PDA

View Full Version : Jauron didnt waste time....

SquishDaFish
11-19-2007, 12:23 PM
JP is starting this week.

Quote : DJ said Monday that he isnt planning on switching his QB this week & Jp will start at Jax

Via VCOACH

OpIv37
11-19-2007, 12:24 PM
honestly, I think JP gives us the best chance to win now, but he's not the future of this team.

YardRat
11-19-2007, 12:25 PM
I think the coaches may be giving everybody a pass on evaluations this week...Pretty tough to grade someone when everybody sucked.

HHURRICANE
11-19-2007, 12:26 PM
Not shocked. This saved me a wasted Sunday.

Michael82
11-19-2007, 12:28 PM
There we go. That's exactly what I was thinking. JP Losman gets his final chance as a Buffalo Bills player...he needs to beat the Jacksonville Jaguars or at 5-6, the coach will officially end the JP Losman era and start the Trent Edwards era. I'm glad that he announced it already. :bf1:

The truth is, yes Losman looked bad off and on last night...but so did everybody else, except the special teams! :ill:

HHURRICANE
11-19-2007, 12:28 PM
honestly, I think JP gives us the best chance to win now, but he's not the future of this team.

I don't believe that JP gives us the best chance to win so starting him, IMO, it's a mistake.

I don't blame Jauron for sticking with JP as there will be no scrutiny for the decision but at the same time it's fairly gutless.

HHURRICANE
11-19-2007, 12:30 PM
There we go. That's exactly what I was thinking. JP Losman gets his final chance as a Buffalo Bills player...he needs to beat the Jacksonville Jaguars or at 5-6, the coach will officially end the JP Losman era and start the Trent Edwards era. I'm glad that he announced it already. :bf1:

The truth is, yes Losman looked bad off and on last night...but so did everybody else, except the special teams! :ill:

You called it. Again, I'm not shocked. I was posting all morning that he would most likely start.

OpIv37
11-19-2007, 12:32 PM
I don't believe that JP gives us the best chance to win so starting him, IMO, it's a mistake.

I don't blame Jauron for sticking with JP as there will be no scrutiny for the decision but at the same time it's fairly gutless.

Jauron doing something gutless? NNOOO!! That's never happened before!

I disagree with you about JP but there's no point in arguing over it. Neither QB has established themselves as a winner, so if one gives us a better chance to win than the other, it's not by much. Either one requires a solid game by Lynch and help from the D to win.

acehole
11-19-2007, 12:32 PM

Thanks Op..I agree.

SquishDaFish
11-19-2007, 12:33 PM
JP gives us a better chance then Trent period! Jp should start until Playoffs arent a possibility. Once we are out and he doesnt look better then start the TE era so we can get through that one also. Because next season they will trade JP and sign someone or draft someone then you all will be calling for TE head and wanting his backup. IT NEVER ENDS

SquishDaFish
11-19-2007, 12:33 PM
Totally agree OP :clap:

Philagape
11-19-2007, 12:54 PM
JBecause next season they will trade JP and sign someone or draft someone then you all will be calling for TE head and wanting his backup. IT NEVER ENDS

Bledsoe got 3 years, JP got 3 years, why less for Trent?

patmoran2006
11-19-2007, 12:55 PM
Again.. someone please explain to me in DETAIL with some sort of evidence from past or present that JP Losman gives us a "better chance" to win than TE does

HHURRICANE
11-19-2007, 01:00 PM
Again.. someone please explain to me in DETAIL with some sort of evidence from past or present that JP Losman gives us a "better chance" to win than TE does

It's just plain scary around here. I watched the game last night with 10 people from Buffalo at my house and they all agree that Edwards needs to start. I come here and we are still debating the ****ing thing.

Philagape
11-19-2007, 01:02 PM
JP has hit his ceiling, at least here. If the light hasn't turned on by now, it's hopeless. At least with Trent there's a chance for improvement.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
11-19-2007, 01:07 PM
I don't know if it really matters if Lynch misses next week. If we don't have him in the lineup, that game is going to be nearly as ugly as last night.

That said, I am, have been, and will continue to be over JP Losman as a Buffalo Bill.

mybills
11-19-2007, 01:14 PM
I wouldn't mind getting rid of both, but there's not much out there to choose from. :ill:

The Answer
11-19-2007, 01:16 PM
JP is starting this week.

Quote : DJ said Monday that he isnt planning on switching his QB this week & Jp will start at Jax

Via VCOACH

And this is the right decision.

The Answer has maintained all along that Losman is in the final 3 part act as starting QB in Buffalo. The first act against the pats started as expected and now he must find a way to play well against two good defense in their home fields - if not we are out of playoff contention anyway and let the era of the young gun reign supreme.

~The Answer

mchurchfie
11-19-2007, 01:17 PM
I wouldn't mind getting rid of both, but there's not much out there to choose from. :ill:
We need another corner too, McGee got lit up like a tiki lantern last night.:D:

Johnny Bugmenot
11-19-2007, 01:18 PM
Let's just kill the whole ****ing season while we're at it, Dick. What's next? Putting Lynch on injured reserve? Considering how many you've put on there already I wouldn't be surprised.

You know, we had a chance at the playoffs...

The Answer
11-19-2007, 01:20 PM

He don't give us the best chance to win - Jauron is making sure he hangs on to his job by starting Losman the next few weeks. He's also letting the QB situation play itself out perfectly because Losman will no doubt struggle badly against the jags and skins defense and we will end up 5 - 7 then we play for the future with Edwards.

~The Answer

Johnny Bugmenot
11-19-2007, 01:22 PM
You'd think it would be decided by now. Good God, he could barely beat Miami.

mybills
11-19-2007, 01:26 PM
We need another corner too, McGee got lit up like a tiki lantern last night.:D:
not really, but while we're on the subject..when will Moss learn about offensive pass interference? If I was Greer, I would've fallen down on my ass like an academy award winner when Moss pushed off him in the end zone!

mchurchfie
11-19-2007, 01:27 PM
not really, but while we're on the subject..when will Moss learn about offensive pass interference? If I was Greer, I would've fallen down on my ass like an academy award winner when Moss pushed off him in the end zone!
I noticed that too, he gets away with that alot.

The King
11-19-2007, 01:32 PM
I will give this one last go... then I am going to be all Trent all the time. So you JP lovers better look out!

HHURRICANE
11-19-2007, 01:36 PM
I will give this one last go... then I am going to be all Trent all the time. So you JP lovers better look out!

I'm having a hard time watching this loser out there. I want to vomit listening to his gay PC.

"It was a miscommunication, we have to fix that". You and Josh Reed have been playing together for how long?

mybills
11-19-2007, 01:36 PM
:rofl:

He's gonna finish out the year, so ya better make that more last gos.

Philagape
11-19-2007, 01:38 PM
"It was a miscommunication, we have to fix that".

Maybe by week 17 ......

Mr. Pink
11-19-2007, 01:38 PM
What will the excuses be next week?

When is enough enough?

Are we attempting now to get the best draft pick possible?

Then sacrafice next year as we watch Trent develop?

Ugh.

mybills
11-19-2007, 01:40 PM
They're using him because they paid him more. He'll be gone next year, so *****ing is a moot point.

The King
11-19-2007, 01:44 PM
:rofl:

He's gonna finish out the year, so ya better make that more last gos.

The hinges are coming off soon.

Mr. Pink
11-19-2007, 01:45 PM
They're using him because they paid him more. He'll be gone next year, so *****ing is a moot point.

So sacrifice the season because one guy is paid more than the other?

Almost everyone, notice I said almost, unequivocally can say at this point that JP can't and won't beat good teams. Jags, Browns, Skins, Giants are all good teams. So chalk up 4 losses if JP plays those games. With Trent, we don't know if he can or can't win these games because he has no track record.

mybills
11-19-2007, 01:51 PM
:snicker: MBB

FTY- You can't predict that JP will lose all 4 games any more than I can predict Trent will win them all. :shakeno:

Mr. Pink
11-19-2007, 01:55 PM
:snicker: MBB

FTY- You can't predict that JP will lose all 4 games any more than I can predict Trent will win them all. :shakeno:

I will predict with JP in, we lose those games. Without a doubt in my mind. I'll still watch cuz I'm a Bills fan. The Browns and Giants will score more points than what JP can lead us to. The Skins and Jags will control the clock. Because if one thing has been constant in JPs entire career is we don't control the clock and ball well. We score on big plays, not drives.

With Edwards, I cannot predict if we'll win or lose, because there is no track record to base it off of.

Oh well, at least we'll beat Miami!

justasportsfan
11-19-2007, 02:08 PM
Dick stated that they will need to get over the loss and move on quickly and try to win the next 6 games and hopefully make playoffs which is the goal.

Starting JP simply means that JP is the best qb to get us and if it doesn't happen, we move on with the Trent experiment.

I would just rather move on sooner than later just so that we'll know if we need to draft a qb next year.

Mr. Pink
11-19-2007, 02:15 PM
I would just rather move on sooner than later just so that we'll know if we need to draft a qb next year.

Justa, I'm agreeing with you too much today. STOP! :rofl:

JP is done. Stick a fork in em. Get Edwards out there to get experience and show if he deserves the job next year.

I would be all for drafting another QB next year for competition or signing an NFL caliber backup...competition brings out the best in players.

TacklingDummy
11-19-2007, 02:16 PM
The Bills are 3-1 when Edwards starts.

They are 2-4 when JP does.

Yep, I agree. JP gives the Bills the better chance to win.

:rolleyes:

billser
11-19-2007, 02:19 PM
Well at least now people cant say they abandoned JP because "ralph didnt like him" or that they "didnt wanna pay him his money". Theyre giving him a real shot to earn his money and keep his job and im all for it!

justasportsfan
11-19-2007, 02:20 PM
Justa, I'm agreeing with you too much today. STOP! :rofl:

JP is done. Stick a fork in em. Get Edwards out there to get experience and show if he deserves the job next year.

I would be all for drafting another QB next year for competition or
signing an NFL caliber backup...competition brings out the best in players.
I stated that weeks ago. Even if JP threw for 400 yards and 5 TD yesterday, he's gone. So might as well move on. Things is Dick still wants to see if he can make playoffs so he's sticking with JP until we're out of the playoff race.

justasportsfan
11-19-2007, 02:20 PM
Well at least now people cant say they abandoned JP because "ralph didnt like him" or that they "didnt wanna pay him his money". Theyre giving him a real shot to earn his money and keep his job and im all for it!
that is still the case.

justasportsfan
11-19-2007, 02:21 PM
The Bills are 3-1 when Edwards starts.

They are 2-4 when JP does.

Yep, I agree. JP gives the Bills the better chance to win.

:rolleyes:
dead horse with the record thing. We all know that's not accurate.

TacklingDummy
11-19-2007, 02:22 PM
We all know that's not accurate.

Actually it is 100% accurate.

justasportsfan
11-19-2007, 02:23 PM
Actually it is 100% accurate.
yeah , yeah. If you think so.

camelcowboy
11-19-2007, 02:26 PM
JP gives us a better chance then Trent period! Jp should start until Playoffs arent a possibility. Once we are out and he doesnt look better then start the TE era so we can get through that one also. Because next season they will trade JP and sign someone or draft someone then you all will be calling for TE head and wanting his backup. IT NEVER ENDS If they lose to jacksonville then kiss the playoffs good bye, I never thought juron would pull the plug on jp after this game, but next week is last call. Put up or be benched Jp.

billser
11-19-2007, 02:27 PM
that is still the case.

How so? I know 100 Bills fans who wouldve gladly moved on by now, and not all necessarily Trent fans

mybills
11-19-2007, 02:31 PM
I want him to just finish out the year. There's so many problems on this team, not just the QB position. Next year we'll not only have Trent, but injured players coming back to camp. Trent has dipped his toes in the game water, and will do everything he can to be the starter next year. Screw QB competing. He's not gonna duke it out with Hamdan. He's gonna practice with whomever stays from O,D,and ST, and with our 08 drafts, and there will finally be a stable group.

Mr. Pink
11-19-2007, 02:35 PM
I want him to just finish out the year. There's so many problems on this team, not just the QB position. Next year we'll not only have Trent, but injured players coming back to camp. Trent has dipped his toes in the game water, and will do everything he can to be the starter next year. Screw QB competing. He's not gonna duke it out with Hamdan. He's gonna practice with whomever stays from O,D,and ST, and with our 08 drafts, and there will finally be a stable group.

With Losman gone next year, inevitable, the team will have to bring in someone to be the number 2. Be it a veteran through FA or another draft pick. I'd fully expect them to compete and let the better player win. There is ZERO chance Hamdan will be the backup. Hamdan has a better shot out of being out of the NFL next year then he does being a backup NFL QB.

Billz_fan
11-19-2007, 02:40 PM
Im not a Loseman fan or an Edwards fan, I personally would let JP play out the season. Evaluate at the end.

justasportsfan
11-19-2007, 02:53 PM
Im not a Loseman fan or an Edwards fan, I personally would let JP play out the season. Evaluate at the end.
Neither am I but I get called JP fan because I think he's the best we have right now.

problem is JP is gone no matter what. Might as well use the snaps on Trent.

acehole
11-19-2007, 04:04 PM
Not shocked. This saved me a wasted Sunday.

Bye...you can spend it on Trend Edwards web page.

hahaahha

naa just messin.

acehole
11-19-2007, 04:06 PM
With Losman gone next year, inevitable, the team will have to bring in someone to be the number 2. Be it a veteran through FA or another draft pick. I'd fully expect them to compete and let the better player win. There is ZERO chance Hamdan will be the backup. Hamdan has a better shot out of being out of the NFL next year then he does being a backup NFL QB.

yes.

Johnny Bugmenot
11-19-2007, 04:37 PM

We've been evaluating for 3+ years. He plays well against cupcake teams and bombs against anyone decent. How much more "evaluating" do we really need?

HAMMER
11-19-2007, 05:21 PM
It should be JP until we are out of the playoff race, then it's on to the future.

djjimkelly
11-19-2007, 06:16 PM
everyone needs to chill on final chance or this chance that chance JP is the starter get over it.

people act like we have some perfect team with only QB as the fault.

if u think that your very delusional. we have 1 real wr (who isnt only a deep threat but close) no TE (although im starting to like gaines as a solid 2 TE) 1 stud RB and an oline that IMO is coming together and will be much improved next year.

HHURRICANE
11-19-2007, 09:01 PM
Bye...you can spend it on Trend Edwards web page.

hahaahha

naa just messin.

That's funny. I like it.

You're not working on Monday? I think it'll take most of the day to get JP's tatoo lasered off of your butt.:snicker:

SquishDaFish
11-19-2007, 09:53 PM
Exactly DJJ

Mr. Cynical
11-19-2007, 11:49 PM
:bf1:

JP = RJ. He will be out of Buffalo next year, and then out of football in 3 more years IMO.

He. Just. Doesn't. Get. It. :homer:

Mr. Cynical
11-19-2007, 11:52 PM
dead horse with the record thing. We all know that's not accurate.

So if the W/L record isn't an indicator then what is? What stats do you want to use to say JP is clearly a better QB than TE?

Slim
11-20-2007, 01:04 AM

I want Quinn. Give Edwards this year and next year, if he doesnt pan out. I Pray the bills make a play on Quinn.