PDA

View Full Version : Did you guys notice Bill Bellichick doing this.....

blackonyx89
11-19-2007, 02:26 PM
He was yawning like he was bored with the game. NCAA (NO Class At All). He was just toying with us! This man has been a pain in out butt ever since Super Bowl XXV and I can't stand him! Let's face it,owns us. Sucks!!!

It would be nice if they get to the playoffs and lose against the Colts and knock them out when they get all of their players back!!!

11-19-2007, 04:23 PM
what a baby you are,and just if you dont know they beat philly next week there in afce champs.and oh ya about the yawn,havent you ever been dored?

Buffatexas
11-19-2007, 04:41 PM
what a baby you are,and just if you dont know they beat philly next week there in afce champs.and oh ya about the yawn,havent you ever been dored?

I can tell you are a Pats fan, you exemplify the classless persona of Bill himself. Resorting to name calling because someone makes a valid point about how much of a classless *** BB is.

mchurchfie
11-19-2007, 04:44 PM
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright
until you hear them speak.

Buffatexas
11-19-2007, 04:47 PM
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright
until you hear them speak.
:bf1:

blackonyx89
11-20-2007, 09:19 AM

Gaga booboo!!! Waaahhhhh!!! :biggrin:

:nuk:

Jeff1220
11-20-2007, 09:40 AM
BB is not a genius. The guy is a football coach for cryin' out loud. It's not like he figured out a cure for cancer or a breakthrough enery source. He coaches a football team.

Jan Reimers
11-20-2007, 09:45 AM
Belichick, with the homeless hoody look, the yawning, the going for it on 4th down when they're up by 40 points, etc., is just giving the finger to the rest of the league.

He's an arrogant ***** who's on top of the football world right now. One can only hope that when the Pats' star fades, some of the other coaches will remember to pay him back.

Night Train
11-20-2007, 09:47 AM
He was yawning like he was bored with the game.

He wasn't alone.

TedMock
11-20-2007, 04:02 PM
I can't believe that everybody is so upset with Belichick because he's a better coach than the rest. He's ruthless, he's mean, he's not personable, the score is never good enough for him, he coaches the entire game to win regardless of the score, and it all rubs people the wrong way. I told all the Redskins fans a couple weeks ago to stop being a bunch of babies. I told them that it's not Belichick's job to get Washington's defense off the field. I personally have no problem whatsoever with how he coaches. When he went for it on 4th and 1 in the 3rd quarter; the first thing that went through my head was "I hope our fans don't act like the Skins fans and whine about this like a bunch of babies." Unfortunately, several of our fans did get up in arms over the deal. Why? Should he have made his team stay in the locker room at halftime because he's a nice guy? This isn't Pop Warner. You're looking at a professional team that's chasing perfection right now. There is no way in He11 that you let up as a coach. This team has to play every single down with 100% passion if they're to accomplish this apparently reachable goal. A let down in that regard reflects directly on the coach. As they say - Don't hate the player, hate the game. I wish this ***** was our coach.

Devin
11-20-2007, 04:05 PM
BB is a genius when it comes to football no question, did you watch the game? I was yawning before the first half ended.

Yes hes an ass, yes hes not very well liked, and yes after football he will likely be drinking himself stupid all alone in a big empty house somewhere. He is absolutley one of the biggest douchebags in the game if not sports as a whole.

But he doesnt have to be nice and is on the verge of winning his 4th ring this decade. As far as football goes BB can pretty well do whatever he pleases.

That wont stop me from wishing for a horrific collision at the sidelines between him and a 300 pound tackle on national television.

Devin
11-20-2007, 04:08 PM
And lets face it 90% of fans from almost any team in the league would be more then happy to have him leading thier team.

Mr. Pink
11-20-2007, 04:13 PM
Hey, I liked when Bill was the Browns head coach. He turned around an aging underperforming team, releasing Bernie Kosar in the process who was pretty much done as a starter. Releasing a home town hero who doesn't have it anymore takes a lot of stones. He made their defense give up a league low and franchise low amount of points in 94 guiding them to the playoffs.

I dunno where most people get he wasn't a good coach in Cleveland. That couldn't be further from the truth. He made a lot moves that were head scratchers but then proved to be right. Dude knew what he was doing all along. He inherited a 3-13 team and turned them into a 11-5 team in 4 seasons with majorly turning over the roster.

Most people didn't like him because of his hatred of the media, because he would fudge the injury reports. Amazing when you start winning SBs and do this it's not that big of a deal now.

Sad part is, if Modell doesn't move the Browns, Belichick is still the Browns HC and the Browns probably have 3 SB titles.

mybills
11-20-2007, 04:26 PM
Another one for the NFL forum.
Somebody's slacking. :tap:

Night Train
11-20-2007, 04:38 PM
He's ruthless, he's mean, he's not personable, the score is never good enough for him

I think I'm in love.

Tex
11-20-2007, 06:45 PM
Every member on this forum would want BB coaching the Bills.

Kadiddlehopper
11-21-2007, 03:28 AM
One can only hope that when the Pats' star fades, some of the other coaches will remember to pay him back.
Living only for that day!

jamze132
11-21-2007, 08:20 AM
Everyone of you dissing Bill would welcome him with open arms if he came to the Bills. I would. I have mad respect for his ability to coach and put teams away. I have no problems at all with the way the game transpired. We should have stopped their offense if we didn't like the ass whoopin' they dished out...

dannyek71
11-21-2007, 08:29 AM

I know hes a pats fan for the obnoxious behavior and grammer of an 8 year old

mybills
11-21-2007, 08:54 AM
Everyone of you dissing Bill would welcome him with open arms if he came to the Bills. I would.
not me.

jamze132
11-22-2007, 03:52 AM
not me.
I think a 56-10 thrashing of the Pats and a Super Bowl would change your mind.