PDA

View Full Version : ITS TIME

The King
11-25-2007, 02:52 PM
I have waited far to long for this... mods and admin, you better leave this thread alone. I have been patient!http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g111/mbbedard/tess.jpg

hurls
11-25-2007, 02:55 PM
who is that unkempt man?

The King
11-25-2007, 02:55 PM
TRENT EDWARDS!

Bufftp
11-25-2007, 02:57 PM
I would move it, but we don't have an ugly as sin forum.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-25-2007, 02:57 PM
the whole world sees its time but DICK does NOT

Nighthawk
11-25-2007, 02:59 PM
Let's put the JP era behind us and move on with Edwards. JP gave away any playoff hopes we had, so let's move on.

The King
11-25-2007, 03:00 PM
I moved on weeks ago it took you guys a while to join me.

LtFinFan66
11-25-2007, 03:00 PM
:rofl:

Novacane
11-25-2007, 03:02 PM
But Losman gives us the best chance to win :rofl:

The King
11-25-2007, 03:04 PM
But Losman gives us the best chance to win :rofl:

Yes he does... win at a suckfest.

colin
11-25-2007, 03:08 PM
lol!!

i want to see who still supports losman.

2billsdrive another forum banned me and a couple other guys because we were saying jp was terrible. i really really don't get how people still like him.

they should cut him today, leave him in jax. i've never seen a team put so much into making a player succeed with less results

Historian
11-25-2007, 03:09 PM
:bf1:

HHURRICANE
11-25-2007, 03:15 PM
I was right!!!

Devin
11-25-2007, 03:26 PM
:rofl: nice MBB

Michael82
11-25-2007, 03:30 PM
:yawn: Let's hope that Trent Edwards can be the savior that you all think he is. Personally, I think our QB of the future is in the draft. But I guess we will see. :pray:

patmoran2006
11-25-2007, 03:31 PM
:yawn: Let's hope that Trent Edwards can be the savior that you all think he is. Personally, I think our QB of the future is in the draft. But I guess we will see. :pray:
Maybe it is, maybe it's not.

But we sure as hell learned one thing the past three games running now, and even you know what that is.

Philagape
11-25-2007, 03:33 PM

Why ever draft a QB again when he won't even get five whole games before people pass final judgment on him?

Crisis
11-25-2007, 03:33 PM
bang

Michael82
11-25-2007, 03:34 PM
Why ever draft a QB again when he won't even get five whole games before people pass final judgment on him?
Good point. Afterall....that's the way JP was treated. :rolleyes:

justasportsfan
time to continue the rebuilding process.

Kerr
Start the man!

Crisis
jp has had 3 years

JerseyBoofaloBills
11-25-2007, 03:36 PM
I have waited far to long for this... mods and admin, you better leave this thread alone. I have been patient!http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g111/mbbedard/tess.jpg

Buffalo drafted me for two reasons, to drink beer, and kick ass! Let's see what TE can do for us.

Philagape
11-25-2007, 03:36 PM
Good point. Afterall....that's the way JP was treated. :rolleyes:

:bs:

JP has had 30 games.

hydro
11-25-2007, 03:37 PM

Nobody is annoiting him our savior. Everyone just knows JP is not, so its time to see what Edwards has.

TheBrownBear
11-25-2007, 03:45 PM
Exactly...JP has played a ton of games at this point and he still sucks. It would be one thing if he was showing steady progress, but he hasn't. He's the exact same guy he was the first time he stepped on to the field as a pro. For whatever reason, the "light" has just never gone on for him. Maybe it will someday, but I'm done waiting around while he drives this ship into the ground.

Michael82
11-25-2007, 03:58 PM
time to continue the rebuilding process.
:sigh:

Michael82
11-25-2007, 03:59 PM
:bs:

JP has had 30 games.
Bull****! There were haters on him after his 1st 3 games here. So I don't want to hear you whine about giving Trent Edwards time, when a lot of you wouldn't even give JP Losman time. :rolleyes:

Michael82
11-25-2007, 04:00 PM
Nobody is annoiting him our savior. Everyone just knows JP is not, so its time to see what Edwards has.
He's been compared to Joe Montana and Tom Brady. A bunch of people are annointing him as our savior. I just pray that they are right. :pray:

patmoran2006
11-25-2007, 04:02 PM
Bull****! There were haters on him after his 1st 3 games here. So I don't want to hear you whine about giving Trent Edwards time, when a lot of you wouldn't even give JP Losman time. :rolleyes:
Well if there were haters and whiners about JP after just three games, 28 starts later it turns out that everybody was RIGHT.

He sucks and good guy or not, he's a loser..... end of story.

hydro
11-25-2007, 04:03 PM
He's been compared to Joe Montana and Tom Brady. A bunch of people are annointing him as our savior. I just pray that they are right. :pray:

You and every Bills fan out there. :pray:

Philagape
11-25-2007, 04:21 PM

I defended JP for two years. I've been entirely consistent in my standards. So I'll whine about anything I damn well please.

Night Train
11-25-2007, 04:23 PM
John Walsh used that same pic last night.

feldspar
11-25-2007, 04:27 PM
http://www.democratandchronicle.com/sports/bills/images/0801GUE53CIQ1_bills_1.jpg

im4bflo
11-25-2007, 04:29 PM
ITS TIME to change a lot of things.
Besides maybe our ST's,
did any part of our game work well?
Like you said, let the REBuilding continue.
go bills!

Michael82
11-25-2007, 04:31 PM
ITS TIME to change a lot of things.
Besides maybe our ST's,
did any part of our game work well?
Like you said, let the REBuilding continue.
go bills!
our STs sucked too! :ill:

Mr. Pink
11-25-2007, 04:34 PM
If JP starts again this year, while Trent is healthy, I will not watch that game.

I'm sick of going into games knowing we're gonna lose before the kickoff and hoping we can pull off some miracle to win it.

If that means I'm a bad fan, so be it, but I'm done with this ass clown. I have been for a while now, but our season was still in the balance and I had some hope. Hope + JP Losman = nonexistent.

Mad Bomber
11-25-2007, 04:38 PM
Best. Post. Ever.

mybills
11-25-2007, 04:44 PM
Buffalo drafted me for one of two reasons, to drink beer, or kick ass!
Don't worry, I'll out drink you NEXT time, bud! :up:

mybills
11-25-2007, 04:53 PM
I don't get it. :scratch:
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o198/mybills/MBB5.jpg

HHURRICANE
11-25-2007, 04:58 PM

This is BS Mikey. I was a very supportive JP fan and everyone knows this. JP made rookie mistakes today.

Trent is 3-1 as the starter. JP was 1-3 when he got benched. The Miami game and todays game are on JP and JP only. He knew what was at stake and he sucked monkey balls.

Enough is enough already. Geez. Trent's not the man because he's played 4 games and won 3 of them?

trapezeus
11-25-2007, 05:01 PM
jp was chased early because he showed very little ability. his first 3 plays vs the pats in an unwinnable game was to toss it straight into the hands of a LB who wasn't covering anyone. he also fumbled while scrambling. He didn't start out too good and he hasn't gotten much better.

Edwards, may not be montana or brady, but he came out and played the pats the first time with a TD drive. He then won games against weak team. But he won those games. there is a lot more potential there than there is with Losman. it doesn't take a genius to do the math.

It's very pigheaded to stick with Losman. i wanted to see him succeed early on. but now the evidence is so clear. are you losman supporters also in need of seeing more data on if global warming exists?

Yes the bills D was bad and the running game was spotty. But the constant in all the losman losses is losman.

The King
11-25-2007, 05:14 PM
I will come out and say I have never liked JP at times I rooted for him because he was "our" qb. But he guy was handed a job, he never showed anything towards the end of last season he showed he could control the football... not win games... So I said lets build on that, well, turns out he forgot how to do that too.

Just do the team a favor kiddies, watch Trent play... dont just watch his stat lines. I think we will see very early on the poise and confidence this kid has is very different from JP. I will take 1TD and 5INTs any day of the week if it goes towards development and growth but 4 years later Im looking at the same thing with no promise of anything else.... Im done.

mybills
11-25-2007, 05:16 PM
Yet you hung on to Bledsoe by the b'll's

The King
11-25-2007, 05:17 PM
Yet you hung on to Bledsoe by the b'll's
Bledsoe was a better option than JP and I stand by that. Jp did nothing to beat Drew out. He was handed the position.

In JP's 4 years here he has only thrown 1000 yards and 6TDs more than Drew had in one season.[2002]

Thats disgusting.

mybills
11-25-2007, 05:24 PM
They're BOTH disgusting. That's my point.

The King
11-25-2007, 05:25 PM
They're BOTH disgusting. That's my point.

Its a weak point... dont go off topic. This thread is about Trent.

Mr. Pink
11-25-2007, 05:26 PM
Hell, I'd rather have Bledsoe at QB now. And Drew isn't even in the league anymore.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-25-2007, 05:26 PM
I personally guarantee you that the bills wil NOT draft a qb in ANY round in the next dreaft.
I guarantee it, and you can have all my zonebucks if they do.

Marvelous
11-25-2007, 05:27 PM
Trent Edwards? Guess i was drunk when he looked all that etc...JP is not 100% the reason. Agreed , his VISION is pathetic & Something is wrong with his throwing to the left side where the balls hits the WR's feet, but Edards has a noodle arm.... Send Cleveland out 1st! I dunno, but i do see most of the leagues QB's sruggle the same way.. Not like he's Rob Johnson, Or deer in headlights...Our team is beat up & mediocre across the board. & The WR's arent running good routes. I noticed that today when JP had mega time to throw and noboby was open...

---Did you guys notice JP dinking & dunking today? Woot! About time... Ad dthat to his long ball & he could be better then what he is now

-disclaimer- I'm not a JP supporter right now, but i wont be a blind hater & i esp won't think a 3rd rounder with a noodle arm should be the end of our struggling QB...Just sayin.....

Marvelous
11-25-2007, 05:28 PM
I will come out and say I have never liked JP at times I rooted for him because he was "our" qb. But he guy was handed a job, he never showed anything towards the end of last season he showed he could control the football... not win games... So I said lets build on that, well, turns out he forgot how to do that too.
Just do the team a favor kiddies, watch Trent play... dont just watch his stat lines. I think we will see very early on the poise and confidence this kid has is very different from JP. I will take 1TD and 5INTs any day of the week if it goes towards development and growth but 4 years later Im looking at the same thing with no promise of anything else.... Im done.

Guess i feel similar... Post Kelly freakin sucks!!!!

The King
11-25-2007, 05:28 PM
-disclaimer- I'm not a JP supporter right now, but i wont be a blind hater & i esp won't think a 3rd rounder with a noodle arm should be the end of our struggling QB...Just sayin.....

Your name is false advertising. This post is anything but.

mybills
11-25-2007, 05:31 PM
This thread is about Trent.
Marvelous just said it best..JP dinked and dunked just like Trent today. We have a great QB core! :chuckle:

The King
11-25-2007, 05:33 PM
Marvelous just said it best..JP dinked and dunked just like Trent today. We have a great QB core! :chuckle: trent doesnt throw passes at atrains feet.

Crisis
11-25-2007, 05:34 PM
Marvelous just said it best..JP dinked and dunked just like Trent today. We have a great QB core! :chuckle:

Difference is one is a rookie and one has 30+ games under his belt. And you can barely tell the difference.

Marvelous
11-25-2007, 05:36 PM
This is BS Mikey. I was a very supportive JP fan and everyone knows this. JP made rookie mistakes today.

Trent is 3-1 as the starter. JP was 1-3 when he got benched. The Miami game and todays game are on JP and JP only. He knew what was at stake and he sucked monkey balls.

Enough is enough already. Geez. Trent's not the man because he's played 4 games and won 3 of them?

Your saying that JP is responsible for what the O-line & WR's do? Dmnit! i dont wanna back him up anymore but it erks me when fans think it's a one man show out there...

-A-train is super lame on screen passes & 99% of the time he catches & gets tackled right away..

-Evans & Reed aren't running crisp short routes..

-Parrish somehow seemed slow on the deep pass with a 35 year old CB covering him. It was underthrown at the end but Parrish seemed to be at half speed mid play...But maybe thats the underthrow..I dunno. I like Parrish alot & the kid gives his all. No beef on him here..

-our tackes and Guards are mediocre on passing plays. Pro-bowl level on some running plays but our QB has pressure almost instantly...

-TE??? umm WTF! 1 year of Riemersma. That aside we have to go back all the way to Metzelaars.. That's pathetitc.. JP showed today that he is commited to the dumpoff/shorties. He just needs better targets then A-train & Royal..

-It's a team game! So the blame should be spread around some...I know we need a new QB. & i know Edwards has a noodle arm. SO i'm unsure about the answer..

Nighthawk
11-25-2007, 05:38 PM
Trent Edwards? Guess i was drunk when he looked all that etc...JP is not 100% the reason. Agreed , his VISION is pathetic & Something is wrong with his throwing to the left side where the balls hits the WR's feet, but Edards has a noodle arm.... Send Cleveland out 1st! I dunno, but i do see most of the leagues QB's sruggle the same way.. Not like he's Rob Johnson, Or deer in headlights...Our team is beat up & mediocre across the board. & The WR's arent running good routes. I noticed that today when JP had mega time to throw and noboby was open...

---Did you guys notice JP dinking & dunking today? Woot! About time... Ad dthat to his long ball & he could be better then what he is now

Wow, noodle arm...huh? His release is better than JP's, he has better pocket presence and he can get the deep throws downfield...the only problem is that Evans seems not to go all out for Edwards' passes like he does for JP. I don't know, but you seem to be way off base about a rookie with 3 starts, but if it makes you feel better, then so be it.

RockStar36
11-25-2007, 05:39 PM
Looks like a little jersey

Philagape
11-25-2007, 05:40 PM
Edards has a noodle arm....

No. He. Doesn't.

ajsdx
11-25-2007, 05:41 PM
Noodle arm or noodle brain? What an embarrassment of riches we have as Bills fans.

Crisis
11-25-2007, 05:41 PM
Funny how the "noodle armed" rookie quarterback throws less balls into the ground than our "gunslinging" vet

YardRat
11-25-2007, 05:43 PM
Your saying that JP is responsible for what the O-line & WR's do? Dmnit! i dont wanna back him up anymore but it erks me when fans think it's a one man show out there...

-A-train is super lame on screen passes & 99% of the time he catches & gets tackled right away..

-Parrish somehow seemed slow on the deep pass with a 35 year old CB covering him. It was underthrown at the end but Parrish seemed to be at half speed mid play...But maybe thats the underthrow..I dunno. I like Parrish alot & the kid gives his all. No beef on him here..

-our tackes and Guards are mediocre on passing plays. Pro-bowl level on some running plays but our QB has pressure almost instantly...

-TE??? umm WTF! 1 year of Riemersma. That aside we have to go back all the way to Metzelaars.. That's pathetitc.. JP showed today that he is commited to the dumpoff/shorties. He just needs better targets then A-train & Royal..

-It's a team game! So the blame should be spread around some...I know we need a new QB. & i know Edwards has a noodle arm. SO i'm unsure about the answer..

Dude...

Let it go...It's getting embarassing.

Seriously.

Marvelous
11-25-2007, 05:45 PM
I'm just as frustrated as you guys are. In fact more. We are 40 weeks pregnant today & 1 day over due date & on top of it i know the Bills are gonna stress!
--JP aside, is Edwards good enough to be our starter right now>? I wanted to seee him today too but i also saw the whole team blow...I'lll let it go because i am not pro-JP like my last 3 post would suggest...

DraftBoy
11-25-2007, 05:47 PM
When April comes, who will we be calling for then? I understand your frustration and Ive been off the JP bandwagon well before any of you. But Im not going to blindly hop onto another one, just because he's the new guy in town. Im more than happy to hand him the reigns now and see what he can do, but dont get your hopes up and fool yourselves into thinking that just bc we took somebody they are destined for greatness. Ive seen little to suggest Edwards has evolved much from college, and his decision making has somewhat regressed. Stay Tuned, this is going to be a fun offseason.

The King
11-26-2007, 01:01 PM
ITS "OFFICIALLY" TIME!

hydro
11-26-2007, 01:02 PM
ITS "OFFICIALLY" TIME!
:hi5: :beers:

Bone
11-26-2007, 01:40 PM
But guys JP bought a house in Buffalo :rofl:

The King
11-26-2007, 01:44 PM
But guys JP bought a house in Buffalo :rofl:

I wonder if it crumbles in a slight breeze

Krisinu
11-26-2007, 02:12 PM
who know who should decide this? the buffalo bills players. they are the ones who have to play with the qb so they should play with the guy they have the most confidence in. seriously, just do an ananomous locker room vote, i'd be interested in seeing the results.

JD
11-26-2007, 02:17 PM
Maybe because we know a piece of **** when we see one? And oh look, he is still a steaming pile of ****.

Sort of funny how that one worked out, I'd recommend counseling as it is quite apparent you are still not over the man crush.

TRENT ERA
:jig::jig::jig::jig::jig:

Mikey, Tatonka, Acehole :haha:
I will be more than happy to eat my crow if Edwards becomes a bust :up:

LETS GO BILLS
LETS GO BILLS
LETS GO BILLS
BBBBBBBBILLS

RockStar36
11-26-2007, 02:25 PM
Funny how the "noodle armed" rookie quarterback throws less balls into the ground than our "gunslinging" vet

Not that I'm against the move after yesterday but I feel the need to bring up the point that the "noodle armed" QB is doing a good job of throwing balls to the opposite team, specifically in the red zone when they should be putting the other team away and completing a huge upset.

JD
11-26-2007, 02:27 PM

It sure doesnt help when JP stares down one ****ing reciever, making it obvious to not only the opposing team, but to everyone watching the game. He is PATHETIC and I am so glad I will not see his sorry ass on the field any more.

Good riddens Lossman.

JD
11-26-2007, 02:33 PM
Not that I'm against the move after yesterday but I feel the need to bring up the point that the "noodle armed" QB is doing a good job of throwing balls to the opposite team, specifically in the red zone when they should be putting the other team away and completing a huge upset.
Are you speaking of the throw to Evans in the endzone where Lee completely gave up on the play and didnt give 1% the effort he did when he out muscled two defenders for a ball that JP threw up just a few weeks ago?

Edwards will be fine.

mybills
11-26-2007, 02:34 PM
trent doesnt throw passes at atrains feet.
he only did that in the 1st qtr, but whatever..I hope Trent practices lots of deep throws this week, and that he succeeds with them in this game. I know the coaches like to play it safe and all, but it didn't get JP very far imitating him. The deep ball should be part of the game plan..always. Whether it's JP, Trent, or Hamden that's starting.