PDA

View Full Version : NOW THAT TRENTS STARTING HERE'S A FEW MORE

buffalony85
11-26-2007, 12:25 PM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I'M GLAD TRENT IS STARTING, BUT THERES A FEW OTHER PLAYERS I'D LIKE TO SEE START,

FS BRYAN SCOTT- WILSON HAS PLAYED OK BUT WE SAW SCOTT MAKE TACKLES IN THE RUN GAME AND WILSON IS TO OFTEN OUT OF POSITION.

RB FRED JACKSON- ONLY IF LYNCH IS OUT AGAIN

I DON'T WANT THESE TWO GUYS STARTING BUT I WANT TO SEE SAM AIKEN AND JUSTIN JENKINS AT LEAST GO IN ON 3RD DOWN INSTEAD OF ROBERT ROYAL COMING IN ON 4 WR SETS!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

MarshawnIsDaMan
11-26-2007, 04:14 PM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I'M GLAD TRENT IS STARTING, BUT THERES A FEW OTHER PLAYERS I'D LIKE TO SEE START,

FS BRYAN SCOTT- WILSON HAS PLAYED OK BUT WE SAW SCOTT MAKE TACKLES IN THE RUN GAME AND WILSON IS TO OFTEN OUT OF POSITION.

RB FRED JACKSON- ONLY IF LYNCH IS OUT AGAIN

I DON'T WANT THESE TWO GUYS STARTING BUT I WANT TO SEE SAM AIKEN AND JUSTIN JENKINS AT LEAST GO IN ON 3RD DOWN INSTEAD OF ROBERT ROYAL COMING IN ON 4 WR SETS!
Yeah I agree that the Wilson experiment is not working anymore. That pick in Dallas was great but he hasn't gotten the job done since then. Wilson is out of position alot. ATrain always looks like he's running in sand. No explosion out of him.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

BlackMetalNinja
11-26-2007, 04:15 PM
Hi Caps Lock called, it wants you to chill out :up:

Mitchy moo
11-26-2007, 04:20 PM
Hi Caps Lock called, it wants you to chill out :up:

Lol.