PDA

View Full Version : Could this be Jp's last game as a Buffalo Bill?

Bone
11-24-2007, 02:12 PM
If we lose tommorrow and JP does not do anything for us to win, do we see Trent the rest of the way and for the future?

Ebenezer
11-24-2007, 02:36 PM
I started this as a poll a week ago...keep up with the program...:D

colin
11-24-2007, 03:41 PM
god i hope this is jps last game.

hopefully the bench him early and put in trent, then we'll have a chance to win.

Bone
11-24-2007, 03:43 PM
I started this as a poll a week ago...keep up with the program...:D

My bad I haven't seen it or maybe Im just blind.

OpIv37
11-24-2007, 03:54 PM
I said it before and I'll say it again.

If we lose this game and JP has another sub-par performance, there is no reason why we shouldn't let the Trent Edwards era begin. JP has had his chances and we'd be out of the playoffs so "winning now" doesn't get us anything except moral victories.

But I simply don't trust this organization to make the right decision. If JP has a bad game, Trent will suddenly stub his toe and be unavailable for Washington next week.

bigbub2352
11-24-2007, 05:38 PM
This should be Jps last game, especially if he sucks in it, and without Lynch we r in trouble, especially if DJ stays with Atrain all game, Wright is a waste of a 4th rounder if u dont see if he can play, also jackson are best player all of preseason hasnt seen much time, well coaching staff wouldnt this be a good oputrtunity to see if he can do anything for the Bills in the near future, we could very well solidify our Rb position for the next 5 yrs if Wright and Jackson can both play

On JP he just does not have what it takes to be an average QB in the NFL, he is pumpin the ball and movin his feet in the pocket, he is locking on to WRs, not using his check downs, not being very accurate, not showing poise, not showing pocket awarness against the rush, and he still cant throw a screen, all in his 4th yr, in wich the last two he has mostly been on the feild,

It is time for TE and to see if we need to be taking another shot in the draft for a QB of the FUTURE!!!!, see what the kid can do and ******* fairchild needs to let the kid play

sorry we have given JP long enough great kid, great for the community but lousy on the feild

im4bflo
11-24-2007, 06:16 PM
If JP plays well, he stays even if we lose.
Tomorrow we need the D to stop that jag running game.

HHURRICANE
11-24-2007, 07:05 PM
If JP plays well, he stays even if we lose.
Tomorrow we need the D to stop that jag running game.

We can't lose and have JP play well at the same time.

If we lose it will be directly because of JP's inability to move the ball.

This will be a loss and it will be on JP for sure.

Philagape
11-24-2007, 07:07 PM
Yeah it figures to be low scoring, so failure to move the offense would be a leading factor.

And missing Lynch is no excuse because the Jags are missing Stroud and Peterson.

im4bflo
11-24-2007, 07:17 PM

All I'm hearing about, is the awesome jags running game,
and if they're not stopped, we can lose because of the D.

jamze132
11-25-2007, 03:36 AM
If JP gives us another 18-30 145 yds 0Tds and a pick, its time to get the other guy going.

mybills
11-25-2007, 06:39 AM
If JP has a bad game, Trent will suddenly stub his toe and be unavailable for Washington next week.
:rofl: Probably!

Jan Reimers
11-25-2007, 07:28 AM
Why don't all of you JP haters keep hoping he will fail, we lose, and he's done.

That's the way to show you are a Bills' fan.

Conversely, I'll root for whichever QB is on the field.

acehole
11-25-2007, 07:29 AM
If we lose tommorrow and JP does not do anything for us to win, do we see Trent the rest of the way and for the future?

Yes...
Back to the future.

acehole
11-25-2007, 07:31 AM
If JP gives us another 18-30 145 yds 0Tds and a pick, its time to get the other guy going.

Yes so that young guy can go 22-31 101yards 0tds and 2 picks.

mybills
11-25-2007, 07:32 AM
Why don't all of you JP haters keep hoping he will fail, we lose, and he's done.

That's the way to show you are a Bills' fan.

Conversely, I'll root for whichever QB is on the field.
:bf1: :10:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jan Reimers again.

njsue
11-25-2007, 09:02 AM
IMO

Jp plays for the rest of the season. Then the coaches with Marv make a QB decision in the off season.

We all know who the QB will be next year. Trent Edwards.

Don't forget to vote. Help the bills chances towards winning this contest that will help the food banks in Buffalo.

:gobills:

http://www.chunky.com/ClickForCansVote.aspx

hurls
11-25-2007, 09:11 AM
Lets Go Bills!!!

So what food banks get the food?

jamze132
11-26-2007, 08:03 AM
Yes so that young guy can go 22-31 101yards 0tds and 2 picks.
Whats the difference? A loss is a loss, no matter what QB is in there, right? Oh and BTW, when your rookie is matching your veteran stat for stat, its time to let the rookie get better with more experience.

HHURRICANE
11-26-2007, 08:18 AM

Does this make me a hater because I was 100% right. The gutless choker came through in losing fashion.

im4bflo
11-26-2007, 11:57 AM
Does this make me a hater because I was 100% right. The gutless choker came through in losing fashion.

I'll give you that one, you called it perfectly :up: