PDA

View Full Version : Has it occurred to anyone...

Wys Guy
11-26-2007, 07:29 PM
...that we're only a few close wins over crud teams away from being perceived like the teams we've beaten; Cincy, Miami, Jets, and not much better than they are?

B-DON
11-26-2007, 07:40 PM
You said it yourself TOS Edit, we beat them.

BidsJr
11-26-2007, 07:49 PM
...that we're only a few close wins over crud teams away from being perceived like the teams we've beaten; Cincy, Miami, Jets, and not much better than they are?

Or a few close losses like against the Broncos and Cowboys from being 7-4?

Thanks for your constantly negative perspective.

Historian
11-26-2007, 07:52 PM
no.

Buffatexas
11-26-2007, 07:56 PM

So I guess Cincy's whooping of Tennessee just shows how much they (Cincy) suck huh? We would not have done nearly as well against Tenn.

I could only dream of having Cincys offensive weapons. Unfortunately, their D is lacking severly. Miami, Baltimore and the Jets, yeah both their O & D are lacking and sure we beat them (not soundly)

Maybe your post should be rewritten to say "has it occurred to anyone that we only beat the teams we were SUPPOSED to beat?" and that "maybe we are still at the point where we cannot expect to win games against second tier teams and above"

BidsJr
11-26-2007, 08:03 PM
So I guess Cincy's whooping of Tennessee just shows how much they (Cincy) suck huh? We would not have done nearly as well against Tenn.

I could only dream of having Cincys offensive weapons. Unfortunately, their D is lacking severly. Miami, Baltimore and the Jets, yeah both their O & D are lacking and sure we beat them (not soundly)

Maybe your post should be rewritten to say "has it occurred to anyone that we only beat the teams we were SUPPOSED to beat?" and that "maybe we are still at the point where we cannot expect to win games against second tier teams and above"

Or maybe his post should say :spam:

YardRat
11-26-2007, 08:08 PM
And the '72 Dolphins were one point away from having their perfect season ruined by the Bills. And the Patriots are only one close win from being defeated. And Tennessee was only one close yard from being Super Bowl champions. And the Bills were only one close call (a piss poor one at that) from beating Tennessee in the playoffs.

You can go on forever with ideas like that.

John Doe
11-26-2007, 08:23 PM
If my uncle were a woman he would be my aunt.

TigerJ
11-26-2007, 08:57 PM
I am aware of where the Bills are with respect to the rest of the league.

Mr. Pink
11-26-2007, 10:45 PM
It occured to me that this post errrrrrrr is a douche!

SquishDaFish
11-27-2007, 06:41 AM
Good point Fun

colin
11-27-2007, 07:48 AM
lolz!!

wys is the worse analyst i've ever seen. his throw out the best play and downplay the teams you've beaten (but never who other teams have beaten) stuff has been around since 02 or 03.

doesn't even watch the game, just looks at the nlf.com stats and pretends to know!!

R. Rich
11-27-2007, 07:57 AM
I noticed this team has a good chance of not making the playoffs once again. I could care less 'bout the other squabbling.

Night Train
11-27-2007, 08:13 AM
Welcome to the NFL, home of 25-28 bad to mediocre teams.

Isn't this FA era with a constantly rising cap fun ! ( no )