PDA

View Full Version : Will Sunday against Jax be JP's Swan Song?

Ebenezer
11-20-2007, 07:31 AM
Barring another injury to TE if the Bills were to lose in Jax and end up 5-6 with their playoff chances basically ended would it spell the end of the JP Losman era in Buffalo?

Discuss.

HHURRICANE
11-20-2007, 07:46 AM
We will lose this game with JP.

However, I don't think he gets pulled until after the Redskins game.

TacklingDummy
11-20-2007, 07:48 AM
The Losman Era is already over.

Right now they are just hoping JP plays well enough to get a 4th or 5th round pick for him.

trapezeus
11-21-2007, 11:01 AM
best case scenario, jax comes out sluggish and overlooks the billls. JP's poor play continues but the bills win. This allows the coaches to pull him, keep the team in the hunt and we can get on for rooting for a young team.

in the end, a sucky team with edwards is infinitely more exciting than a crappy team with losman. we've seen the 150yard passing 1 TD 2 INT game from losman. We've seen edwards stuggle in game 2 vs the jets, but he still moved the ball and we know he's learning the game.

raphael120
11-21-2007, 11:08 AM

If Losman plays the Redskins game after playing like crap after Jax, I will sell my tix to the Skins game.

raphael120
11-21-2007, 11:10 AM
best case scenario, jax comes out sluggish and overlooks the billls. JP's poor play continues but the bills win. This allows the coaches to pull him, keep the team in the hunt and we can get on for rooting for a young team.

in the end, a sucky team with edwards is infinitely more exciting than a crappy team with losman. we've seen the 150yard passing 1 TD 2 INT game from losman. We've seen edwards stuggle in game 2 vs the jets, but he still moved the ball and we know he's learning the game.

THANK YOU! There is a big difference between stagnant mediocrity, and a rookie learning and along the way, showing he can be pretty much as effective as a 3rd year player, JP. Or as I like to call him, JV Losman.

Mr. Pink
11-21-2007, 11:10 AM
I have less confidence in our coaching staff than I do in JP...

He'll QB against the Skins regardless of how putrid he looks this weekend.

Mitchy moo
11-21-2007, 11:11 AM
I have less confidence in our coaching staff than I do in JP...

He'll QB against the Skins regardless of how putrid he looks this weekend.

All I want is for these QB threads to stop, it's madness. We're beating a dead horse folks.

The Answer
11-21-2007, 11:13 AM

Agreed - simply because losing 3 straight against playoff bound teams would be the final nail in Losman's coffin.

Sad thing is there will still be plenty of excuses: "We didn't have Lynch", "The coaches didn't let him open the offense", "NE, JAX and WAS have great defense", "It's hard to win on the road", blah blah blah.....

~The Answer

Mr. Pink
11-21-2007, 11:15 AM
All I want is for these QB threads to stop, it's madness. We're beating a dead horse folks.

The QB threads won't end until JP is off the roster.

Jeff1220
11-21-2007, 11:18 AM
The QB threads won't end until JP is off the roster.

Then it's only a matter of time until a new debate/controversy is born.

OpIv37
11-21-2007, 11:26 AM
In typical Bills mediocrity, JP will do just enough to keep the starting job. Either he'll have mediocre numbers but we'll win anyway due to ST and D, or he'll have a big game but we'll lose anyway cuz the D blew it.

And then JP will remain at the helm for at least one more game- not because he earned it but because he wasn't quite bad enough to blow it.