PDA

View Full Version : ok so a JAURON QUESTION

djjimkelly
11-26-2007, 02:27 PM
what does edwards record have to be for some of the posters on here to truly start blaming this coaching staff for our issues.

since there is 5 games left ill make the mark 2-3. we have a soft sched to end year.

we should beat miami and that leaves one other win.

i could care less at this point what happens whether its 5-0 id be thrilled believe me it would probably mean playoffs.

id also be sort of thrilled i know im gonna get killed for this with 0-5. for various reason which i can explain later.

but as jauron has made his choice to move forward and most on here purely think this is a QB issue holding us back 2-3 or worse will you finally BLAME DICK !!!

RS - Edited post

RockStar36
11-26-2007, 02:43 PM
Many of us don't like Dick or the coaching staff but relax with the language :up:

EDS
11-26-2007, 02:48 PM
what does edwards record have to be for some of the posters on here to truly start blaming this coaching staff for our issues.

since there is 5 games left ill make the mark 2-3. we have a soft sched to end year.

we should beat miami and that leaves one other win.

i could care less at this point what happens whether its 5-0 id be thrilled believe me it would probably mean playoffs.

id also be sort of thrilled i know im gonna get killed for this with 0-5. for various reason which i can explain later.

but as jauron has made his choice to move forward and most on here purely think this is a QB issue holding us back 2-3 or worse will you finally BLAME DICK !!!

RS - Edited post

I don't think the majority of people on this board believe it was just the quarterback holding the team back the past few years. Rather, they see JP as part of the problem (granted his lack of development is a BIG problem).

Obviously the problem extends beyond quarterback play - lack of financial committment from ownership, questionable drafting and free agent signings, bad coaching, lack of depth in key areas, horrific defensive line, weak offensive line, bad receivers, no running game, horrendous defense in general, etc.

TacklingDummy
11-26-2007, 02:49 PM
If the Bills are not going to make the playoffs then I hope they lose the rest of their games. Higher draft pick.

RockStar36
11-26-2007, 02:51 PM
If the Bills are not going to make the playoffs then I hope they lose the rest of their games. Higher draft pick.

For what it's worth, besides the Dolphins that is a real possibility.

patmoran2006
11-26-2007, 02:51 PM
**** a higher draft pick... Its more important they learn how to start beating better teams, and they got plenty of them left on the schedule outside of Miami.

djjimkelly
11-26-2007, 05:22 PM
**** a higher draft pick... Its more important they learn how to start beating better teams, and they got plenty of them left on the schedule outside of Miami.

SORRY PAT IM TRULY STARTING TO REALIZE 20-30 MIL UNDER THE CAP MEANS ONE THING YOUR 20-30 MIL SHORT ON TALENT COMPARED TO OTHER TEAMS!!!!!

Night Train
11-26-2007, 05:30 PM
Many of us don't like Dick or the coaching staff but relax with the language :up:

Agreed. It's a given that few men like Dick.

Wait..

HHURRICANE
11-26-2007, 05:31 PM
@ Washington
Miami
@ Cleveland
NY Giants
@Philadelphia

I could see us winning all of them but I think we'll get 3 wins. If we get 4 I'll be really hating on JP.

zone
11-26-2007, 05:56 PM
If we make the playoffs Jauron should get coach of the year.

YardRat
11-26-2007, 06:03 PM
Considering the injuries and the QB carousel, the coaching staff has done well enough to get another shot at it next year.

djjimkelly
11-26-2007, 10:50 PM
If we make the playoffs Jauron should get coach of the year.

LMFAO ILL SEND U A 100K if we make playoffs if we dont u send me 100

historypete
11-26-2007, 10:58 PM
I've been blaming the coaching staff for this teams incompetance, especially on the offensive side of the ball for weeks. I think Jauron should follow Fairchild out the door at years end. A couple of weeks ago I actually posted that I thought Jauron has done an excellent job of getting this team prepared during the week. Well with the way this team has looked the past few weeks I was dead wrong. The only guy who I think is working hard is Perry Fewell and most of his staff.

The problem is Jauron won't be fired, and I doubt Fairchild will be also. These guys are Marv's guys and Ralphy loves everything Marv does. The second reason is they are cheap and affordable. We can all sit hear and bang the drum for Shottenheimer or Cowher or whoever else we want, but the fact of the matter is they would require too much money and control. That is something Ralph won't give up. It is ashame, but that is the way things are.