Oh well!!! :ill:

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=5599

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-21-2007, 09:21 PM
well, that takes forever to heal... guess hes done for a while

Wys Guy
11-21-2007, 11:03 PM
well, that takes forever to heal... guess hes done for a while

Yeah, big shocker, eh. They run him into the ground with a make-believe good line, have no other weapons allowing opponents to key on him almost exclusively in their strategy to stop us with a pair of poke-and-hope QBs, in a season where he's not even used to carrying for more than a dozen games and has reached his career high in carries for the most part already.

Yeah, that was tough to predict.

For the next feat of the non-gallactically mentally challenged, Levy and Jauron get walking papers sometime prior to the end of '08, at least insofar as the fans go.

acehole
11-21-2007, 11:24 PM
Yeah, big shocker, eh. They run him into the ground with a make-believe good line, have no other weapons allowing opponents to key on him almost exclusively in their strategy to stop us with a pair of poke-and-hope QBs, in a season where he's not even used to carrying for more than a dozen games and has reached his career high in carries for the most part already.

Yeah, that was tough to predict.

For the next feat of the non-gallactically mentally challenged, Levy and Jauron get walking papers sometime prior to the end of '08, at least insofar as the fans go.

Wow...I would hate to cut you off in traphic...

shelby
11-21-2007, 11:35 PM
:(

Jeff1220
11-22-2007, 06:28 AM
His sprained ankle has nothing to do w/being overworked...when he was tackled, he landed on it weird. That could happen on the first play of the season.

Turf
11-22-2007, 07:01 AM
He'a also got to learn that if he wants any longevity in the league, to give up on the play when 5 guys are on top of him and the whistle is blowing or he won't last 2 years, yet alone play an entire season.

mybills
11-22-2007, 07:06 AM
Wow...I would hate to cut you off in traphic...
:gag:

DynaPaul
11-22-2007, 07:27 AM
He'a also got to learn that if he wants any longevity in the league, to give up on the play when 5 guys are on top of him and the whistle is blowing or he won't last 2 years, yet alone play an entire season.

Tell that to Jerome Bettis.

Hopefully Lynch's ankle gets better quick, we really need him right now.

mybills
11-22-2007, 07:34 AM
Yesterday he was listed as day-to-day.

Buffalo Injuries
Player Pos Injury Status
L. Joe LB Knee day-to-day
M. Lynch RB Ankle Doub Sun

Mahdi
11-22-2007, 07:54 AM
His sprained ankle has nothing to do w/being overworked...when he was tackled, he landed on it weird. That could happen on the first play of the season.
Thats true but Lynch is taking a beating. He's constantly gang tackled in traffic and having to pound for yardage. Our OL is not run blocking up to par yet but im sure that will fix itself with time.

Cntrygal
11-22-2007, 10:37 AM
:sigh:

The last buffalo fan
11-22-2007, 11:03 AM

:bf1:

HHURRICANE
11-22-2007, 12:48 PM
:gag:

Dude, I love my quote in your sig. Cracked me up this AM.

Now, when I turn out to be right will you leave it up?

Michael82
11-22-2007, 01:28 PM
:sadwalk:

mybills
11-22-2007, 07:22 PM
Dude, I love my quote in your sig. Cracked me up this AM.

Now, when I turn out to be right will you leave it up?

You're already wrong! Calling me a "dude" cracks me up every time!
warning* I change sigs often.

LtFinFan66
11-23-2007, 02:40 AM
Beanie Wells from Ohio State played with a high ankle sprain all year. You could tell it was affecting him. He still played well as he toughed it out because Tressel said he needed him to be a warrior. Doubt that would fly in the NFL the way guys get babied these days. I bet Lynch would play if it were his choice