Is it ok to say Keith Ellison is not the answer at OLB!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

Is it ok to say Keith Ellison is not the answer at OLB!

Keith Ellison in my opinion is a shell of his former self from last year, maybe it is not playing with TKO and Fletch, or playing next to DIG, and Crowell, but Ellison is gettin blown away out there, u never see him in plays and i think he just might be too small to play OLB, i think he would be great depth, but a starter he is not,
    i am hoping and praying for Carlos Dansby from ARZ or and i doubt it we take a run at Lance briggs, Poz either one of those two and Crowell, will sure make things alot more interesting for us on D
    Just think that when a LBer isnt making plays for a Defense that makes ur LBer and attacking one and he still doesnt make plays, this means he is being dominated and that was obvious the last 3-4 games
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Is it ok to say Keith Ellison is not the answer at OLB!

Move DiG or Poz to OLB.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• The Answer
      The Plagiarist
      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by bigbub2352
      Keith Ellison in my opinion is a shell of his former self from last year, maybe it is not playing with TKO and Fletch, or playing next to DIG, and Crowell, but Ellison is gettin blown away out there, u never see him in plays and i think he just might be too small to play OLB, i think he would be great depth, but a starter he is not,
      i am hoping and praying for Carlos Dansby from ARZ or and i doubt it we take a run at Lance briggs, Poz either one of those two and Crowell, will sure make things alot more interesting for us on D
      Just think that when a LBer isnt making plays for a Defense that makes ur LBer and attacking one and he still doesnt make plays, this means he is being dominated and that was obvious the last 3-4 games
      This is why we will make an attempt to go after Lance Briggs in the offseason - even though we will not offer near the amount of money he will be looking for.

~The Answer

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so. This guy was only on the field last year due to injuries. I can't want to get Poz back next year - hopefully he or DiG can play outside.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
          I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so. This guy was only on the field last year due to injuries. I can't want to get Poz back next year - hopefully he or DiG can play outside.

Don't gloat. You've been wrong about other things.
          sacrifice1

Comment

• camelcowboy
            • Mar 2005

Crowell isn't the answer either, he looked pretty bad yesterday.

Comment

• bigbub2352
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by camelcowboy
              Crowell is the answer the teams are keying on him and letting the other 2 get run thru, Dig and Ellison will be good depth but starters they are not, Poz stays in the middle, Crowell on the outside, and draft of FA sign the replacement for Ellison, doesnt help much either that our Dline gets run thru as well
              XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Romes
                • Jul 2002

OLB, CB and FS are all positions that need upgrading on the D.
                Originally posted by paladin warrior
                RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Romes
                  OLB, CB and FS are all positions that need upgrading on the D.
                  I Like Kyle WIlliams but he's not a starter. We need to be dominant up the middle. Our DT's have disappeared the last few games. We can't keep stacking the line with 8 to help the DT's stop the run.
                  sacrifice1

Comment

• hydro
                    • Oct 2005

Gannon showed how much of a liability he can be at times.
                    BERNIAC!

Comment

• Romes
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                      I Like Kyle WIlliams but he's not a starter. We need to be dominant up the middle. Our DT's have disappeared the last few games. We can't keep stacking the line with 8 to help the DT's stop the run.
                      I actually think the DT's have been good for the most part.

If the LB's could fill the gaps properly and tackle maybe Donte wouldn't need to come up.

Truthfully speaking there is no one on D that really is irreplaceable.
                      Originally posted by paladin warrior
                      RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

If the LB's could fill the gaps properly and tackle maybe Donte wouldn't need to come up.

our DT's are not collapsing the pocket. THey are not pressuring the qb's up the middle. They only suffice against average O's. They aren't good enough against playoff teams.

I don't want to have to send our lb'ers or safeties to stop the run or send pressure all the time .
                        sacrifice1

Comment

• EDS
                          • Jan 2003

If Crowell isn't the answer the team is in big trouble because he is the best defensive player the team has.

Comment

• raphael120
                            Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                            • Oct 2005

So let's see...we have the same holes we had when Marv got here...plus some!

Great work Marv!!!

Comment

• EDS
                              • Jan 2003

The defensive tackles have done nothing for two years now. The Bills desperately need a DT that can stuff the run and make some plays.

Comment

Working...
                              X