PDA

View Full Version : Stop blaming Fairchild

Novacane
11-25-2007, 12:48 PM
JP Losman ****** sucks. If you can't admit that you are blind , have a man crush on him or are just plain ignorant. It's not Fairchilds fault he's been given a pile of **** to work with.

shelby
11-25-2007, 12:53 PM
:calm:

i don't think many people are defending JP at this point. No need to go ballistic. No one is happy with his play.

Fairchild ain't all that, either.

YardRat
11-25-2007, 01:34 PM
Fairchild's going to get another year, unless he leaves on his own.

JP may not be so fortunate.

hurls
11-25-2007, 01:38 PM
I have a man crush on him actually. :blush:

BSU Drew
11-25-2007, 01:55 PM
I thought JP was Fairchild's boy... hmmm

justasportsfan
11-25-2007, 02:35 PM
Our o is not great at anything. If our running game was somewhat decent , then maybe it's the players. Even with Lynch at rb our run O is average at best. Our O blows and the brains should be held accountable.

I would love to have Minny's OC here and build a team around Lynch. Even the fins' run O with newbies at OL and Chatman makes it obvious Fairchild is clueless.

This 2 TE set means we're dinking and dunking. NIce gameplan from someone who supposedly knows the deep ball. Yeah right.

colin
11-25-2007, 03:06 PM
Our o is not great at anything. If our running game was somewhat decent , then maybe it's the players. Even with Lynch at rb our run O is average at best. Our O blows and the brains should be held accountable.

I would love to have Minny's OC here and build a team around Lynch. Even the fins' run O with newbies at OL and Chatman makes it obvious Fairchild is clueless.

This 2 TE set means we're dinking and dunking. NIce gameplan from someone who supposedly knows the deep ball. Yeah right.

LOL!!!

you still won't admit jp stinks. he must be paying your mortgage

Elminster
11-25-2007, 03:17 PM
LOL!!!

you still won't admit jp stinks. he must be paying your mortgage
You're not implying that Fairchild is competent. Please tell me which TEs on our roster are so good they should be on the field 70% of the time, and when our offense has ever been productive this year under either QB?

colin
11-25-2007, 03:23 PM
You're not implying that Fairchild is competent. Please tell me which TEs on our roster are so good they should be on the field 70% of the time, and when our offense has ever been productive this year under either QB?

no no, fairchild is a bad OC, but we were in this game, and we have been in every game save 3.

we are running our o the way we do to keep the D off the field, hope to win the special teams battle, and to wear teams down (notice how well we pounded the ball late against a big physical jags D0.

now i think there are better guys to do it than fairchild, but there is no worse qb in the nfl starting for as long as he has than jp.

every checkdown pass was bad, late, poorly placed. his picks were so laughable it stings. his fumble was garbage. jp is with billy hobert the worst qb the bills have had in the past 25 years.

they should cut him because he offers nothing

Historian
11-25-2007, 03:26 PM
they should cut him because he offers nothing

Trade him to the fish for a cheerleader and a couple of office interns...

Michael82
11-25-2007, 03:27 PM
Good post!

While I will agree that JP Losman sucks and his time is over. It's now time to develop our QB of the future in Trent Edwards. But I also feel that Steve Fairchild sucks ass as he has no imagination with the offense and also doesn't know how to call plays based on the players. Instead he tries to squeeze a round peg in a square hole. :ill:

Historian
11-25-2007, 03:29 PM
I never thought I would long for the good old days of Joe Pendry and Dan Henning...

:ill:

Philagape
11-25-2007, 03:29 PM
Neither are good, but JP is a worse QB than Fairchild is an OC.

justasportsfan
11-25-2007, 03:30 PM
LOL!!!

you still won't admit jp stinks. he must be paying your mortgagedon't be stupid, I never even said JP was anything great in the first place. I've always maintained the jury on him was still out prrior to the season starting. My only argument is that it doesn't matter how bad he is, he was still a better option than anything we've got.

Kerr
11-25-2007, 03:33 PM
Fairchild does not get a free pass at all. It's his fault he doesn't realize jp's strengths and weaknesses and work the offense around that. That's what makes a good offensive coordinator. Mularkey was a good offensive coordinator and got a solid year out of kordell stewart. You can't tell me that this is not possible in this day and age to accomplish. Jp and fairchild are both at fault.

LABillsFan
11-25-2007, 03:34 PM
David Copperfield isn't imaginative enough to work with the QB's. Lets face it the QB position is hurting the Bills, JP is horrible and Trent is a rookie, you work with what you have.

Michael82
11-25-2007, 03:35 PM
I never thought I would long for the good old days of Joe Pendry and Dan Henning...

:ill:
I miss Kevin Gilbride. :ill:

Ingtar33
11-25-2007, 03:35 PM
it's not the gameplan, though I'm not a fan of Fairchild, he's not at fault for what we're seeing from JP

JP is basically the QB i thought he was coming out of college.

a highly talented man, with an arm, and some athletic ability, who saw the field poorly, and had questionable mechanics.

Those poor mechanics are still there, the bad vision is still there.

We've got the QB we deserved.

here's something to chew on...

Brncos - JP - L
Stlers - JP - L
Pats - JP/TE - L
Jets - TE - W
Cwboys - TE - L
Bltmr - TE - W
Jets - TE/JP - W
Bngles - JP - W
Fins - JP - W
Pats - JP - L
Jags - JP - L

JP's played in 8 games now (6 complete games, started 7 games)
TE's played in 5 games now (3 complete games, started 4 games)

the bills are
2-5 in games JP started
2-4 in games JP started and finished
3-5 in games JP played in

the Bills are
3-1 in games TE started
2-1 in games TE started and finished
3-2 in games TE played in