PDA

View Full Version : Post Game Comments-- Are you KIDDING ME??

patmoran2006
11-25-2007, 07:32 PM
During the post-game, JP Losman said that the "interceptions he threw today we're not characteristic of the interceptions he throws".

They looked like pretty ****ing typical JP Losman interceptions to me! Tunnel Vision picks into double coverage. I watched the game offensively 2.5 times now on DVR, and I STILL can't believe Royal slipped out into the flat on that second pick and didn't have a defender within 17 yards of him.

A few other things after rewatching...

* I nearly forgot that our offense looked that sorry, despite the fact the Jags were missing STroud, Peterson AND Mathis. Unbelievable.

* Besides Kelsay, also heard that Langston Walker was injured. I don't remember that.

* Wow, Whitner and especially Wilson are really, really bad at taking angles to the ball.

* Keith Ellison is about as irrelevent a LB as there is in the NFL. I wouldn't be the least surprised come next year when Poz is back he moves to the outside in place of Ellison and DiGigorgio stays in the middle. By the way, POZ could be playing right now, had we not put him on injured reserve.

Lastly, I want to give props to one player. Brad Butler played very well at right guard today. Overall, the OL played excellent. Losman had plenty of time most the day to throw the ball, and there were holes to be found in the ground game.

MarshawnIsDaMan
11-25-2007, 07:36 PM
During the post-game, JP Losman said that the "interceptions he threw today we're not characteristic of the interceptions he throws".

They looked like pretty ****ing typical JP Losman interceptions to me! Tunnel Vision picks into double coverage. I watched the game offensively 2.5 times now on DVR, and I STILL can't believe Royal slipped out into the flat on that second pick and didn't have a defender within 17 yards of him.

A few other things after rewatching...

* I nearly forgot that our offense looked that sorry, despite the fact the Jags were missing STroud, Peterson AND Mathis. Unbelievable.

* Besides Kelsay, also heard that Langston Walker was injured. I don't remember that.

* Wow, Whitner and especially Wilson are really, really bad at taking angles to the ball.

* Keith Ellison is about as irrelevent a LB as there is in the NFL. I wouldn't be the least surprised come next year when Poz is back he moves to the outside in place of Ellison and DiGigorgio stays in the middle. By the way, POZ could be playing right now, had we not put him on injured reserve.

Lastly, I want to give props to one player. Brad Butler played very well at right guard today. Overall, the OL played excellent. Losman had plenty of time most the day to throw the ball, and there were holes to be found in the ground game.
Yeah, I believe DIGI will replace Ellison at SLB unless we get someone else in FA.

mybills
11-25-2007, 07:37 PM
It didn't matter who the QB was, that defense was making the plays crossing in front of our receivers. They were tough, as predicted. So I can somewhat understand what he means.

YardRat
11-25-2007, 07:38 PM
Usually he throws into double and triple coverage farther down the field 'cause he has such a strong arm.

Seriously...

The deep ball is supposedly this kid's strength...Can anybody point out the last time he threw a deep ball that was accurate and hit the WR in stride?

YardRat
11-25-2007, 07:39 PM
Yeah, I believe DIGI will replace Ellison at SLB unless we get someone else in FA.

I still think DiG stays in the middle and Poz is the one moved outside.

Nighthawk
11-25-2007, 07:40 PM
I have to agree with you about Ellison...he's been terrible. This team needs to address this DL in the offseason and get bigger bodies in there.

BidsJr
11-25-2007, 07:40 PM
JP Losman is ******ed.

End of story.

Nighthawk
11-25-2007, 07:41 PM
It didn't matter who the QB was, that defense was making the plays crossing in front of our receivers. They were tough, as predicted. So I can somewhat understand what he means.

You are kidding...right?

MarshawnIsDaMan
11-25-2007, 07:42 PM
Usually he throws into double and triple coverage farther down the field 'cause he has such a strong arm.

Seriously...

The deep ball is supposedly this kid's strength...Can anybody point out the last time he threw a deep ball that was accurate and hit the WR in stride?
The first thing that comes to mind week 17 against Baltimore last year. I think he had between a 40-50 yard pass to Lee. That was it that game. Thats the only points we scored.

patmoran2006
11-25-2007, 07:44 PM
Wrong.

Who the QB was makes all the difference in the world. He threw not one but two HORRIBLE int's, the worst kind. They weren't pocket-collapsing forced interceptions. He had all the time in the world, he locked into ONE WR and forced bad passes into double coverage. On the first interception #35 started celebrating (watch the tape) before the Jags CB even intercepted the ball it was sooo telegraphed. On the second interception he had a guy in the flat wide-open with nobody within 17 yards of him. By the way, the Jags also DROPPED an easy interception on the third series of the game Losman threw poorly.

Let's not forget the critical fumble on third and 1 either. It was 13-7 Jags at the time and were driving in Jags territory. Minutes later it was 16-7.

how many times on TV today did they not just say, but actually SHOW wide open WR's that Losman failed to even see. And don't go blaming pressure, because he had all-day the majority of the time he dropped back.. The OL played excellent today.

If we had above-average QB play today we probably win. The defense gave up big yards and a couple big plays, but the bottom line is they were 0-4 in the red zone, held to four FG's, we were within 8 late in the 4th with the ball, inside the 30 yard line, and Losman ****ing blew it.. again.

AFter that, the defense gave up and frankly though sadly, it didn't matter.

He's a bum, and if Jauron has ANY balls to take back his team from the vets who were *****ing, Edwards is now the starter again. Edwards may or he may NOT be the answer; but JP Losman sure as **** aint. ANYBODY can see that.

kinigirly
normally pat i hate your montonous posts hating on jp. however, i will say that quote is pretty funny. i can't believe he attempted to break down interceptions as if some are better than others. he should've said "i f**ked up" and left it at that.

BidsJr
You are kidding...right?
MyBills is too, they must have been in the same class together.

edited: attack the post, not the poster.

elltrain22
11-25-2007, 08:02 PM
Thats being a fan watching a blow out loss twice!!! You're a good fan dude!!! I totally agree w/ you when you say that the game would've been much diff' w/o Losman. Let's just examine Losman's positives vs. his negatives. Positives: mobile, good arm strength, strong upper body, & is a good teammate. (I had to dig a little bit). Negatives: very poor accuracy, locks in on primary receivers way too long, forces throws into tight spaces, misses open receivers, weak pocket pressence, poor win/loss record (which suggests he has a knack for choking), gets visibly frustrated, defenses don't respect him, & can't seem to ever consistently get our offense to move the chains.

It sounds like I am dumping on Losman, but he just doesn't have it. He is a good dude, and means well, but IMO, us w/ Edwards in there, we looked 110% better

patmoran2006
11-25-2007, 08:08 PM
More post-game from the philosopher that is JP Losman...

"As a player, you're just re-evaluating what happened out there," Losman said. "What could I have done better out there, learning from your mistakes, trying to imbed in your head not to do that again. So that's pretty much where my head's at."

LOL, haven't heard that plenty of times in three years, have we?

Mr. Pink
11-25-2007, 08:11 PM
More post-game from the philosopher that is JP Losman...

"As a player, you're just re-evaluating what happened out there," Losman said. "What could I have done better out there, learning from your mistakes, trying to imbed in your head not to do that again. So that's pretty much where my head's at."

LOL, haven't heard that plenty of times in three years, have we?

Apparently Yoda didn't tell him "do or do not, there is no try"

ajsdx
11-25-2007, 08:30 PM
I feel the christmas spirit.

patmoran2006
11-25-2007, 08:31 PM
Thanks. I've been waiting for the perfect post to report. :up:
While I do think his comment was uncalled for. Are you hear to talk football or find people to report?

BidsJr
11-25-2007, 08:31 PM
Thanks. I've been waiting for the perfect post to report. :up:

Congrats, I hope the result is what you had hoped for.

BTW if you had gotten your head out of JP's @$$ a little sooner, you would have found some more.

See you tomorrow!!!!

Mad Bomber
11-25-2007, 08:33 PM

Seriously...

The deep ball is supposedly this kid's strength...Can anybody point out the last time he threw a deep ball that was accurate and hit the WR in stride? Nope.

LtFinFan66
11-25-2007, 08:35 PM
While I do think his comment was uncalled for. Are you hear to talk football or find people to report?She is just causing trouble tonight. Put her on ignore like I did

OpIv37
11-25-2007, 08:35 PM
You mean Ellison does actually suck? You mean losing Spikes and Fletcher did hurt the LB corps? Who saw that one coming?

I said last year that Ellison wasn't starting because he was good- he was starting because of injuries and the fact that we had no other bodies. He's proving me right.