PDA

View Full Version : AFC East- Changing of the Guard

patmoran2006
11-26-2007, 05:47 PM
Forget Brady, he's on another planet.

But the other three teams in the division now turn to three very YOUNG QB's to lead their team to the future: Trent Edwards, Beck and Clemmens.

Of the three and without bias, I HONESTLY think Edwards is the best. And I GUARENTEE Miami will regret drafting Beck over him.

You must be nuts if you're not on board with Edwards starting from this point forward; he's going to be a great QB in this league.

YardRat
11-26-2007, 05:52 PM
I think Beck was a good pick.

Only time will tell if one is better than the other.

The Answer
11-26-2007, 05:53 PM

But the other three teams in the division now turn to three very YOUNG QB's to lead their team to the future: Trent Edwards, Beck and Clemmens.

Of the three and without bias, I HONESTLY think Edwards is the best. And I GUARENTEE Miami will regret drafting Beck over him.

You must be nuts if you're not on board with Edwards starting from this point forward; he's going to be a great QB in this league.

No doubt we have a great young foundation to build on over the next few years with Edwards, Lynch, Poz, McCargo, Whitner, etc.

The next step is drafting a true #1 receiver, pass rushing DE, and playmaking Tight End.

~The Answer

HHURRICANE
11-26-2007, 05:58 PM
I think Beck was a good pick.

Only time will tell if one is better than the other.

Beck's like 35 already. You get to watch him suck tonight on National TV.

HHURRICANE
11-26-2007, 05:59 PM

I'm with you. Who'd ever thunk it but we are now the homers of this site!!!:bad:

B-DON
11-26-2007, 06:24 PM
I'm with you. Who'd ever thunk it but we are now the homers of this site!!!:bad:

Make that 3 of us then.

Oaf
11-26-2007, 06:30 PM

Why?

Mitchy moo
11-26-2007, 06:32 PM
Until we can beat NE straight up, the guard will keep changing.

The Answer
11-26-2007, 06:45 PM
Until we can beat NE straight up, the guard will keep changing.

We will beat them next year with Trent - probably would have kept the game close like Philly did if he would have started last week too.

~The Answer

Mitchy moo
11-26-2007, 06:52 PM
We will beat them next year with Trent - probably would have kept the game close like Philly did if he would have started last week too.

~The Answer

We played handicapped behind center in 2 positions during that game.

The Answer
11-26-2007, 06:55 PM
We played handicapped behind center in 2 positions during that game.

So sad that AJ Feely of all QB's was able to bounce back after a bad turnover at the start of the game and light the pats up, and in their home field! But then again he did beat the pats a few years ago when he started in Miami.

~The Answer

Mitchy moo
11-26-2007, 07:03 PM
So sad that AJ Feely of all QB's was able to bounce back after a bad turnover at the start of the game and light the pats up, and in their home field! But then again he did beat the pats a few years ago when he started in Miami.

~The Answer

We need AJ to sub in for the NE games, TE to start the Jets games / all the rest and JP to play the NYJ in the second half. If we can get all of that together, we'll be 4-2 in the AFC East.

feelthepain
11-26-2007, 07:14 PM

If it isn't bias , what is it? You think Edwards is better because he's a Bill, plain and simple.

As for what Miami regreting not drafting Edwards.....I'm sure you thought Losman was gonna be the man too, well he's not!

Mitchy moo
11-26-2007, 07:22 PM
If it isn't bias , what is it? You think Edwards is better because he's a Bill, plain and simple.

As for what Miami regreting not drafting Edwards.....I'm sure you thought Losman was gonna be the man too, well he's not!

I liked Trent after watching him in the preseason, he reminded me of a few QB's in the league with some of his actions. JP has been a well below .500 since he started and will end his career here as such.

Good to see you come around tonight FTP. We have laid off your teams bevy of problems simply because the internet is limited in space.