PDA

View Full Version : anyone hope miami wins in the next two weeks?

trapezeus
11-26-2007, 10:57 AM
this is just a sad topic to start, but i have a bad feeling about when we play miami. i hope they've won a game before then so we aren't the only one to lose to them.

justasportsfan
11-26-2007, 11:01 AM
this is just a sad topic to start,. I agree, looks like some Bills fans are turning soft and scared of the worst team in the league.

RockStar36
11-26-2007, 11:02 AM
No way.

With the Bills having another sub-par season one of my few hopes is that Miami goes winless and completely cancels out the undefeated season. Even if it means rooting for teams I normally hate (Pittsburgh).

hydro
11-26-2007, 11:02 AM
I agree, looks like some Bills fans are turning soft and scared of the worst team in the league.

Well after our last showing, can you blame anyone?

Bufftp
11-26-2007, 11:03 AM
We are not as bad as Miami. When they play here it will be 15 degrees.
Don't sweat it.

trapezeus
11-26-2007, 11:04 AM
I agree, looks like some Bills fans are turning soft and scared of the worst team in the league.

yeah, we are that team. i'm scared of them blowing it. and your man, JP almost blew it the first time.

justasportsfan
11-26-2007, 11:04 AM
Well after our last showing, can you blame anyone?

we didn't play the jets.

justasportsfan
11-26-2007, 11:07 AM
yeah, we are that team. i'm scared of them blowing it. and your man, JP almost blew it the first time.
whoever gives us the best chance to win will always be my man regardless of position if and when I want to win now.

almost doesn't count according to Trent nuthuggers.

trapezeus
11-26-2007, 11:54 AM
whoever gives us the best chance to win will always be my man regardless of position if and when I want to win now.

this argument is like saying if we are against the patriot act we are for the terrorists.

There is simply no way JP is the better option right now. he could barely beat a 0-8 team, he got run out of his home turf on a national game, and he lost a playoff game (the jags game was that for all intents and purposes). He's thrown the ball short on long balls, he's thrown balls into the dirt on short passes, he's thrown brutal INT's into coverage. He's thrown balls for picks from amazing defensive efforts. He isn't producing at all. What more do you want?

Are you the guy sitting there saying that you need more data on Global warming? Do you feel like evolution isn't thoroughly studied yet?

Give it up. Losman will not amount to anything but a guy who can sub in for a game or two. It's not the coaches on why JP plays bad. it's JP. Coaches aren't good, but a different guy looked more capable.

Edwards is an unknown quantity. 4 games doesn't make the man. But losman's first set of downs for the Bills vs the pats in Foxbourgh, he threw a pick to a LB who wasn't covering anyone and he fumbled when he scrambled with no one touching him.

Edwards came into a similar hostile situation and lead the team to a TD drive against a significantly better Pats team. He's played with patience and he's sustained longer drives and doesn't go 3 and out early giving momentum to the other team. Evne in the jets game where he struggled, he had the bills in the game with long drives. That's the anti-JP method. JP goes 3 and out several times until we are behind.

I'm really just stunned by your pigheadedness. I'm not name calling. that is what you are being by continuing to proclaim JP as the best option for a team that laid up and died in the last 3 weeks.

LtFinFan66
11-26-2007, 11:58 AM
We are not as bad as Miami. When they play here it will be 15 degrees.
Don't sweat it.Beck played in Utah, Ginn was born and raised in the great Buckeye State....and I know others have played alot in cold weather. Not sure why you think that is such an advantage:idunno:

justasportsfan
11-26-2007, 11:58 AM
this argument is like saying if we are against the patriot act we are for the terrorists.

There is simply no way JP is the better option right now. he could barely beat a 0-8 team, he got run out of his home turf on a national game, and he lost a playoff game (the jags game was that for all intents and purposes). He's thrown the ball short on long balls, he's thrown balls into the dirt on short passes, he's thrown brutal INT's into coverage. He's thrown balls for picks from amazing defensive efforts. He isn't producing at all. What more do you want?

Are you the guy sitting there saying that you need more data on Global warming? Do you feel like evolution isn't thoroughly studied yet?

Give it up. Losman will not amount to anything but a guy who can sub in for a game or two. It's not the coaches on why JP plays bad. it's JP. Coaches aren't good, but a different guy looked more capable.

Edwards is an unknown quantity. 4 games doesn't make the man. But losman's first set of downs for the Bills vs the pats in Foxbourgh, he threw a pick to a LB who wasn't covering anyone and he fumbled when he scrambled with no one touching him.

Edwards came into a similar hostile situation and lead the team to a TD drive against a significantly better Pats team. He's played with patience and he's sustained longer drives and doesn't go 3 and out early giving momentum to the other team. Evne in the jets game where he struggled, he had the bills in the game with long drives. That's the anti-JP method. JP goes 3 and out several times until we are behind.

I'm really just stunned by your pigheadedness. I'm not name calling. that is what you are being by continuing to proclaim JP as the best option for a team that laid up and died in the last 3 weeks.

I'm not gonna repeat myself with this Qb situation. Trent couldn't hack it against the jets. His game regressed the more teams had tape on him. Anyone who thinks he was the better option is nothing but a Trent fan.

I'm a bills fan first and want the best players on the field.

im4bflo
11-26-2007, 12:31 PM
This is the first time I've had to say this so strongly...
What the hell is this dumbass thread doing on our site?
Are you freekin kidding me???
You have to be one young dumb Bills fan, 'hope miami wins',
If I could reach through this screen and shake you by the neck, I would.
Damn! Is this where Bills fans are headed? Damn QUITTERS!
You guys don't deserve a team, just let them stay in BUFFALO as long
as I'm breathing, then whatever!
GO BILLS!!!

hydro
11-26-2007, 12:32 PM
we didn't play the jets.

huh? :confused:

justasportsfan
11-26-2007, 12:34 PM
huh? :confused:
Had we lost to the jets yesterday ot the week before ,then I too would be worried that we can't beat the fins. But we didn't we lost Jags and Patriots. Comprende?

hydro
11-26-2007, 12:36 PM
Had we lost to the jets yesterday ot the week before ,then I too would be worried that we can't beat the fins. But we didn't we lost Jags and Patriots. Comprende?

My point is that we let Miami in the game when it shouldn't have been that close. But being at home I believe we can do it.

justasportsfan
11-26-2007, 12:40 PM
My point is that we let Miami in the game when it shouldn't have been that close. But being at home I believe we can do it.
the fins played the PAts close. The fins D were tops in the league last year. Maybe they're are starting get it again. I don't know. Whether they are winless or not, a rival game is never a gimme but I just can't get myself to think we can't beat them either which this thread implies.

trapezeus
11-26-2007, 01:14 PM
i posted this assuming JP was going to stay in until we were mathematically eliminated.

Now that we're with edwards, i feel like this is a winable game. So much for "JP gives us the best chance to win."

Pride
11-26-2007, 01:18 PM
Weather...

My brother and I were raised just south of B-lo. I currently live in PA, and my brother now lives in NC. He has lived there for exactly 1 year (to the week).

When i saw him last week... the temps were in the 50s, and he was shivering with a sweatshirt on.

Regardless of where people grew up... people's bodies adjust to cold/warmth in ways to make them more comfortable when in that environment. To say someone who has lived in Florida a year or two won't be affected by 15 degree weather with only 24-48 hours to get used to it after arriving via plane... is crazy.

My only fear is that our guys, by practicing indoors all of the time, may not be used to it either.

hydro
11-26-2007, 01:27 PM
Weather...

My brother and I were raised just south of B-lo. I currently live in PA, and my brother now lives in NC. He has lived there for exactly 1 year (to the week).

When i saw him last week... the temps were in the 50s, and he was shivering with a sweatshirt on.

Regardless of where people grew up... people's bodies adjust to cold/warmth in ways to make them more comfortable when in that environment. To say someone who has lived in Florida a year or two won't be affected by 15 degree weather with only 24-48 hours to get used to it after arriving via plane... is crazy.

My only fear is that our guys, by practicing indoors all of the time, may not be used to it either.

Very good post. This is definitely true!

Bufftp
11-26-2007, 01:30 PM
Weather...

You get used to just by living in it.

Ickybaluky
11-26-2007, 02:01 PM
the fins played the PAts close.

They did?

They lost by 3 touchdowns. It was 42-7 at the half.

trapezeus
11-26-2007, 02:04 PM
NE39, you have to pardon Justa. He sees things the way he wants to see them. There is no arguing with him. Just nod and smile.

Historian
11-26-2007, 02:47 PM
WTF is with you people???

Never root for the fish to win!

NEVER!

EVER!!

im4bflo
11-26-2007, 03:11 PM
WTF is with you people???

Never root for the fish to win!

NEVER!

EVER!!

It's a requirement to be a Bills fan!
It should be in your DNA!
:squish:

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-26-2007, 03:31 PM
Do you feel like evolution isn't thoroughly studied yet?

it's just a theory. no facts are available, just conjecture and supositions.

Ingtar33
11-26-2007, 06:06 PM

ok, can we agree that this type of talk is uncalled for. i don't care what QB you like, to denigrate fans of the team for favoring one over another with this type of insult should be beneath the fans of this team.

Really.

YardRat
11-26-2007, 06:15 PM

G Wolly
11-26-2007, 06:34 PM
All I can say is I hope Miami loses tonight so they can upset New England next week.

im4bflo
11-27-2007, 12:46 AM
All I can say is I hope Miami loses tonight so they can upset New England next week.

Yeah, now that there's a so called blue print for beating the Patsies,
drawn up by the Eagles. The Fish will crush them under a wet flipper!

Ebenezer
11-27-2007, 12:48 AM
I don't think players are affected by just the cold any more...but throw in a good ole Buffalo storm and they'll be off their game....

mybills
11-27-2007, 07:39 AM
Isn't NE playing Baltimore next? :scratch:

justasportsfan
11-27-2007, 08:29 AM
They did?

They lost by 3 touchdowns. It was 42-7 at the half.
I meant through the years. THe PAts have made us their ***** this decade but the fins have always given Brady fits.

justasportsfan
11-27-2007, 08:32 AM
ok, can we agree that this type of talk is uncalled for. i don't care what QB you like, to denigrate fans of the team for favoring one over another with this type of insult should be beneath the fans of this team.

Really.
I agree. MY bad. I should've never stooped to the level of those who started calling people who supported any of their qb's lickers. It's weird, when I supported the drafting of TE , I wasn't called a licker. When I supported JP as being the best option all of a sudden I'm a licker.

hurls
11-27-2007, 08:32 AM

Really.

:cry:

Nuthuggers is such a horrible term, it's worth quitting the site over. Would you prefer the JP Lostmypantsers? :D

G Wolly
11-27-2007, 03:17 PM
Isn't NE playing Baltimore next? :scratch:

Yea my bad, you know what i mean

Philagape
11-27-2007, 03:32 PM
Not worried for one second.