PDA

View Full Version : A win-win situation

jpdex12
11-25-2007, 04:07 PM
If we won then we would be thick in the wildcard hunt. If we lost we would be able to move on to greener pastures. F-JP.

We lost and now we can move onto Trent Edwards. Thank god, there's a new hope.

I'm just sick that we have wasted another season on trying to find the right chemistry. We are mathmatically still in it but at least we have some kind of foundation to build from.

LABillsFan
11-25-2007, 04:12 PM
It's a much easier decision for Jauron now, JP has shown that he can not compete in this league and for all the players in the locker room sticking by JP, the proof is in the pudding. This team needs to look forward, put JP on the bench, IR, a 5 week paid vacation, anything but don't put him on the field.

Marvelous
11-25-2007, 05:41 PM
Is Trent Edwards really that good? Or does it matter not because JP is that bad????
/curious If this is dejavu from Drew & JP...

-Can't we trade our 1st for a solid QB form someone else and skip the learig curve on noobies? Like The Cleveland QB who is restricted. Or maybe even Brady Quinn, although he's a rook atleast he's highly groomed pedigree.. I am soooo ready for a solid QB already..We we're soooooooo spoiled with Kelly...

jpdex12
11-26-2007, 11:28 AM
Is Trent Edwards really that good? Or does it matter not because JP is that bad????
/curious If this is dejavu from Drew & JP...

-Can't we trade our 1st for a solid QB form someone else and skip the learig curve on noobies? Like The Cleveland QB who is restricted. Or maybe even Brady Quinn, although he's a rook atleast he's highly groomed pedigree.. I am soooo ready for a solid QB already..We we're soooooooo spoiled with Kelly...

Don't know how god TE is yet, but I am ready to see him prove himself. No doubt though that we need another solid QB that can come in and at least be servicable in case TE isn't the answer. What we desperately need though is to let TE start these last 5 games so we can see if he has the potential that he has shown. If not then we need to find another in the draft but more preferably in the off season. One that has experience.

HHURRICANE
11-26-2007, 11:30 AM
Can we give Trent more than 3 games as a rookie to determine if he's a bust or not.

HE'S A ROOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

justasportsfan
11-26-2007, 11:37 AM
We are mathmatically still in it but at least we have some kind of foundation to build from.
what foundation? We still don't have a qb or wrs. Lee isn't gonna be here.