PDA

View Full Version : Boy, did I ever choose the right weekend to go deep sea fishing

ublinkwescore
11-20-2007, 07:21 PM
I can honestly say that I'm glad I missed a Bills game because I got lost on my way back from Monterey.

I hope so desperately, that if the Pats do go undefeated, it's the end of the Bill Belichik era in New England - I hate this guy, and every accomplishment he's ever made will always have an asterisk next to it in my book.

He's always going to be remembered by me as a cheater - nothing more.

HHURRICANE
11-20-2007, 08:26 PM
I was in NYC last year when we played the Bears so I know the feeling.

It was a game I didn't need to watch. I say I'm not watching the Jags game but "I'm a moth drawn to an open flame."

ublinkwescore
11-23-2007, 07:44 PM
I was in NYC last year when we played the Bears so I know the feeling.

It was a game I didn't need to watch. I say I'm not watching the Jags game but "I'm a moth drawn to an open flame."

I'm watching the Jags game, we've got a hell of a lot better chance to beat them than we will against New England as long as Belidick is there.

Whaler53
11-23-2007, 09:08 PM
I'm watching the Jags game, we've got a hell of a lot better chance to beat them than we will against New England as long as Belidick is there.

I know you said you hope this is the end of his era..but he did sign an extension through 2013 not all that long ago.

But I am jealous of you, its been a long, long time since I've gone fishing, absolutely love it. I grew up on an island so I did alot of it, always wanted to try deep sea fishing, never got the chance though...ah well