billsburgh
11-26-2007, 11:50 AM
and there was much rejoicing on BZ

justasportsfan
11-26-2007, 11:50 AM
sweet. Let the Trent experiment begin.

RockStar36
11-26-2007, 11:51 AM
Now we can say the TE era has officially begun.

camelcowboy
11-26-2007, 11:53 AM
has Fairchild been fired yet, or am i dreaming

TacklingDummy
That sucks. I wanted to see JP against the Gregg Williams defense.

MarshawnIsDaMan
Hope this is true!!

camelcowboy
11-26-2007, 11:55 AM
That sucks. I wanted to see JP against the Gregg Williams defense. That defense will be missing taylor but they are still real good on the back end.

MarshawnIsDaMan
11-26-2007, 11:56 AM
That sucks. I wanted to see JP against the Gregg Williams defense.
I know, he would have picked them apart.

:comedy:

trapezeus
11-26-2007, 11:57 AM
wow, i guess they didn't have to see all the film this week. it took them until the fumble i guess to see that it was just never going to go off for JP.

Also, i said this in another post, but it was kind of buried. But JP's explanation on his third pick shows why he doesn't have the mental capacity to do it. he said something to the effect, "i just didn't see the coverage. i saw Reed open, and the Weak inside LB jumped in. I didn't see it." At four years and all the defenses that has been thrown to him, he has to be further than saying that. and the bills offense doesn't run a ton of plays, so he better know what is coming on the 15 or so plays we actually run.

But the guy can throw a ball from his back. strong arm....let's keep him.

TacklingDummy
11-26-2007, 11:58 AM
That defense will be missing taylor but they are still real good on the back end.

If Edwards plays well: Its because the 'skins are emotionally drained from Taylor being shot.

If Edwards plays bad: He's a rookie.

Dr. Lecter
11-26-2007, 12:00 PM
Go Trent!

Succeed on the field where JP has not and off the field where JP has succeeded and we will all be happy.

djjimkelly
11-26-2007, 12:00 PM
well lets hope the kid plays well.

but heres to hoping he flops not for his sake but for this coaching staff to be even more exposed and eventually fired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DICK SUCKS REGARDLESS OF QB

Bmax
11-26-2007, 12:01 PM
It's true saw it on buffalo site... Well i wonder what some vets will say now ....Lee Evans.. If they would just offer him an extension i bet he he would just smile and say nothing... Money Talks... Hey they gave schobel all that cash and look at what we got for it ....2.5 sacks in 11 games.. Yikes...He must be due for a three sack game against the Fins .. Then 3 more against the browns.....

Bmax

http://www.buffalobills.com/

raphael120
11-26-2007, 12:01 PM
I say we're still screwed but I'm glad JP is done in Buffalo. At least when we lose I won't be pulling my hair out seeing the same old crap from JP.

Dr. Lecter
11-26-2007, 12:02 PM

but heres to hoping he flops not for his sake but for this coaching staff to be even more exposed and eventually fired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is pretty near the dumbest 'logic' in existance.

TacklingDummy
11-26-2007, 12:02 PM

And for the sake that you are a JP fan and can't wait to talk crap about Trent.

bigbub2352
11-26-2007, 12:03 PM
Give the kid his playing time let him take his lumps now, and then we need to get him some legitamate weapons in the offseason, and let's see what he can do, i am sorry JP i liked him but he sucked, 10-21 as a starter does not cut it in the NFL
Support this kid he could be special

Mitchy moo
11-26-2007, 12:03 PM
Best news this season.

Romes
11-26-2007, 12:04 PM
It was an obvious move...I am suprised they made it.

hydro
11-26-2007, 12:08 PM

This is all you man, no real fan would ask for this b.s. Liking JP this much might be on the same level of the man crush FTP had on culpepper.

justasportsfan
11-26-2007, 12:09 PM
I hope he slings it. Whats sad about this is that Fairchild is gonna get conservative all over again and we won't get to see the real Trent.

The Answer
11-26-2007, 12:12 PM
LOL look for Evans to start shooting off his mouth again about his boyfriend being benched for good. :baby:

Don't be surprised if he sabotages Edwards and purposely drops passes now too.

~The Answer

Dr. Lecter
11-26-2007, 12:13 PM
LOL look for Evans to start shooting off his mouth again about his boyfriend being benched for good. :baby:

~The Answer

:rolleyes:

patmoran2006
11-26-2007, 12:13 PM
That is pretty near the dumbest 'logic' in existance.
Good post.
JP is a great person and he cares about this city.. He's just not a good QB on the field.

Mitchy moo
11-26-2007, 12:14 PM

~The Answer

Evans will actually end up being better off, he'll get the rock when he is open.

Dr. Lecter
11-26-2007, 12:15 PM
Good post.
JP is a great person and he cares about this city.. He's just not a good QB on the field.

I will never understand the logic of saying "I hope the team fails, because I would rather be right the coaches re no good than be wrong and have the Bills do well."

It is not what being a fan is all about. Not at all.

patmoran2006
11-26-2007, 12:16 PM
agreed

Dr. Lecter
11-26-2007, 12:16 PM
BTW Pat, that is one of the main reasons people wanted him to suceed; he did great things for the community. And did so while young.

Nighthawk
11-26-2007, 12:17 PM
Very good news and we get to see what he can do for the rest of this year. We've got to know what we have going into next year. Now, if only we can get rid of Dickey & Co., then it would be the perfect day.

TacklingDummy
11-26-2007, 12:18 PM
I will never understand the logic of saying "I hope the team fails, because I would rather be right the coaches re no good than be wrong and have the Bills do well."

It is not what being a fan is all about. Not at all.

Just incase you missed me saying it (because I never have), I was right about JP Losman for 4 years. I told you so.

:snicker:

TacklingDummy
11-26-2007, 12:20 PM
BTW Pat, that is one of the main reasons people wanted him to suceed; he did great things for the community. And did so while young.

Besides picking up trash, what great things has he done for the community of Buffalo?

The Answer
11-26-2007, 12:22 PM
Besides picking up trash, what great things has he done for the community of Buffalo?

He hasn't impregnated multiple women in the greater Buffalo/Niagra metro area......

~The Answer

Mitchy moo
11-26-2007, 12:22 PM

What else is he supposed to do??

Dr. Lecter
11-26-2007, 12:26 PM

Give him credit for the community clean-up and support he has given. You might not like him as a QB, but he represented the team well and worked hard to win people over.

Anytime you see an athlete out cleaning up after the volunteers and cameras have left it is commendable.

Hate on his play, not his outside work. Calling it "picking up trash" is insulting.

DraftBoy
11-26-2007, 12:27 PM
Good for Trent, prove me wrong please, and be the QB we most desperately need!!!!

Dr. Lecter
11-26-2007, 12:28 PM
Good for Trent, prove me wrong please, and be the QB we most desperately need!!!!

:shutup:

:D

TacklingDummy
11-26-2007, 12:34 PM
Give him credit for the community clean-up and support he has given. You might not like him as a QB, but he represented the team well and worked hard to win people over.

Anytime you see an athlete out cleaning up after the volunteers and cameras have left it is commendable.

Hate on his play, not his outside work. Calling it "picking up trash" is insulting.

You may consider this a great thing, I don't. It's a nice thing to do but it's not something I would consider great. Bill Gates and Warren Buffet giving Billions of dollars to charites is a great thing to do.

Picking up trash is something NY State has 70+ thousand inmates to do.

"Anytime you see an athlete out cleaning up after the volunteers and cameras have left it is commendable."

I guess the camera's didn't leave before JP helped pick up some trash. Because if they did then we wouldn't have heard about this. :snicker:

HHURRICANE
11-26-2007, 12:35 PM
If any players., including Evans, complain about the switch than they are losers too and should be cut. The guy was horrible and Jauron sent a message by not waiting.

The funny things is if we finish 9-7 and miss the playoffs by a game we can look back at a winnable Jacksonville game and remember why we don't give a guy 30 chances to succeed.

Dr. Lecter
11-26-2007, 12:38 PM
You may consider this a great thing, I don't. It's a nice thing to do but it's not something I would consider great. Bills Gates and Warren Buffet giving Billions of dollars to charites is a great thing to do.

Picking up trash is something NY State has 70+ thousand inmates to do.

"Anytime you see an athlete out cleaning up after the volunteers and cameras have left it is commendable."

I guess the camera's didn't leave before JP helped pick up some trash. Because if they did then we wouldn't have heard about this. :snicker:

Actually Thurm relayed the story so you are wrong. Again.

And he put his money out there to establish a group to help with things like this.

The Answer
11-26-2007, 12:39 PM
If any players., including Evans, complain about the switch than they are losers too and should be cut. The guy was horrible and Jauron sent a message by not waiting.

The funny things is if we finish 9-7 and miss the playoffs by a game we can look back at a winnable Jacksonville game and remember why we don't give a guy 30 chances to succeed.

Let's not forget the denver game either - surely Edwards would have played much better starting from day one as a rookie than Losman's pathetic display. Even Grossman lit up the Broncos defense big time yesterday.

~The Answer

Dr. Lecter
11-26-2007, 12:41 PM
Let's not forget the denver game either - surely Edwards would have played much better starting from day one as a rookie than Losman's pathetic display. Even Grossman lit up the Broncos defense big time yesterday.

~The Answer

We can play this all day.

JP might have put up more than 3 points against Dallas too.

Fact is, nobody knows and it is in the past.

justasportsfan
11-26-2007, 12:41 PM
- surely Edwards would have played much better starting from day one as a rookie than Losman's pathetic display. so why didn't he play better against the jets the 2nd time around?

HHURRICANE
11-26-2007, 12:42 PM

~The Answer

I actually believe that if Edwards had been the starter, from day 1, this team would be 7-4. We didn't need great QB play this year, just not terrible. I think Edwards will win us this game on Sunday.

Dr. Lecter
11-26-2007, 12:43 PM
I actually believe that if Edwards had been the starter, from day 1, this team would be 7-4. We didn't need great QB play this year, just not terrible. I think Edwards will win us this game on Sunday.

I hope they do win.

Hell, even if it is Hamdan power propelling them to victory. The Redskins are very beatable.

dannyek71
11-26-2007, 12:44 PM
I really hope TE succeeds and hope I am wrong, but I dont think he will. I feel bad for JP because he always handled his situation in Buffalo well (signing autographs for EVERYONE at camp, living in Buffalo, working with the community etc....) but he just isnt cut out to QB here.

Lets all get behind TE and see where the rest of this season goes and evaluate in the offseason.

hydro
11-26-2007, 12:47 PM
I really hope TE succeeds and hope I am wrong, but I dont think he will. I feel bad for JP because he always handled his situation in Buffalo well (signing autographs for EVERYONE at camp, living in Buffalo, working with the community etc....) but he just isnt cut out to QB here.

Lets all get behind TE and see where the rest of this season goes and evaluate in the offseason.
:goodpost:

Lets not ridicule until we have seen TE in a good amount of games.

HHURRICANE
11-26-2007, 12:47 PM

I'll give you my autograph. It might be worth more.

The Answer
11-26-2007, 12:49 PM
so why didn't he play better against the jets the 2nd time around?

It was a tie game when Edwards left so we don't know what the end result would have been if he played the whole game - also NY has always been a difficult place for us to win, even Jimbo struggled mightily there at times.

Also let's not forget that the Jets beat the steelers at home too.

~The Answer

The Answer
11-26-2007, 12:50 PM

Agreed - also he'd be 4 - 0 as a starter if it wasn't for the defense/coaching against dallas.

~The Answer

Philagape
11-26-2007, 12:50 PM
Now we know The Purpose of the 2007 Season. The sooner Trent builds up his experience, the sooner he'll be ready to drive a pretty effective offense when we get better weapons.
The top priority of this team has to be to make it so that doubling up Evans no longer means an automatic shutdown of the offense. And we'll have a QB who's more accurate, can hit the medium routes and will hopefully cut down the mistakes with experience.
If we open up the wallet in the spring and stay reasonably healthy, we're still on schedule to make some kind of run in 2008.

justasportsfan
11-26-2007, 12:52 PM
It was a tie game when Edwards left so we don't know what the end result would have been if he played the whole game - also NY has always been a difficult place for us to win, even Jimbo struggled mightily there at times.

Also let's not forget that the Jets beat the steelers at home too.

~The Answer

I don't care if it was a tied game or not. I'm looking for improvement. He didn't improve. Thats a fact . so how can you say he would've been better had the started against the Broncos when the fact is, his game regressed.

I don't care if the jets beat Pitts.

Romes
11-26-2007, 12:53 PM
official link

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=5613

"In terms of our quarterbacks, we'll make the switch and Trent will be our starter," said Jauron. "We fully understand that it's not only J.P.. That's not the only reason we've lost these couple of games in a row, but it is the focal point of the offense and we do need a lot of consistency from that position."

"We need production," said Jauron. "We need to stay on the field and score. And we're going to make the change in the hopes that we can get started again and play a real good game this Sunday against the Redskins."

Drev8
11-26-2007, 12:57 PM
[quote=justasportsfan]I don't care if it was a tied game or not. I'm looking for improvement. He didn't improve. Thats a fact . so how can you say he would've been better had the started against the Broncos when the fact is, his game regressed.

Having played 4 games, it's way to soon to observe either improvement or regression in Edwards' game. He's obviously going to be up and down over the next 10 games or so, as he gets exposed to different looks on defense. We shouldn't even bother evaluating his play until this season is over, but fat chance that will happen.

im4bflo
11-26-2007, 12:58 PM
:pray: :popcorn:

The King
11-26-2007, 12:58 PM
YES!

mchurchfie
11-26-2007, 01:05 PM
I don't care if it was a tied game or not. I'm looking for improvement. He didn't improve. Thats a fact . so how can you say he would've been better had the started against the Broncos when the fact is, his game regressed.

I don't care if the jets beat Pitts.
He played four stinking games for pete's sake. We gave JP over 3 years and saw very little improvement and in fact there was regression yet you stick up for him tooth and nail. What is your point? I would rather see the waterboy out there right now rather than go through another painstaking game of JP's bumbling, fumbling, and miscues. Enough is enough.

justasportsfan
11-26-2007, 01:16 PM
He played four stinking games for pete's sake. We gave JP over 3 years and saw very little improvement and in fact there was regression yet you stick up for him tooth and nail. What is your point? I would rather see the waterboy out there right now rather than go through another painstaking game of JP's bumbling, fumbling, and miscues. Enough is enough.

Having played 4 games, it's way to soon to observe either improvement or regression in Edwards' game. He's obviously going to be up and down over the next 10 games or so, as he gets exposed to different looks on defense. We shouldn't even bother evaluating his play until this season is over, but fat chance that will happen. I am not talking about improvement of his entire career. Get with the program. The Answer said he would've improved in he started against Denver. So why didn't he improve against the jets?

I am not speaking about his entire career. Just the games he played. So the Joke (answer) has no basis guaranteeing TE would be better because the proof is there. He didn't.

Again, before you get all riled up, I am not talking about his career that just started.

Mr. Pink
11-26-2007, 01:20 PM
I'm just glad hope has returned for the rest of the games.

I dunno if Trent has it to win us some ballgames, but I also don't know that he'll flat out suck and give games away like another QB we have does.

hope springs eternal!

Go Bills!

Philagape
11-26-2007, 01:21 PM
This place would be much better if people would just post what they really thought instead of making up an argument just to talk smack with others.

mchurchfie
11-26-2007, 01:22 PM
I am not talking about improvement of his entire career. Get with the program. The Answer said he would've improved in he started against Denver. So why didn't he improve against the jets?

I am not speaking about his entire career. Just the games he played. So the Joke (answer) has no basis guaranteeing TE would be better because the proof is there. He didn't.

Again, before you get all riled up, I am not talking about his career that just started.
Are you going to hold that Jets game against him forever? I think TE probably would have pulled off the Denver game too. We didn't need that much that day, it certainly couldn't have been any worse than what JP did that day.

justasportsfan
11-26-2007, 01:27 PM
Are you going to hold that Jets game against him forever?. geeeze church. My post was made in reply to the Answers practically guaranteeing Trent should be improved had he started against the broncos. I just pointed out the facts that he didn't. I am not talking about Trent entire career here.

I think TE probably would have pulled off the Denver game too. We didn't need that much that day, it certainly couldn't have been any worse than what JP did that day. this is not what my post was suppose to be about, but if he coulnd't handle the jets, I doubt he could've ahndled the broncos based on how their DL manhandled our Ol that day.

Dr. Lecter
11-26-2007, 01:33 PM
Agreed - also he'd be 4 - 0 as a starter if it wasn't for the defense/coaching against dallas.

~The Answer

What the hell?

The defense scored 14 points.

The offense 3 points. He is a rookie, so this is not an indictment, but he bad against Dallas.

Mitchy moo
11-26-2007, 01:35 PM
I am not talking about improvement of his entire career. Get with the program. The Answer said he would've improved in he started against Denver. So why didn't he improve against the jets?

He hurt his wrist that game, remember? Try playing QB with a injured wrist, it's not easy. He had the biggest Icepack I have ever seen on it as well. Trent had time to heal and with a full week of practice he should be game ready this week.

Bufftp
11-26-2007, 01:36 PM
I guess th real issue for the game Sunday is now the defense.
They have given mega drives and mega points the last two weeks.
Now the question is can they keep Washington under 3 points?

The Answer
11-26-2007, 01:37 PM
What the hell?

The defense scored 14 points.

The offense 3 points. He is a rookie, so this is not an indictment, but he bad against Dallas.

Look how the team responded after we were 0-3 and Edwards became the starter? Does anybody honestly think we would have had a chance against Dallas with Losman? In fact we probably would have lost against the jets at home without Edwards too.

~The Answer

billser
11-26-2007, 01:37 PM
I think the defense has gotten tired all season due to many 3 n out drives...hopefully trent can help sustain some drives for us

HHURRICANE
11-26-2007, 01:39 PM
The lickers are turning into slurpers. Geez.

justasportsfan
11-26-2007, 01:41 PM
This place would be much better if people would just post what they really thought instead of making up an argument just to talk smack with others.

Dr. Lecter
11-26-2007, 01:43 PM
I think the defense has gotten tired all season due to many 3 n out drives...hopefully trent can help sustain some drives for us

Very true. They have played worse late in games lately.

They need and offense that will keep them off the field. Hopefully Edwards can do that, especially after Lynch's return.

Mitchy moo
11-26-2007, 01:44 PM

Nothing real positive can come from posting something like this. We got Edwards in there, we should be happy. Slapping JP supporters or people who prefer JP for whatever reason is just as bad as them complaining about Edwards.

Stop the hate, please.

Mr. Miyagi
11-26-2007, 01:46 PM
Why are we flip-flopping like the Mularkey crew did? I thought Dick said he would not do that.

Philagape
11-26-2007, 01:53 PM
Yes, shame on you, HH.

mybills
11-26-2007, 02:04 PM
If Edwards plays well: Its because the 'skins are emotionally drained from Taylor being shot.

If Edwards plays bad: He's a rookie.
please tell me you're joking.
I really don't want this to turn into another QB crap 10,000 thread fight..if he plays good, it's because he played good, if bad, it's because he played bad.

I hope he practices a lot of long throws this week. We know he can handle the short ones, but the team needs that long pass option too, to kick ass! :up:

TacklingDummy
11-26-2007, 02:07 PM
please tell me you're joking.
I really don't want this to turn into another QB crap 10,000 thread fight..if he plays good, it's because he played good, if bad, it's because he played bad.

Those were some of the excuses JP lovers will use if Trent plays well and excuses the realists will use if Trent plays bad.

mybills
11-26-2007, 02:09 PM
oh, gotcha! There really should be a sarcasm smilie! :;

djjimkelly
11-26-2007, 02:09 PM
we can hope for the best and of course i will

but i expect to see us draft a 1st round QB this offseason which is sad we need a WR / CB in first round

mybills
11-26-2007, 02:11 PM
Hopefully Trent will work out as the starter and we'll just pick up a another QB somewhere along the line and not have to draft one. They really should get some WR's first.

mchurchfie
11-26-2007, 02:28 PM
geeeze church.
:D:

deepslant
11-26-2007, 02:57 PM
but i expect to see us draft a 1st round QB this offseason which is sad we need a WR / CB in first round
LOL....your love for jp is sappy.

JD
11-26-2007, 02:57 PM
If Trent wins the next 5 games I will get the #5 tatt'd on my calf, in red and blue.

Mitchy moo
11-26-2007, 03:00 PM
If Trent wins the next 5 games I will get the #5 tatt'd on my calf, in red and blue.

The Bills need to win the next 5 games, pray you'll need alcohol.

baalworship
11-26-2007, 03:03 PM
As one of the people that had hoped Losman would earn his contract extension I am for this. Losman not only didn't progress this year he went backwards.

Let's see what Trent has. If he shows nothing then QB is a need again in the upcoming draft.

Mitchy moo
11-26-2007, 03:05 PM
The big question now is what is RW going to do with the extra $3 M JP roster he just saved??

JD
11-26-2007, 03:06 PM
As one of the people that had hoped Losman would earn his contract extension I am for this. Losman not only didn't progress this year he went backwards.

Let's see what Trent has. If he shows nothing then QB is a need again in the upcoming draft.

Do you think 8 games will really show what Trent has? I think two full seasons before judgement can be passed. He wont be as bad as Losman, and he wont be as good as Brady, I can promise you that.:fishy:

baalworship
11-26-2007, 03:09 PM
8 games will be enough to tell me that we have someone worth developing further or not. I am not signed on to the Trent Edwards for 2-3 more years as starter without reservation yet.

HHURRICANE
11-26-2007, 03:16 PM
8 games will be enough to tell me that we have someone worth developing further or not. I am not signed on to the Trent Edwards for 2-3 more years as starter without reservation yet.

I agree that no one should be giving Trent an open check book. Giving guys 2-3 years to develop is what has been getting us into trouble.

Losman is going to join Bledsoe and Rob Johnson on the Island of misfit QBs.

I personally think that Trent will finish strong but I was burned by Loserman so I'm going to be cautious now.

colin
11-26-2007, 03:19 PM
geeeze church. My post was made in reply to the Answers practically guaranteeing Trent should be improved had he started against the broncos. I just pointed out the facts that he didn't. I am not talking about Trent entire career here.

this is not what my post was suppose to be about, but if he coulnd't handle the jets, I doubt he could've ahndled the broncos based on how their DL manhandled our Ol that day.

LOLZ!!!!

you said jp gave us the best chance to win, even against jacksonville!!!!!

lolz!!!

i almost took one of your posts seriously at one point!! haha, you are a funny one!!

justasportsfan
11-26-2007, 03:26 PM
LOLZ!!!!

you said jp gave us the best chance to win, even against jacksonville!!!!!

lolz!!!

i almost took one of your posts seriously at one point!! haha, you are a funny one!!who are you?

Just to answer your question, yeah Dick started JP because he thought Trent gave us the best chance to win.

Maybe you don't take Dick seriously either .

im4bflo
11-26-2007, 03:42 PM
who are you?

Just to answer your question, yeah Dick started JP because he thought Trent gave us the best chance to win.

I've got such a killer comeback for this kid, but we'd go straight to the smack zone :snicker2:

DynaPaul
11-26-2007, 03:44 PM
Yup, the JP Era is now OFFICIALLY over. Best of luck to Mr. Edwards.

colin
11-26-2007, 03:52 PM
who are you?

c'mon dude, you really thought jp didn't suck.

i admit once upon a time i thought rj wouldn't suck. it's funny to watch him now.

you need to learn to laugh at how seriously you thought jp didn't totally suck the bag, it is cathartic.

MarshawnIsDaMan
11-26-2007, 03:53 PM
The big question now is what is RW going to do with the extra $3 M JP roster he just saved??
Hopefully either get a decent C, SLB, #2 receiver, or a pass rushing DE.

Jeff1220
11-26-2007, 04:44 PM
So how does this work? Do the Edwards supporters now become the "lickers" of the BZ while the ex-JPD move on to a new guy and become the new "realists"? I see that this could become a vicious cycle (that appears to be heading into it's 3rd generation).
Let's hope TE can play and put a stop to this nonsense!

Mitchy moo
11-26-2007, 04:46 PM
So how does this work? Do the Edwards supporters now become the "lickers" of the BZ while the ex-JPD move on to a new guy and become the new "realists"? I see that this could become a vicious cycle (that appears to be heading into it's 3rd generation).

Hamdan, Hamdan.........

J/K.

im4bflo
11-26-2007, 04:49 PM

The name calling obviously came from the TE camp,
so hopefully it's over now.
Everything that has happened, was instigated by whoever started the 'licker' thing. So now, are we all BUFFALO BILLS fans again? I AM!
GO Edwards, GO BILLS!!!

Mitchy moo
11-26-2007, 04:52 PM
The name calling obviously came from the TE camp,
so hopefully it's over now.
Everything that has happened, was instigated by whoever started the 'licker' thing. So now, are we all BUFFALO BILLS fans again? I AM!
GO Edwards, GO BILLS!!!

United Bills Fans............:brush:

HHURRICANE
11-26-2007, 04:56 PM

This is what I hate about this board.

Last year I thought JP gave us the best chance to win and I wanted him to play so he could get a fair shot. I really thought going into this season that he had overcome his bad habits and was learning how to play by looking off defenders, etc.

When the pre-season rolled around I was like "oh ****" he's doing the same stupid crap but I remained optimistic. After the Pittsburgh game I said "I'm done."

Trent gets 5 games to show me something as a "good rookie". I expect him to play better than JP because, quite frankly, JP is a loser and plays like one.

If he underperforms I'll roll him under the bus with JP.

I actually think he's going to play well.

Mitchy moo
11-26-2007, 04:57 PM
This is what I hate about this board.

Last year I thought JP gave us the best chance to win and I wanted him to play so he could get a fair shot. I really thought going into this season that he had overcome his bad habits and was learning how to play by looking off defenders, etc.

When the pre-season rolled around I was like "oh ****" he's doing the same stupid crap but I remained optimistic. After the Pittsburgh game I said "I'm done."

Trent gets 5 games to show me something as a "good rookie". I expect him to play better than JP because, quite frankly, JP is a loser and plays like one.

If he underperforms I'll roll him under the bus with JP.

I actually think he's going to play well.

He couldn't play much worse after the egg we saw laid yesterday.

SquishDaFish
11-26-2007, 05:03 PM
THANK GOD!! Now we wont have 100 Jp/Edwards threads.

HHURRICANE
11-26-2007, 05:07 PM
He couldn't play much worse after the egg we saw laid yesterday.

Actually the Miami game should have been his last game. The coaching staff should have yanked him than.

Dude, I guaranteed a loss against Jacksonville and had people running around with it all week. You have to suck pretty bad to breed that kind of confidence.

You want to know why I was so confident?

SquishDaFish
11-26-2007, 05:08 PM
HH stop pattin your back bro. Anyone could of predicted that. How was it not obvious. This team is not a playoff team PERIOD no matter the QB. And Jax is a playoff caliber team who is physical and playing great.

Mitchy moo
11-26-2007, 05:09 PM
Actually the Miami game should have been his last game. The coaching staff should have yanked him than.

Dude, I guaranteed a loss against Jacksonville and had people running around with it all week. You have to suck pretty bad to breed that kind of confidence.

You want to know why I was so confident?

Well, if you count JP playing a winning team on the road history that's enough in itself.

TacklingDummy
11-26-2007, 05:10 PM
If only you guys would have listened to me come draft day and the days since. JP had bust written all over him.

Throwing the ball long and up for grabs does not make a good QB.

SquishDaFish
11-26-2007, 05:10 PM
Ok Skooby the savior is starting now so stop with the bashing he is still a BUFFALO BILL

SquishDaFish
11-26-2007, 05:11 PM
Yea thats why you work in the NFL right TD :LMAO:

Mitchy moo
11-26-2007, 05:12 PM
Ok Skooby the savior is starting now so stop with the bashing he is still a BUFFALO BILL

Nothing more to bash, I actually like JP as a person. I think he did some great things in town and his heart is in the right place. Fact is he did not win against good teams on the road, if that's bashing I'm guilty.

acehole
11-26-2007, 06:07 PM

~The Answer

YES AND Cowboys if we are going this route

Luisito23
11-26-2007, 08:30 PM
Here's to TE turning into the QB that we desperatly needed for so many years :beers:.......GO TRENT GO!!!!.......

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!