X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Trent thinks it's JP's fault!!!

Hilarious. Go to BB.com and listen to the Trent interview.

When asked if agrees that the problems on offense go beyond QB he went "euuuuuuhhh, uhhhhh, long pause." It's hilarious.

I guess he thinks it's JP.
  • superbills
    • Mar 2003

Re: Trent thinks it's JP's fault!!!

Originally posted by HHURRICANE

When asked if agrees that the problems on offense go beyond QB he went "euuuuuuhhh, uhhhhh, long pause." It's hilarious.

Well, at least he's honest. I'm waiting for the Evans comments about Losman being at a disadvantage due to the QB changes, etc. Hopefully, he'll keep his mouth shut and remember that he couldn't get open even once to help his boy out against Jacksonville.
    "The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
    Ronald Reagan
    40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

• Novacane
      • Jul 2002

He got open. JP just did not see him. I don't know why Evans is such a JP pimp. He's had 1 big game with Losman. Many of the others he was invisible

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

Edwards is in no position to call anybody out until he straps it on with his teammates on the field again, and I'd guess he's smart enough to understand that.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• MarshawnIsDaMan
          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by YardRat
          Edwards is in no position to call anybody out until he straps it on with his teammates on the field again, and I'd guess he's smart enough to understand that.
          I havent seen/heard the interview but is he really calling JP out or did just know how to answer that question right off the top of his head?
          The Bills havent made the playoffs since I graduated high school. Lets please make it before Im 30.

This is the next superstar RB

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by MarshawnIsDaMan
            I havent seen/heard the interview but is he really calling JP out or did just know how to answer that question right off the top of his head?
            I listened to it a bunch of times and it just seemed like maybe he and some of his teammates had already discussed the topic.

The one big difference that I have seen with JP is that he'll blame the line, the playcalling, etc. Edwards is quick to take accountability for mistakes and not blame others so maybe he was stuck for an answer.

It's funny none the less.

Comment

• Jeff1220
              H to the 12:20
              • Jul 2002

I admit I haven't heard it, but if he's trying to be funny, it could be that he's turning the question around on himself. After all, if it is all on JP, then it could also end up being all on him. The "Euuhh, uhhhh" thing could be recognition of that. In that regard, I think we are looking way too deeply into this (as usual).

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Jeff1220
                I admit I haven't heard it, but if he's trying to be funny, it could be that he's turning the question around on himself. After all, if it is all on JP, then it could also end up being all on him. The "Euuhh, uhhhh" thing could be recognition of that. In that regard, I think we are looking way too deeply into this (as usual).
                I'm thinking that you should listen to it before you comment on it. Just a thought.

He wasn't trying to be funny.

Comment

• Jeff1220
                  • Jul 2002

I have a firewall at work.

So just stfu!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                    • Mar 2005

I have a firewall at work.

So just stfu!
                    I included the link.

Comment

• Jeff1220
                      • Jul 2002

I work at a school. We can't access most audio/video feeds; they are blocked.

Comment

• Mudflap1
                        Next Question!
                        • Nov 2004

I was skeptical myself, but I looked at the interview. He did hesitate, and gave a very "all over the place" kind of answer. It was awkward, like he felt it was J.P.'s fault and was trying to fishcake through the answer without throwing J.P. totally under the bus.

Jon

Comment

• mybills
                          81 st zoner
                          • Jul 2002

All of the above. He was honest about what we all know..the QB position is a week to week thing, he didn't make fun of JP at all. He said it was everyone's job to play, and that not everyone hasn't been playing perfect. They asked him if it was tough to play with the job on a type rope and he said you have to try and forget it and just do your job.
                          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• mybills
                            81 st zoner
                            • Jul 2002

He also said he's learned some things by sitting on the sideline, and that the other 10 guys on offense are looking at the last few games to see if they can do better, too. That doesn't sound like he's throwing anyone under the bus.

Thanks, Trent, you have more class than some of these fans.
                            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Dont drink the water
                              • Oct 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE

Subject is deceptive - you think Trent thinks it is JP's fault/

Comment

Working...
                              X