PDA

View Full Version : We're going to get crushed

Turf
11-25-2007, 07:59 AM
I can't be optimistic about this game at all. In fact I'm thinking of dropping a nice chunk of cash on Jacksonville. Why?
Losman for starters, Losman on the road for another reason. I have zero faith in his ability to lead an NFL team, espeically without Lynch and A train in the backfield which is essentially, no running game.
Add to the humiliation and undressing of the defense on national TV. Basically a road map on how to kill us, along with Jacksonvilles record, strengths, toughness, and matchups, and I really see this team getting the snot kicked out of it again.
I can't point to any reason why the Bills will even be competetive.
If someone call tell me why the Bills will even cover 8 points I'd like to hear it.

mybills
11-25-2007, 08:01 AM
Thanks for sharing.

:gobills:

shelby
11-25-2007, 08:03 AM
Our D may surprise you and score 14 points.
:D

hurls
11-25-2007, 08:17 AM
what enthusiasm. where's the groan for this guy? :D

hurls
11-25-2007, 08:18 AM
I think the Bills will win, and I am sticking to it. I'm not even a #1 Bills fan, they're my #2, and I still know they will win.

shelby
11-25-2007, 08:23 AM
i'm nervous about this game as well, so i can't blame Turf for expressing his opinion.

Not having Lynch doesn't help....JP is streaky. i hope we see the JP who played against the Bungles, as opposed to the JP who played against Miami.

hurls
11-25-2007, 08:29 AM
I think my avatar is developing a crush for yours. She is cartoon-hot!

njsue
11-25-2007, 08:33 AM
Last week's nightmare had to be a serious wake up call.
As I did not expect the bills just to lay down flat.

I see the bill's coming out fiesty against the Jags.
JP better take his head out of his ass and play a darn good game today!

Mitchy moo
11-25-2007, 08:33 AM
I think my avatar is developing a crush for yours. She is cartoon-hot!

lol,

Philagape
11-25-2007, 08:37 AM
i'm nervous about this game as well, so i can't blame Turf for expressing his opinion.

Not having Lynch doesn't help....JP is streaky. i hope we see the JP who played against the Bungles, as opposed to the JP who played against Miami.

If there's zero pass rush and open receivers all day, we might.

njsue
11-25-2007, 08:53 AM
Our D may surprise you and score 14 points.
:D

I know that's right! you go girl :up:

Don't forget to vote. Help the food banks of buffalo by increasing the Bills chances in this contest that is for a very good cause.

http://www.chunky.com/ClickForCansVote.aspx

Confused
11-25-2007, 09:22 AM
i think we win. in spite of jaypeee

mybills
11-25-2007, 09:28 AM
yeah yeah, JP has to play well, but so does everyone else. That's why I :rolleyes: at my sig quote.

njsue
11-25-2007, 09:29 AM
i think we win. in spite of jaypeee

I agree.

Don't forget to vote. Back the team to get help for the food banks of buffalo.

njsue
11-25-2007, 09:30 AM
yeah yeah, JP has to play well, but so does everyone else. That's why I :rolleyes: at my sig quote.

I don't believe that Garrard is a good QB. I see the Bills D have a feast of INT's today.

HHURRICANE
11-25-2007, 09:33 AM
I guaranteed a loss today. This is a playoff "must" game and the only way we win is if JP plays great. Turf brings up some legitimate concerns:

1) No Lynch.

2) Hangover from the beating we took last week.

3) Playing a team with a winning record.

4) Being on the road.

JP is the captain of the offense. Your front office expressed their concerns in your ability to lead before the season began. This is your game today.

YardRat
11-25-2007, 09:36 AM
"Fiesty' will only get you so far. Atlanta was 'fiesty' against the Colts on Thursday.

Special teams and defense are the key today, people...and Lindell.

mybills
11-25-2007, 09:39 AM
Special teams and defense are the key today, people...and Lindell.
EXCATLY!!!!
unfortunately, some people would rather say it's all up to our QB. :rolleyes:

njsue
11-25-2007, 09:55 AM
If Jp has a clue the bills top WR's will have a big day!

mybills
11-25-2007, 10:11 AM
JP haters - http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o198/mybills/pms.jpg
:chuckle:

Bone
11-25-2007, 10:22 AM
The Jags do not turn the ball over, especially there qb.

mybills
11-25-2007, 10:24 AM
The Jags do not turn the ball over, especially there qb.
Wanna bet 50 zb's that McGee disagrees with you? :D

HHURRICANE
11-25-2007, 10:50 AM
EXCATLY!!!!
unfortunately, some people would rather say it's all up to our QB. :rolleyes:

The QB is the most important position on the field.

Certainly if JP finishes with 4 TDs and O INTs for 370 yards, and we somehow lose, nobody is going to blame JP.

The offense was supposed to be the part of this team that contolled the ball and kept our young, inexperienced D off of the field. With the injuries that has become paramount.

The idea that the D is supposed to win games for us is absurd. No Ko Simpson, no leonard, no Poz, an oft injured Yobouty. Our D is not the key to a win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JerseyBoofaloBills
11-25-2007, 10:56 AM
I just have a funny feeling, that donte whitner might have an awesome game today..idk, just got a funny feeling.
:gobills:.

Philagape
11-25-2007, 11:25 AM
With their running game, the Jags will surely control the clock, make the defense tired and hit a big play in the second half that will be the difference. We'll hit a big play or two, but if the pattern holds, the rest of the game will suck. Big plays can only carry a team so far, and the Jags can do more.

17-14, Jags