PDA

View Full Version : I think that Fairchild needs to be fired, like tomorrow

Mitchy moo
11-25-2007, 10:51 PM
I would like to see Bobby April get moved up before he gets a HC job somewhere else. Moving Fairchild out would only further our team, it cannot get much worse with him in there.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-25-2007, 10:55 PM
go to bed skoob

it just the same old crap over and over. we dont need yet another freaking thread stating the same freaking thing as 200 other threads

Ebenezer
11-25-2007, 10:56 PM
So Skoob...what you have been saying all day is that JP sucks, Fairchild sucks, do you think the line sucks? the WR? the RBs? the TEs?

Please, instead of just posting that the Bills should "fire, get rid of, trade, cut and/or release" somebody how about posting something constructive? Tell us how you would overhaul this offense in a year....

Mitchy moo
11-25-2007, 10:57 PM
go to bed skoob

it just the same old crap over and over. we dont need yet another freaking thread stating the same freaking thing as 200 other threads

Your #1 receiver gets his first with 44 seconds remained in the game?? That in itself is grounds for firing.

historypete
11-25-2007, 10:58 PM
Fairchild is a complete offensive moron. He should have been fired 10 weeks ago.

Let Van Pelt take over the position. I don't care if he is only a quality control coach, this guy is said to be one bright offensive mind. He knows how to run an effective, creative offense that will provide his team matchups that are favorable to his skill players. This is a guy who could utilize Evans, Parrish, Lynch and Fred Jackson in the passing game rather than having to rely on the ever dangerous Robert Royal and Mike Gaines.

Fairchild is a joke of a coordinator, but he fits Jauron's type of coach. Conservative, boring, and unimaginative.

Mitchy moo
11-25-2007, 11:02 PM
So Skoob...what you have been saying all day is that JP sucks, Fairchild sucks, do you think the line sucks? the WR? the RBs? the TEs?

Please, instead of just posting that the Bills should "fire, get rid of, trade, cut and/or release" somebody how about posting something constructive? Tell us how you would overhaul this offense in a year....

Replace Fairchild with Bobby April, Move Freddy Jackson to a #2 spot, Draft a WR with our 1st pick, put the line on a better diet w/ exercise (keep the wight but add the muscles), trade Evans & his mouth to gain a extra 1st round pick, give Trent Edwards a mulit-game run of uniterrupted play without question of him starting and turn down Bill Walsh's casket if Trent pans out.

Ebenezer
11-25-2007, 11:04 PM
Replace Fairchild with Bobby April, Move Freddy Jackson to a #2 spot, Draft a WR with our 1st pick, put the line on a better diet w/ exercise (keep the wight but add the muscles), trade Evans & his mouth to gain a extra 1st round pick, give Trent Edwards a mulit-game run of uniterrupted play without question of him starting and turn down Bill Walsh's casket if Trent pans out.
and how do you know:

Bobby April has any clue about running an offense??
Freddy Jackson can pick up a blitz (I've seen evidence that he can't)??

Trade our only real threat?

In all honesty, you lack a lot of crediblity.

Mitchy moo
11-25-2007, 11:09 PM
and how do you know:

Freddy Jackson can pick up a blitz (I've seen evidence that he can't)??

Trade our only real threat?

In all honesty, you lack a lot of crediblity.

Almost everyone tore me a new one when I mentioned that Trent was a better option 2 months ago Versus JP. It took many of you until today to really get in line with it. I am not saying that I am a guru of football but normally, the #1 receiver that pines for one QB burns bridges with the others so Evans is on the outs.

Winning is a formula that's mixed by brilliant and talented minds. Bobby April has shown for the past few years that his squad is game ready week in and week out.

Lynch has a long way to go to pick up a blitz as well.

historypete
11-25-2007, 11:11 PM
I'm confused. What makes Bobby April a legit choice to replace Fairchild. Other than not being Fairchild I can see the logic, but in all seriousness what background experience does he have to make him an option?

Mitchy moo
11-25-2007, 11:13 PM
I'm confused. What makes Bobby April a legit choice to replace Fairchild. Other than not being Fairchild I can see the logic, but in all seriousness what background experience does he have to make him an option?

Our ST have been at or near the top of the league for years. Do you give credit to the coaching staff for giving Bobby superior talent or for him getting the most out of the guys he has??

I'll take the latter and run with it.

historypete
11-25-2007, 11:17 PM
ST coaching is completely different from being an Offensive Coordinator. There is more gamplanning going on, having to call plays quickly.

Now, I'm the first to admit that Fairchild sucks at all that, but to replace him with a guy who possess more inexperience is crazy and will result in the same crap we have now. That is why I'd hand everything over the Van Pelt, because at least he has a track record with the offensive side of the ball. Plus most people consider him to be a brilliant offensive mind. That goes back to the days when he was Kelly's backup. Everyone said Van Pelt would have been a great player had his physical skills matched him mental abilities for the game.

Ebenezer
11-25-2007, 11:19 PM
Almost everyone tore me a new one when I mentioned that Trent was a better option 2 months ago Versus JP. It took many of you until today to really get in line with it.

It's obvious you don't read other posters posts...many of us were on the TE bandwagon DURING the NE game.

I am not saying that I am a guru of football but normally, the #1 receiver that pines for one QB burns bridges with the others so Evans is on the outs.

If one even cares what another player thinks...

Winning is a formula that's mixed by brilliant and talented minds. Bobby April has shown for the past few years that his squad is game ready week in and week out.

you hvae no clue if this guy knows a flag pattern from an american flag...

Lynch has a long way to go to pick up a blitz as well.

he's miles ahead of Jackson...and so is Thomas.

njsue
11-25-2007, 11:31 PM
I am sick of short passes!

Mitchy moo
11-26-2007, 06:48 AM
and how do you know:

Bobby April is actual title is Assistant Head coach /Special teams with the Bills. He is in his 16th year in the NFL / 4th with the Bills.

Steve Fairchild is in his 7th year in the NFL and was a offensive coordinator for 3 years with the Rams when he came to us in 2006.

Bobby April has been in the league twice as long as Fairchild, has probowl players almost every year on his squad and we usually get great starting field position thanks to all the great runbacks we get. He is also highly respected amongst his squad and gets everything out of them, all the time. He also understands our system and is already here and respected amongst the team as well. How much longer do you think it will be until someone else grabs him for a HC spot?? I'd prefer to keep him and dump a obvious sore spot.

:brush:

Ebenezer
11-26-2007, 06:56 AM
Bobby April is actual title is Assistant Head coach /Special teams with the Bills. He is in his 16th year in the NFL / 4th with the Bills.

Steve Fairchild is in his 7th year in the NFL and was a offensive coordinator for 3 years with the Rams when he came to us in 2006.

Bobby April has been in the league twice as long as Fairchild, has probowl players almost every year on his squad and we usually get great starting field position thanks to all the great runbacks we get. He is also highly respected amongst his squad and gets everything out of them, all the time. He also understands our system and is already here and respected amongst the team as well. How much longer do you think it will be until someone else grabs him for a HC spot?? I'd prefer to keep him and dump a obvious sore spot.

:brush:
but how do YOU know he can coach an offense??? IF he was that good at coaching an offense then wouldn't he be an Offensive Coordinator someplace?? As good as a QB as Jim Kelly was we never saw him line up at nose tackle...don't you get it?

Prove the guy can coach offense.

njsue
11-26-2007, 07:05 AM
Norv Turner is a proven O coordinator with SB rings.. A smart decision by Marv would be to sign him.

Mitchy moo
11-26-2007, 02:49 PM
Norv Turner is a proven O coordinator with SB rings.. A smart decision by Marv would be to sign him.

Norv?? Hmmm... I'd need to think about that.

justasportsfan
11-26-2007, 02:59 PM
Everytime our O has the ball , I think skooby wants lindell to kick to either Parrish or McGee every snap and then then hopefully take it to the house for a TD. That's how much April knows about running an O.

It's gonna be hard for Lindell to kick the ball back however if our O is pinned back at our own 5 yard line or less.

Not a bad idea skoobs. Maybe we could save cap $$ without a QB , OL , RB and WR's.

Mitchy moo
11-26-2007, 03:01 PM
Everytime our O has the ball , I think skooby wants lindell to kick to either Parrish or McGee every snap and then then hopefully take it to the house for a TD. That's how much April knows about running an O.

It's gonna be hard for Lindeel to kick the ball back however if our O is pinned back at our own 5 yard line or less.

Not a bad idea skoobs. Maybe we could save cap $$ without a QB , OL , RB and WR's.

He's an assistant HC now, I bet you we lose him to a HC vacancy within 2 years. You thought I was crazy when I first called for TE, you snapped with many others. Here we are a few months later with just about everyone on board. Saburzfan and a few others knew the handwriting was on the wall, we just read it quicker.

Wys Guy
11-26-2007, 07:28 PM
I would like to see Bobby April get moved up before he gets a HC job somewhere else. Moving Fairchild out would only further our team, it cannot get much worse with him in there.

Skooby, Skooby, Skooby...

Mm, mm, mmm!

No faith in Fairchild, eh! Frankly I was thinking that he deserves top offensive honors this season. After all, we signed to huge OL-men and the O has just been pounding the daylights out of our opponents. What more could you ask for.

I guess now that this is endorsed by you it's OK to place Fairchild onto the heap, eh.

;)

Mitchy moo
11-26-2007, 07:32 PM
Skooby, Skooby, Skooby...

Mm, mm, mmm!

No faith in Fairchild, eh! Frankly I was thinking that he deserves top offensive honors this season. After all, we signed to huge OL-men and the O has just been pounding the daylights out of our opponents. What more could you ask for.

I guess now that this is endorsed by you it's OK to place Fairchild onto the heap, eh.

;)

Anyone who starts JP versus Trent after seeing what i have this season, needs to be set on the curb.

YardRat
11-26-2007, 08:39 PM
I'd prefer April stick with ST's and fix some of the slop we've been seeing from that unit the last few weeks.

12 men on the field, KO for a TD from Cinci, another from Miami saved by a penalty, piss-poor returns yesterday...His unit needs to step it up a bit because they sure haven't been playing like one of the best in the league.