PDA

View Full Version : I dont know what to believe anymore....

Mahdi
11-25-2007, 04:41 PM
Our offense lacks so much talent I dont know if its JP that really sucks or he simply has so few options that it forces him to make bad decisions. Jacksonville pretty much decided to cover Evans with everyone and let us throw to A-Train all day and it worked. If were going to get rid of JP, fine, but any QB surrounded with the rest of our Offense as it is will struggle.

We need a TE who can stretch Defenses

We need to bench Reed for sucking and being a coward. Give Jenkins a chance, he showed in Pre-season that he will take the hit and make the catch.

Schobel should be benched to get him motivated. How many 3rd and longs? too many and they were converted because there was no pressure in an obvious passing situation.

Tripplett needs to be upgraded.

Jackson should get more carries,,, he's tough and shifty/quick

Fowler needs to go

We desperately need another WR.

I know this is the FA era and every team has weaknesses (minus the Pats) but this team has way too many especially on Offense. It wouldnt be fair to our next QB and it wasnt fair in all honesty to JP and Evans.

I dont want to see Trent Edwards as our next Qb of the future. He has shown some good things but he lacks a big play arm. We might have to draft a new QB and get surround him with some weapons.

shelby
11-25-2007, 06:39 PM
Good post.
But i am willing to see what TE can do next season.

Nighthawk
11-25-2007, 07:44 PM
Does Tom Brady have a cannon for an arm? Just checking...

p.s. - That arguement is so lame and not indicative of a QB success or failure. A smarter QB is much more important.

hydro
11-25-2007, 08:15 PM
How can you blame anyone else but JP for over and under throwing WR's. There is just no one else to blame. He has the time in the pocket, its his fault!