PDA

View Full Version : my #1 draft desire

djjimkelly
11-19-2007, 01:51 PM
i know we still in this season and i think we can be in hunt for 6th seed with a few keys wins.

BUT............

JAMES HARDY FROM INDIANA IS WHAT THE BILLS NEED

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=160604

ill also take LIMAS SWEED AS A CONSOLATION PRIZE

but HARDY IS A FREAK OF NATURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

justasportsfan
11-19-2007, 01:54 PM
we're gonna need 2. 1 to replace Lee and another to play opposite him.

DraftBoy
11-19-2007, 03:14 PM
Hardy as of this moment is a borderline rd 1 prospect

bigbub2352
11-19-2007, 03:21 PM
We need 2 WR, regardless, Price isnt coming back hopefully, and reed is a 3 or 4 at best

Elminster
11-19-2007, 03:23 PM
We seriously need some receiving targets. I see our draft shopping list as thus:
1)Big target
2)Getting a jump on drafting the future QB of the future in order to appease fanbase
3)Drafting another wide receiver
4)Draft more special teams players

Mr. Pink
11-19-2007, 03:24 PM
Our number 1 need is a DT who can collapse the pocket and get pressure up the middle. Our D would look 10 times better if we had this.

The Jokeman
11-19-2007, 03:34 PM
Hardy's got great size but I've read they're concerns about his wanting to go over the middle which is a must for NFL WRs. I also wonder about his downfield speed due to his size. Malcolm Kelly and Adarius Bowman rank as better prospects right now and go for them first.

justasportsfan
11-19-2007, 03:37 PM
Hardy's got great size but I've read they're concerns about his wanting to go over the middle which is a must for NFL WRs. I also wonder about his downfield speed due to his size. Malcolm Kelly and Adarius Bowman rank as better prospects right now and go for them first.

Marv doesn't care about their capabilities on the field as long as they are high character players .

patmoran2006
11-19-2007, 05:54 PM
Draft a DT in round one like FunTimes said for that purpose, and if you only make one "significant" FA signing, have it be the WR Hackett.

He's the PERFECT #2 for this team.

djjimkelly
11-19-2007, 06:13 PM
impact wr is what this team needs more then anything. all these 5'9 wrs we keep rolling out is the main issue. they are small and fast and still dont get open.

i had several friends who i consider to be solid football watchers at game yesterday and they said one theme kept occuring our wrs couldnt get open.

we need a real possesion wr and 6'4 and 6'7 fits the bills for me.

WHAT CB IN THIS LEAGUE COULD COVER 6'7 with 4.5 speed!!!!!!!

DraftBoy
11-19-2007, 06:22 PM
Draft a DT in round one like FunTimes said for that purpose, and if you only make one "significant" FA signing, have it be the WR Hackett.

He's the PERFECT #2 for this team.

What DT you want to take with Dorsey going 1 and Ellis going top 10? We are picking in the high teens right now.

The Jokeman
11-19-2007, 06:59 PM
impact wr is what this team needs more then anything. all these 5'9 wrs we keep rolling out is the main issue. they are small and fast and still dont get open.

i had several friends who i consider to be solid football watchers at game yesterday and they said one theme kept occuring our wrs couldnt get open.

we need a real possesion wr and 6'4 and 6'7 fits the bills for me.

WHAT CB IN THIS LEAGUE COULD COVER 6'7 with 4.5 speed!!!!!!!
Rookie WRs rarely make impacts, while I'm all for drafting a WR in Round 1 we should also bring in a veteran. Look no further then Calvin Johnson whose playing for an OC like Mike Martz. While Dwayne Bowe's done well in KC the Chief's offense isn't much better then ours and he's not their number 1 passing option, Tony Gonzalez is.