X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpdex12
    • Jan 2005

Re: i just can't believe all the excuses people make for this guy

Will you finally call an end to the JP era if we walk away with a loss this weekend against the Jags and he has a sub par game?

What will it take for most of our fans to say it's time for JP to move on?

Just curious.
    Where else would you rather be than right here right now?
  • THE END OF ALL DAYS
    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
    • Feb 2005

Re: You haters, lickers, whatever you want to call yourself...

Go BIlls!
    I dont care if Punky Brewster is the QB!
    GO BILLS!
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• jpdex12
      • Jan 2005

I say this is his last game if he doesn't show something.

Comment

• Luisito23
        Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
        • Apr 2003

Even if he has 10 INT's, throws 57yds. and fumbles the ball 5 times, people here will still defend, and make excuses for him...It's just the way it is around here.....

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!
        "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
        ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
        ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
        ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• jpdex12
          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Luisito23
          Even if he has 10 INT's, throws 57yds. and fumbles the ball 5 times, people here will still defend, and make excuses for him...It's just the way it is around here.....

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!
          Give it until one more loss and if that loss is this weekend and he sucks then you will start to see some fans changing their minds here. I'm ready for a permanent change. If we havent seen some consistancy out of him by now after 30 something starts then guess what? It aint coming!

Comment

• mikemac2001
            is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
            • Mar 2003

really depends on his performance

Needs to show something now or he will be gone....im a jp guy but he is starting to lose his welcome here

i dont blame him for NE loss we got raped but he needs to show up rest of season if not he is gone

MUCK
            FIAMI

Comment

• jpdex12
              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by mikemac2001
              really depends on his performance

Needs to show something now or he will be gone....im a jp guy but he is starting to lose his welcome here

i dont blame him for NE loss we got raped but he needs to show up rest of season if not he is gone
              I supported him as well but time has run out. I want to know what you birds think if he has a poor game or even an average game this weekend, then will he get benched?

I say Yup!

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                • Jun 2005

Who cares who the QB is as long as the team is competing. We need a NEW QB in the offseason period.

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Doesn't matter what we want. If they want him to finish the year, he's going to. Get over it.
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• colin
                    Drew's my hero!
                    • Jul 2002

zero chance jp is our qb next season.

good (but not sure) chance trent is our starter.

i really don't know why the coaches are starting jp still, but i think marshawn being hurt and giving jp enough rope might be the reason.

Comment

• jamze132
                      • Jun 2003

This next game is JPs last audition for the job. If he plays decent and we win, he stays behind center. Anything else, its the pine.

Comment

• hydro
                        • Oct 2005

Originally posted by BillsIN05
                        Who cares who the QB is as long as the team is competing. We need a NEW QB in the offseason period.
                        No we don't... we need to give Trent a chance.
                        BERNIAC!

Comment

• mybills
                          81 st zoner
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jamze132
                          This next game is JPs last audition for the job. If he plays decent and we win, he stays behind center. Anything else, its the pine.
                          I disagree. I think they'll make him finish this year. They're past pay incentives, TE's already been injured (so they say) and Jauron is gonna want him very healthy for next year when JP is gone. If they had so much confidence in Trent, and so much disgust for JP, why did they miss the trade deadline? It's only fans arguing about this topic, and it's stupid.
                          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Meathead
                            Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
                            • Jul 2002

well as much as i dont like to say so im pretty close to saying yes

he was bad against denver. at the time i thought it was because denver was good but thats not looking like the case now. he gets some relief cuz the whole team was bad that day especially a new ol. still that now looks like a very negative day for him

he was mediocre at best against pitts. again the team wasnt very good although the d played well for a half. and of course pitt is very good. still a wash game for him at best

good against the jets in relief

good to v good against cincy

very bad against the fish until the fourth then was pretty good to get the w

mediocre against the nearly flawless pats

so overall grade would probably be mediocre. hes gotta be better than mediocre against the jags to keep his job imo

i wouldnt have said that a couple weeks ago but frankly its the miami game that has changed my mind. yes he made plays at the end to pull out the win but i was shocked at how bad he was to start that game. he wasnt just bad he was horrible, totally lost. then throwing that carbon copy pick underthrowing an open evans who woulda scored, well that whole thing is just too far off the mark for an owen opponent

if he doesnt play a significant role in the bills winning at jax, or perhaps play well but lose and not his fault, then i would start to consider the pine as appropriate. at that point it would take running the table and getting help to make the playoffs and if jp cant be a key part of making stuff happen for the better part of three straight games, well at this point in his career thats a really bad sign

good luck jp. which way will you go
                            One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                              Unreachable Douche
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsIN05
                              We already have one on the roster. Who the Bills happen to be 3-1 when he starts. Or are you giving up on him after only 4 games?

So easy to give up on Trent.

Comment

Working...
                              X