PDA

View Full Version : What's this?

Wys Guy
11-26-2007, 07:25 PM
No talk about how Jauron finally has this team headed in the right direction!

Am I the only one thinking that once again Dicky J. should have been a hands down lock for Coach of the Week again? Or does that only occur when we play a team with one or two wins. My bad if so.

Tsk, tsk! Seems like a lot of harsh talk around here considering that this team is 5-6 and still mathematically alive for the playoffs.

I'm highly disappointed in y'all.

I thought everyone did a splendid job on Sunday. Then again, I was working with the game on only in the background.

:snicker:

Mitchy moo
11-26-2007, 07:27 PM

Am I the only one thinking that once again Dicky J. should have been a hands down lock for Coach of the Week again? Or does that only occur when we play a team with one or two wins. My bad if so.

Tsk, tsk! Seems like a lot of harsh talk around here considering that this team is 5-6 and still mathematically alive for the playoffs.

I thought everyone did a splendid job on Sunday. Then again, I was working with the game on only in the background.

The guys with white Jackets will be right over to pick you up, you def. lost it (and me) here.

Wys Guy
11-26-2007, 07:32 PM
Don't forget to slide over on the bench when I get in.

;)

Mitchy moo
11-26-2007, 07:51 PM
Don't forget to slide over on the bench when I get in.

;)

Good one!!! I been laughing for a while now.......

YardRat
11-26-2007, 08:10 PM
I have no problem with the direction the team is headed in.

Play-offs in '08 is okay with me :beers:

Forward_Lateral
11-26-2007, 08:19 PM

Didn't know that you actually watched the games

Attack the post not the poster please ~DB

John Doe
11-26-2007, 08:21 PM
The Bills are one of the youngest teams in the leage.

Young players usually get better.

That is the direction that the Bills are heading.