• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Well after that loss by LSU....

KANSAS....is number 1....wait did I Just say Kansas is number 1? This is basketball right? No guys it's football and tomorrow 2 Kansas plays 4 Missouri and 20 UCONN plays West Virginia with the national championship on the line and the Big East championship on the line for both teams. I don't think any college football season could possibly be more unpredictable than this one. 23 South Florida was number 2 in the country at one point but lost two tough games to Cincinnati and UCONN....wait this is basketball right? Damn what a ****ing season (excuse my language). Colorado defeated Nebraska 65-51 in a tough Big 12 basketball game....oo wait that was a football game too. WOW is all I can say, I don't know how to describe this season and I still haven't mentioned 4 Missouri which after LSU's loss pretty much moves up to number 3 but tomorrows game Missouri v Kansas is huge in determining the Big 12 North's college basketball....I mean football champion.....WEIRD and WOW are the only words to describe this season.
  • LtFinFan66
    • Mar 2005

Re: Well after that loss by LSU....

Comment

• shelby
      The Vanilla admin
      • Jul 2002

Go UConn!

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

It's been a weird one all right.
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

Its been an absolute blast!! DOWN WITH THE BCS!!!

GO KANSAS!!!
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X