PDA

View Full Version : we truly have a weak coaching staff

djjimkelly
11-25-2007, 12:47 PM
enough of these 2 wr patterns. sit back defense that gets marched on every week.

slow developing counter plays on 1st down.

add in JP getting picked and yeah it wasnt a good pass but also a smart call by jags on coverage.

IVE TRULY HAD ENOUGH WATCHING THIS TEAM TOTALLY UNPREPARED FOR EVERY GAME WE PLAY

ive now come to a point where i dont give a **** who QB CB LB WR ANYONE IS ON FIELD

becuz i dont see the X's and O's from our staff. our schemes suck

we weekly run into coaching staff who are way better then ours and it shows.

RUN SOME REAL ****ING PLAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Novacane
11-25-2007, 12:53 PM
The only thing I blame the coachs for is keeping that loser Losman in there.

YardRat
11-25-2007, 01:39 PM
Like a bootleg left so a wide-open Evans can be ignored? Like a quick drop so the QB can trip over his own feet and heave the ball out of bounds? Like a QB sneak on 3rd and one?

Are those 'real' plays?

Nighthawk
11-25-2007, 01:40 PM
I agree. This coaching staff is bad and may be the worst in the league. There are lots of excuses made for them, but the fact is they don't get the job done against playoff caliber teams. They also make many stupid decisions, such as...Thomas playing at RB, JP still in the game...and so on.

Dr. Lecter
11-25-2007, 01:42 PM
I agree. This coaching staff is bad and may be the worst in the league. There are lots of excuses made for them, but the fact is they don't get the job done against playoff caliber teams. They also make many stupid decisions, such as...Thomas playing at RB, JP still in the game...and so on.

Worst in the league?

C'mon. That is ridiculous. Nothing like hyperbole to try and prove a point.

YardRat
11-25-2007, 01:46 PM
Worst in the league?

So that's where you've been all morning...looking up big words on the itraweb. I figured as much...

justasportsfan
11-25-2007, 01:46 PM
Kolby Smith , a KC rookie comes in and runs 16 for 94 in 1 half alone.

We have how much on the OL and drafted a high pick rb and yet we can't run? Fairchild blows.

Dr. Lecter
11-25-2007, 01:47 PM
So that's where you've been all morning...looking up big words on the itraweb. I figured as much...

I just looked up two small words to direct your way.

Th second word is "you". The first word rhymes with "cluck" and "duck"

Nighthawk
11-25-2007, 01:59 PM
Worst in the league?

Ok, name one that is worse? I'm not trying to make a point, I don't have to. If you know anything about football, you can see the coaching on this team kills us more than it helps us.

Dr. Lecter
11-25-2007, 02:10 PM
Ok, name one that is worse? I'm not trying to make a point, I don't have to. If you know anything about football, you can see the coaching on this team kills us more than it helps us.

The old "if you know anything" argument. One of my favorites.

OK, we'll play.

Cincinnati is much, much worse.

Remember this team has 12 players on IR and still is at 500. This coaching staff has a team that is ready to play and plays hard for them.

lordofgun
11-25-2007, 02:13 PM
San Diego :D

ParanoidAndroid
11-25-2007, 03:29 PM
enough of these 2 wr patterns. sit back defense that gets marched on every week.

slow developing counter plays on 1st down.

add in JP getting picked and yeah it wasnt a good pass but also a smart call by jags on coverage.

IVE TRULY HAD ENOUGH WATCHING THIS TEAM TOTALLY UNPREPARED FOR EVERY GAME WE PLAY

ive now come to a point where i dont give a **** who QB CB LB WR ANYONE IS ON FIELD

becuz i dont see the X's and O's from our staff. our schemes suck

we weekly run into coaching staff who are way better then ours and it shows.

RUN SOME REAL ****ING PLAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really disagree. I think the schemes and game planning are the biggest reason for our 5 wins and the reason we were still in the game going into the 4th quarter today. The problem is execution.
What shows is that our players are outmatched on the field, especially in the secondary on defense. Could it be injuries? They definately play a part.

This coaching staff has been rock steady. Even though I don't always agree with NFL Today pre-game analysis, when they gave Jauron credit for keeping the team in the hunt even with all the injuries, I couldn't disagree.

Finger pointing is a coping mechanism. When things go bad, people need somone or something concrete to lay blame on. It's never constructive and most often pre-conclusive without factual information to show for it.

The Bills are just not very talented at the skill positions, especially QB.

Kerr
11-25-2007, 03:40 PM
Jp blows. Fairchild blows. The whole entire team is ****ed up!

Kerr
11-25-2007, 03:42 PM
In all seriousness, ppl need to realize the scheme is not the issue. The colts, bears and bucs are doing a better job of using the scheme, that's all. Defensive calls have a lot to with it, aside from talent.

lordofgun
11-25-2007, 03:45 PM
The fact that the JP-led offense can't put together any type of sustained drive could also be why the defense is tired and unable to stop anyone.

Historian
11-25-2007, 03:45 PM
A lot of winning teams have coordinators that have head coaching experience.

We have a couple of idiots.

Night Train
11-25-2007, 03:46 PM
The Coaching hire was poor to begin with. Nothing has changed my mind or is surprising, to this point.

What talent we do have is wasted. Bad schemes on D, no clue on Offense. We can't compete with any above average teams. We are what we are and the organization can't disguise it otherwise with the best spin doctors on the planet.

Owen DeBoard
11-25-2007, 04:34 PM
On 3rd and long lets just sit back in coverage and let them convert. There is this thing called a blitz and every now and then it forces the qb to get rid of the ball faster instead of having all day back there. Actually instead of sending the blitz we decide to drop the d ends into coverage and have less guys getting after the qb. I thought we learned our lesson last week about dropping more guys into coverage instead of sending the blitz.

Mr. Pink
11-25-2007, 04:37 PM
Kolby Smith , a KC rookie comes in and runs 16 for 94 in 1 half alone.

We have how much on the OL and drafted a high pick rb and yet we can't run? Fairchild blows.

We can't run because our C is terrible. And can't get any push on run downs. Same reason Willis couldn't run last year. There's no way to know if Marshawn is an upgrade at RB because he's put up the same numbers basically as McGahee did last year.

Why? Because Fowler gets thrashed every single rushing play and is pushed back 2 yards by the time the RB goes to run up the middle.

Historian
11-25-2007, 04:40 PM
31st in defense
31st in offense

It doesn't get much worse than that.

We can't even laugh at the Cardinals and Lions this year either.

(You may still laugh at the fish though)

:squish:

ajsdx
11-25-2007, 04:44 PM
For all the parity the league is supposed to have, it sure seems like the good teams stay good and the bad teams take longer to get off the mat.

Nighthawk
11-25-2007, 04:56 PM
For all the parity the league is supposed to have, it sure seems like the good teams stay good and the bad teams take longer to get off the mat.

Teams are a reflection of their coach. This team is not a winner and that is a reflection on their coach. It's really not that hard of a concept to understand.

im4bflo
11-25-2007, 04:57 PM
I agree, our rebuilding doesn't stop at the players,
we need more (football)smart coach's.
I don't care what college they went to,
or what degree's they have.
How football smart are they???

YardRat
11-25-2007, 06:29 PM
I just looked up two small words to direct your way.

Th second word is "you". The first word rhymes with "cluck" and "duck"

You act like that's the first time today somebody's told me that.