I dont want Edwards as our Future but im glad he's starting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mahdi
    • Mar 2004

I dont want Edwards as our Future but im glad he's starting...

This staff obviously never believed in JP and only held out hope he would be the one but with his inconsistency which should or shouldnt be blamed on the lack of talent on offense they decided to go back to Edwards. I actually like this a lot because now we can use this season to weed out our QB situation. Trent has 5 games to prove that he can make the throws necessary at the NFL level in the cold and wind of Buffalo. If he can, Great! Then we have our QB, if not then we can look forward to the draft and hopefully grabbing....

Andre Woodson!
  • Ickybaluky
    • Jul 2003

Re: I dont want Edwards as our Future but im glad he's starting...

I could see Woodson being this year's Jamarcus Russell, rising up draft boards like a meteor. He is big, has a strong arm and is accurate. He will test great and look the part.

The questions about him are having only one good season and how he will improve reading defenses. However, those are the same concerns Russell had and they didn't hold him back.

Comment

• The Answer
      The Plagiarist
      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Mahdi
      This staff obviously never believed in JP and only held out hope he would be the one but with his inconsistency which should or shouldnt be blamed on the lack of talent on offense they decided to go back to Edwards. I actually like this a lot because now we can use this season to weed out our QB situation. Trent has 5 games to prove that he can make the throws necessary at the NFL level in the cold and wind of Buffalo. If he can, Great! Then we have our QB, if not then we can look forward to the draft and hopefully grabbing....

Andre Woodson!
      We're not drafting a QB on day one again even if Edwards looks worse than Losman the last few games. We could draft on in the 6th or 7th round though.

If anything we will sign another veteran to compete with Edwards in training camp.

~The Answer

Comment

• raphael120
        Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
        • Oct 2005

You don't WANT Edwards to be our next QB?!?

What the hell kinda talk is that? You WANT him to fail?

I know you're a JP licker now, but to be so blatant...?

Comment

• MarshawnIsDaMan
          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by The Answer
          We're not drafting a QB on day one again even if Edwards looks worse than Losman the last few games. We could draft on in the 6th or 7th round though.

If anything we will sign another veteran to compete with Edwards in training camp.

~The Answer
          Your right. We are not drafting a QB on day one or maybe not at all. I think this staff is going to give Edwards his shot. We will sign a veteran in the offseason to fill the #2 and keep Hamdan as #3. Im not sure what FA veteran QB's are going to be out there after this year. I say, bring in Grandpa Testerverde!! ( j/k )
          The Bills havent made the playoffs since I graduated high school. Lets please make it before Im 30.

This is the next superstar RB

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

Grandpa Testie? Maybe Bledsoe will come out of retirement.
            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Ingtar33
              Dances With Buffaloes
              • Sep 2002

the guy pushing the Andre Woodson bandwagon is mel kiper.. which is about all you need to know.

Kiper looks at Woodson and sees Vince Young.

I'll put it out this way. Woodson is no Vince Young, he's more like the poor mans version of VY
              My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                Roways rooking ahread!
                • Sep 2005

Originally posted by mybills
                Grandpa Testie? Maybe Bledsoe will come out of retirement.
                Great grandpa now!!

Comment

• The Answer
                  The Plagiarist
                  • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Ingtar33
                  the guy pushing the Andre Woodson bandwagon is mel kiper.. which is about all you need to know.

I'll put it out this way. Woodson is no Vince Young, he's more like the poor mans version of VY
                  The Answer was on the VY bandwagon but his play has been very losmanesque the last few weeks.....

~The Answer

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Ingtar33

Vince Young is no Vince Young. He's overrated.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                      • May 2003

I hope Edwards plays great for the next ten years. He certainly has the potential.

We have so many other needs, that I would hate to see us have to waste a high pick on a QB.
                      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

I hope Trent is the next Brees. Both drafted in the 3rd rd.
                        sacrifice1
                        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• MarshawnIsDaMan
                          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                          I hope Trent is the next Brees. Both drafted in the 3rd rd.
                          Im pretty sure Brees was drafted in the 2nd. He was the additional pick with the Vick trade. SD got Brees and Tomlinson that year.
                          The Bills havent made the playoffs since I graduated high school. Lets please make it before Im 30.

This is the next superstar RB

Comment

• The Answer
                            The Plagiarist
                            • Mar 2007

Originally posted by MarshawnIsDaMan
                            Im pretty sure Brees was drafted in the 2nd. He was the additional pick with the Vick trade. SD got Brees and Tomlinson that year.
                            Correct - he was a high 2nd. Forget Brees though, let's hop that The Young Gun is the next Tom Brady. He's already drawn a lot of comparisons to him.

~The Answer

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                              • Mar 2005

Just the thought of not listening to gay boy do his loser press conference has me excited about our future.

Comment

Working...
                              X