PDA

View Full Version : Losman and O will thrive in Jacksonville...

Mahdi
11-24-2007, 02:51 PM
Although the Jacksonville D is strong I think that it is better suited to our Offense and JP.

Expect to see excellent pass protection all day against their 4-3 Defense and JP making great throws. Although we dont have much of a run game without Lynch I think that IF Wright or Jackson are featured more than A-train we can have a decent day on the ground, again due to the fact that the run blocking assignments will be easier for our OL to pickup against a 4-3 defense than a 3-4.

I also expect Robert Royal and Michael Gaines to have good days receiving.

YardRat
11-24-2007, 04:56 PM
I hope you're right, but Wright or Jackson seeing more time than A-Train and JP making great throws to the TE's would be something we've rarely seen up to this point.

im4bflo
11-24-2007, 06:20 PM
It's a must win!
And we need the whole team to play well.
no mistake, no turnover football.
On the road, it's a must.
GO BILLS!

mybills
11-24-2007, 08:26 PM
You won't see Wright & Jackson more than Thomas. He's the #2.

I hope JP spreads the ball around like he did in the Cincy game. Royal, Reed, Gaines, Evans, Roscoe..that was sweet!
And ATrain can catch too, not as good as Lynch, but he can. I just hope the line holds up for JP, and opens some holes for ATrain. Greer, McGee and Wilson need to be sharp, as well.

Ickybaluky
11-24-2007, 08:41 PM
I think this game does play into Losman's strengths. Though Jacksonville has been tough on defense, they are prone to lapses. They are tough up front, but their secondary gets caught out of position and surrenders big plays.

It should be noted that Jacksonville is 27th in the NFL in pass defense. They have surrendered 40 pass plays of 20+ yards, most in the NFL. They have given up 5 passing plays of 40+ yards, tied for the 12th most in the NFL.

Jacksonville is a tough matchup for the Bills defense, because they are a physical front that loves to run. Their QB is playing smart and not making mistakes. They grind teams down offensively.

The Bills will need to score some points to win, and with Lynch out they are likely to come in the passing game. They have trouble in the passing game, because Sammy Knights lacks range to cover and Rookie Reggie Nelson is prone to mistakes. The Bills should be able to expose this with Losman hitting Evans for some big plays. Those two will have to make big plays for the Bills to win.

Mitchy moo
11-24-2007, 09:37 PM
I think this game does play into Losman's strengths. Though Jacksonville has been tough on defense, they are prone to lapses. They are tough up front, but their secondary gets caught out of position and surrenders big plays.

It should be noted that Jacksonville is 27th in the NFL in pass defense. They have surrendered 40 pass plays of 20+ yards, most in the NFL. They have given up 5 passing plays of 40+ yards, tied for the 12th most in the NFL.

Jacksonville is a tough matchup for the Bills defense, because they are a physical front that loves to run. Their QB is playing smart and not making mistakes. They grind teams down offensively.

The Bills will need to score some points to win, and with Lynch out they are likely to come in the passing game. They have trouble in the passing game, because Sammy Knights lacks range to cover and Rookie Reggie Nelson is prone to mistakes. The Bills should be able to expose this with Losman hitting Evans for some big plays. Those two will have to make big plays for the Bills to win.

We'll be back to take care of the pats when we're good and ready......

J / K.

acehole
11-24-2007, 10:41 PM
I hope you're right, but Wright or Jackson seeing more time than A-Train and JP making great throws to the TE's would be something we've rarely seen up to this point.

Gains is becoming a nice target.
F Jackson is the best RB behind Lynch IMHO.
I really liked S Williams as a change of pace back.
We could have used some extra help for this game in the RB dept.

acehole
11-24-2007, 10:43 PM
I agree however they may play nickle and dime all day and dare us to run.....

Then we are doomed.

mybills
11-25-2007, 07:57 AM
:gobills:

njsue
11-25-2007, 09:57 AM
Could this be a Lee Evans probowl making day!

Hell Yeah!

Cntrygal
11-25-2007, 10:01 AM
Could this be a Lee Evans probowl making day!

Hell Yeah!

I'd rather see equal distribution and this be a TEAM win rather than a focus on one player.

mybills
11-25-2007, 10:07 AM
Lee only needs one more 100 yard game to tie Moulds! :up: