X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MarshawnIsDaMan
    • Nov 2007

Milk carton Buffalo Bills

These are the players that seem to be missing.

Keith Ellison - When has he made a play all year? I can remember games when I didn't see him at all. I forgot he was out there

Larry Tripplett - Big contract last year. Missing last year and missing this year. He was supposed to be our force in the middle.

Aaron Schobel - We are dead last in sacks. QB's have all day to throw on us. Its not just Schobel, the whole pass rush unit is missing

Lee Evans - Man I love this guy. He has so much talent but he didn't have a catch until .37 secs left in the game. He has 41 on the year. This was his 5th game with 2 catches or less. Is he not getting open or is it that our QB is just that bad. I don't know. I was having hopes of him possibly getting 100 catches this year after his 82 catch performance last year.
    The Bills havent made the playoffs since I graduated high school. Lets please make it before Im 30.

This is the next superstar RB
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

Re: Milk carton Buffalo Bills

Add to that the coaching staff because they never seem to show up.

Comment

• MarshawnIsDaMan
      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Nighthawk
      Add to that the coaching staff because they never seem to show up.
      The above ones just came to my mind right away. There are more. Feel free to add.
      The Bills havent made the playoffs since I graduated high school. Lets please make it before Im 30.

This is the next superstar RB

Comment

• Akhippo
        • Nov 2002

Crowell. Does someone need to write on the ass cheeks of the d lineman their gaps. This guy jumps into crowds more often than rock stars.
        Buy land in AK now. In ten years due to global warming, it will be the new tropical paradise, minus the tropics

Comment

Working...
        X