year was over the mediocre Bengals.

Jax isn't nearly as good as the Patriots, but it's a road game and they're much better than the crap-tacular teams we've managed to beat. The fact is that we already have 4 conference losses and even if we win out we'd need help to get in.

As far as JP vs Trent, that debate is solved. The answer is neither. Trent is consistent but it's all underneath, dink and dunk stuff. JP is all big play and lacks consistency. Neither one is a complete QB.

BlackMetalNinja
11-19-2007, 12:06 PM
We lost 56-10 last night... do you expect anybody to be happy about that??? I would think even the most optimistic people would be a little miffed after last night's debacle.

EDS
11-19-2007, 12:11 PM
C'mon!

Here is the problem. If you believe JP is not the future what is the point of playing him? So the team can be one and done in the playoffs at best? Wouldn't it be better to get the "future" ready to play so next season is not lost as well?

I think JP gets two more games to show something. After that, if he is still inconsistent and the the team isn't winning then his time is up and the Bills need to figure out if Edwards has a chance to do something.

HHURRICANE
11-19-2007, 12:25 PM
C'mon!

WE ARE NOT GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS!!!!

SquishDaFish
11-19-2007, 12:28 PM
HH.....

WE STILL HAVE A SHOT AT THE PLAYOFFS!!

OpIv37
11-19-2007, 12:29 PM
HH.....

WE STILL HAVE A SHOT AT THE PLAYOFFS YOU BONER!!

Lynch is out against Jax.

If we lose to Jax or Cleveland, that gives us 5 conference losses and gives two teams that we're competing with tiebreakers. It makes it damn near impossible to get in.

HHURRICANE
11-19-2007, 12:33 PM
HH.....

WE STILL HAVE A SHOT AT THE PLAYOFFS YOU BONER!!

Buy a lottery ticket.

DynaPaul
11-19-2007, 03:19 PM
I'm annoyed by being realistic about things and being accused of not being a fan by some pinheads. Look, I spend good money on this team with tickets and merchandise plus the time I set aside to watch my team play. If being realistic about our chances against other teams and our weaknesses detracts from my validity as a fan then you can suck your own (fill in the blank here).

Johnny Bugmenot
11-19-2007, 03:23 PM
WE ARE NOT GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS!!!!

For the 8th year in a row. When are you all going to stop bellyaching and start protesting?