• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

AFC East- Changing of the Guard

Forget Brady, he's on another planet.

But the other three teams in the division now turn to three very YOUNG QB's to lead their team to the future: Trent Edwards, Beck and Clemmens.

Of the three and without bias, I HONESTLY think Edwards is the best. And I GUARENTEE Miami will regret drafting Beck over him.

You must be nuts if you're not on board with Edwards starting from this point forward; he's going to be a great QB in this league.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: AFC East- Changing of the Guard

I think Beck was a good pick.

Only time will tell if one is better than the other.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• The Answer
      The Plagiarist
      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by patmoran2006

But the other three teams in the division now turn to three very YOUNG QB's to lead their team to the future: Trent Edwards, Beck and Clemmens.

Of the three and without bias, I HONESTLY think Edwards is the best. And I GUARENTEE Miami will regret drafting Beck over him.

You must be nuts if you're not on board with Edwards starting from this point forward; he's going to be a great QB in this league.
      No doubt we have a great young foundation to build on over the next few years with Edwards, Lynch, Poz, McCargo, Whitner, etc.

The next step is drafting a true #1 receiver, pass rushing DE, and playmaking Tight End.

~The Answer

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by YardRat
        I think Beck was a good pick.

Only time will tell if one is better than the other.
        Beck's like 35 already. You get to watch him suck tonight on National TV.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

I'm with you. Who'd ever thunk it but we are now the homers of this site!!!

Comment

• B-DON
            hi
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
            I'm with you. Who'd ever thunk it but we are now the homers of this site!!!

Make that 3 of us then.

Comment

• Oaf
              Do you read what you write?
              • Jun 2007

Why?

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                Roways rooking ahread!
                • Sep 2005

Until we can beat NE straight up, the guard will keep changing.

Comment

• The Answer
                  The Plagiarist
                  • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Skooby
                  Until we can beat NE straight up, the guard will keep changing.
                  We will beat them next year with Trent - probably would have kept the game close like Philly did if he would have started last week too.

~The Answer

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                    Roways rooking ahread!
                    • Sep 2005

Originally posted by The Answer
                    We will beat them next year with Trent - probably would have kept the game close like Philly did if he would have started last week too.

~The Answer
                    We played handicapped behind center in 2 positions during that game.

Comment

• The Answer
                      The Plagiarist
                      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Skooby
                      We played handicapped behind center in 2 positions during that game.
                      So sad that AJ Feely of all QB's was able to bounce back after a bad turnover at the start of the game and light the pats up, and in their home field! But then again he did beat the pats a few years ago when he started in Miami.

~The Answer

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                        Roways rooking ahread!
                        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by The Answer
                        So sad that AJ Feely of all QB's was able to bounce back after a bad turnover at the start of the game and light the pats up, and in their home field! But then again he did beat the pats a few years ago when he started in Miami.

~The Answer
                        We need AJ to sub in for the NE games, TE to start the Jets games / all the rest and JP to play the NYJ in the second half. If we can get all of that together, we'll be 4-2 in the AFC East.

Comment

• feelthepain
                          All-Pro Zoner
                          • Mar 2005

If it isn't bias , what is it? You think Edwards is better because he's a Bill, plain and simple.

As for what Miami regreting not drafting Edwards.....I'm sure you thought Losman was gonna be the man too, well he's not!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                            Roways rooking ahread!
                            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by feelthepain
                            If it isn't bias , what is it? You think Edwards is better because he's a Bill, plain and simple.

As for what Miami regreting not drafting Edwards.....I'm sure you thought Losman was gonna be the man too, well he's not!
                            I liked Trent after watching him in the preseason, he reminded me of a few QB's in the league with some of his actions. JP has been a well below .500 since he started and will end his career here as such.

Good to see you come around tonight FTP. We have laid off your teams bevy of problems simply because the internet is limited in space.

Comment

Working...
                            X