PDA

View Full Version : Donahoe

mchurchfie
11-23-2007, 04:04 PM
If JP doesn't pan out as it is beginning to look like that means two more blown No 1 draft picks to add to Donablow's resume. Add that to the one he wasted to get Bledsoe and on Big Mike Williams, that makes it four blown No 1 picks in the five years or so he was with us. Then we wonder why this team is still in the rebuilding stages after all of theses years. Way to go TD.:bf1:

Philagape
11-23-2007, 04:05 PM
Worst. GM. Ever.

Billz_fan
11-23-2007, 04:35 PM
Could this be a reason he has not been hired by anyone for a GM position since getting axed ?

Cus he isn't any good ?

:laughter:

shelby
11-23-2007, 04:41 PM
is he working for ESPN again?
:D

Mr. Miyagi
11-23-2007, 11:11 PM
No I think he's a consultant to St. Louis or something.

And look at the Rams' record. :laughter:

IAG
11-24-2007, 07:28 PM
No doubt about what is being said, but at the same time when I watch the Bills the guys I have most faith in are the guys he brought in outside of Lynch. The 3 WR's, a diamond in LT Peters, a 4th rounder in McGee, Crowell and the insight to bring in Bobby April so that we have the best specials in football.

He did a good job drafting ironically drafting AFTER round 1...The draft is tough business.

Illmatic15
11-24-2007, 10:45 PM
did this ****** also draft Erik Flowers???I forgot.. Nate Clements and Lee Evans were his only good 1st round picks..

justasportsfan
11-25-2007, 12:55 AM
If JP doesn't pan out as it is beginning to look like that means two more blown No 1 draft picks to add to Donablow's resume. Add that to the one he wasted to get Bledsoe and on Big Mike Williams, that makes it four blown No 1 picks in the five years or so he was with us. Then we wonder why this team is still in the rebuilding stages after all of theses years. Way to go TD.:bf1:
we could've drafted Ben, Eli or Rivers, it wouldn't matter. They wouldn't have developed the right way with all the crappy coaches that TD hired.

Luisito23
11-25-2007, 01:07 AM
we could've drafted Ben, Eli or Rivers, it wouldn't matter.

Yeah right....

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!