PDA

View Full Version : The End

scott51
11-26-2007, 06:26 AM
The Buffalo Bills will NEVER go anywhere as long as JP Losman is our starter. If we keep him in there, the best we will ever be able to hope for is .500, and that will be a struggle. A few weeks ago, when JP took over again, I was ready to give him a chance. That chance is up and I am ready to put Trent in there. Is Trent the answer for sure, I don't know yet, its still too early to tell. I can say however that JP has used up his chances to prove himself. Frankly, his performance in Miami should have been the nail in the coffin, then he got absolutely embarassed by the Patriots, then yesterday in Jacksonville. He cannot lead a football team and I honestly do not care what the Bills do with him as long as he is not on the football field. Make him our 3rd string, practice squad, hell, demote him to janitor for all I care! I'm sure I'll get blasted for this but I don't care anymore. I want to see the Bills have a winning season and that will NEVER happen as long as JP is our quarterback.

Jeff1220
11-26-2007, 06:38 AM
I'm ready to admit it too. This was his last shot imo. I can't imagine how they could stick w/JP now.

chubluv
11-26-2007, 07:23 AM
Its not just JP its the lousy coaches and the dumb decisions they make that are killing us.

HHURRICANE
11-26-2007, 07:30 AM
Its not just JP its the lousy coaches and the dumb decisions they make that are killing us.

Ben Rothlinsberger, Garrard, and others know how to run the exact same offense we have in Buffalo.

I'm not saying that the coaching staff doesn't make mistakes but alot more talent would have you thinking this was a Lombardi coached team.

No, the Miami game should have been JP's end.

JP is the problem plain and simple.

hydro
11-26-2007, 07:33 AM
You blame the coaches for over and under thrown passes? Thats something that is only on JPs shoulders, and he just hasn't shown any improvement with his accuracy.

SquishDaFish
11-26-2007, 08:29 AM
Jp is part of the problem yes. I agree. But to give a pass to other areas is stupid. The coaching SUCK and always Has sucked since Levy. The OWNER is the MAIN problem. Cheap bastard wont pay top of the line coaches.

Jan Reimers
11-26-2007, 08:40 AM
JP should definitely be replaced, but we also need better players at WR, DT, DE (our pass rush is nonexistent) and TE - and probably some other positions as well.

Unfortunately, this is a team with more than one problem.

scott51
11-26-2007, 08:43 AM
Okay, so I was working yesterday and had to DVR the game. I just got the chance to watch it and no I am just plain outraged. How in the hell did Trent Edwards not get into the game yesterday is beyond me. Besides the fact that this coaching staff (not including Bobby April or our DC) needs to leave town with JP. Every damn time the camera was on JP on the sideline, that idiot was sitting at the end of the bench, head down, pouting like a 2 year old. Damn it, show that you f'n are actually paying attention. My God, when you used to see Jim Kelly, Dan Marino, Steve Young, John Elway throw touchdowns, they would go to the sidelines and look at freeze frames to see what they could do better on the next down. The most we saw out of JP was throwing his cup after the 2nd interception and that was only because he knows his career as a NFL starter is OVER!!!!!

HHURRICANE
11-26-2007, 08:44 AM
JP should definitely be replaced, but we also need better players at WR, DT, DE (our pass rush is nonexistent) and TE - and probably some other positions as well.

Unfortunately, this is a team with more than one problem.

Totally agree. I posted 2 years ago that it would take at least 3 years to get players in here.

I think people need to realize that Bill Parcells or Marty Shottenheimer would not have this roster in playoff contention.

I'm not sure Jauron can lead us to a playoff win but I'm not silly enough to think he's the biggest problem right now either.

HHURRICANE
11-26-2007, 08:46 AM
Okay, so I was working yesterday and had to DVR the game. I just got the chance to watch it and no I am just plain outraged. How in the hell did Trent Edwards not get into the game yesterday is beyond me. Besides the fact that this coaching staff (not including Bobby April or our DC) needs to leave town with JP. Every damn time the camera was on JP on the sideline, that idiot was sitting at the end of the bench, head down, pouting like a 2 year old. Damn it, show that you f'n are actually paying attention. My God, when you used to see Jim Kelly, Dan Marino, Steve Young, John Elway throw touchdowns, they would go to the sidelines and look at freeze frames to see what they could do better on the next down. The most we saw out of JP was throwing his cup after the 2nd interception and that was only because he knows his career as a NFL starter is OVER!!!!!

I heard yesterday that Phillip Rivers was getting booed early in the game and he actually told the crowd to shut up. They ended up winning convincingly.

JP looks like Joe Ferguson without the talent.

scott51
11-26-2007, 08:48 AM
I heard yesterday that Phillip Rivers was getting booed early in the game and he actually told the crowd to shut up. They ended up winning convincingly.

JP looks like Joe Ferguson without the talent.

Good for him! Thats what I want to see from someone on this team!