PDA

View Full Version : If Jim Kelly & Company gets the Bills. What do you think?

blackonyx89
11-21-2007, 07:57 AM
The Bills will win Super Bowl in 5 to 7 years. I watched Channel 2 and he said that he guarantees the Bills will not not move. If this is the case,don't fret Bills fans. We'll win a Super Bowl for sure! Sorry Ralph, you had your day in the sun.

:brush:

BlackMetalNinja
11-21-2007, 08:08 AM
Where do I collect my reimbursement if your promise doesn't come true?

Mr. Miyagi
11-21-2007, 09:28 AM
He guaranteed the Bills will not NOT move?

Dude
11-21-2007, 09:34 AM
I don't see the correlation.

YardRat
11-21-2007, 09:41 AM
I don't see the correlation.

That's because you're frightened and confused.

blackonyx89
11-21-2007, 09:44 AM
He guaranteed the Bills will not NOT move?

Yes! And here's the proof.......

Jim Kelly Insists Bills Will Stay
WGR Whiney Award Newsroom - Monday, November 19, 2007 - 10:27 PM
When WGR - Sports Radio 550 throws an event, things just happen. While there were many barbs thrown back and forth between Joe DeLamielleure, Steve Tasker and Thurman Thomas during the 1st Annual WGR Whiney Awards, Jim Kelly brought the crowd to its feet with the following statement:

"As fans of the Buffalo Bills, we talk about community. That's one of the reasons I stayed in Buffalo NY is because of the people. That's why Thurman moved back to the area My wife is from here, Thurman's wife is from here, Patti. We guarantee you, and I not only mean me, but Steve Tasker who lives here also but Thurman Thomas - he moved back here. We will make sure, we can almost guarantee that the Buffalo Bills will never leave Western New York."

Listen to his moving quote, and other highlights in our audio vault, and during the Howard Simon Show Tuesday morning.

If this has been posted,sorry!

bigbub2352
11-21-2007, 10:04 AM
I think this is exaclty what this franchise needs, some young fresh ideas, not old and moldy, Ralph had his shot and made way to many wrong personnel decisions, it is time for new blood someone who isnt satisfied with mediocracy

blackonyx89
11-21-2007, 10:09 AM
I think this is exaclty what this franchise needs, some young fresh ideas, not old and moldy, Ralph had his shot and made way to many wrong personnel decisions, it is time for new blood someone who isnt satisfied with mediocracy

Amen to that!!! Kelly hates to lose and he'll do anything to bring Buffalo a Super Bowl!