PDA

View Full Version : DO you think that T.Edward will be 1# starter next year?

paladin warrior
11-26-2007, 07:38 PM
JP will be backup 2#or 3# next year.. and plus I hope our best player don't get hurt or out of Season...:hurt:

Kenny
11-26-2007, 07:43 PM
Unless he really starts to score some points, I have a feeling we'll be bringing in a veteran FA and have open competition next training camp.

SquishDaFish
11-26-2007, 08:04 PM
I knew I wouldnt be able to read this thread without a decoder DAMMIT!

Mitchy moo
11-26-2007, 08:08 PM
I knew I wouldnt be able to read this thread without a decoder DAMMIT!

You'll have to drink your ovaltine, lol.

SquishDaFish
11-26-2007, 08:08 PM
:roflmao:

hydro
11-26-2007, 08:18 PM
Dunno if JP will be here next year. Im sure he won't sit back and just be a back up. He would much rather try to prove himself somewhere else.

DraftBoy
11-26-2007, 08:20 PM
Next year? Yes, 2009? No

John Doe
11-26-2007, 08:25 PM
Next year and beyond.

YardRat
11-26-2007, 08:29 PM
Yes. Jp won't be here at all in all likelihood.

Typ0
11-26-2007, 08:31 PM
If edwards keeps doing what he's doing then yes he will...and what he's been doing is improving and adding things to his game every week. All of this BS licker waiting game has done nothing but set us back and jeopardize the look we are going to get at TE this season...if we can get a better look maybe we could at least be able to say he sucks and isn't the guy either. So now maybe we can't do that and the whole QB thing will be a mess yet again next year. Thank you likers, you got what you wanted.

SquishDaFish
11-26-2007, 08:33 PM
Enough of calling people Lickers you AHole. Drop that crap now. Its over.

Mitchy moo
11-26-2007, 08:35 PM
Enough of calling people Lickers you AHole. Drop that crap now. Its over.

So you are asking people to stop calling names by you calling them a name?? Where's my decoder....lol.

SquishDaFish
11-26-2007, 08:38 PM
Sorry its pissing me off with this guy calling people lickers when all we do is support the TEAM and whomever THEY put in.

Typ0
11-26-2007, 08:43 PM
Sorry its pissing me off with this guy calling people lickers when all we do is support the TEAM and whomever THEY put in.

like us people that are RIGHT are sick of being stalked and bashed because we could see JP was a bum months and months ago AFTER giving him years and chances to show us what he could do. You are bitter about being wrong and supporting one of the things that's driving this team into the ground. You can support the team by blindly following what they do like a devout christian or you can cease to be part of the problem and support the team by demanding they be better at what they do.

Mitchy moo
11-26-2007, 08:47 PM
like us people that are RIGHT are sick of being stalked and bashed because we could see JP was a bum months and months ago AFTER giving him years and chances to show us what he could do. You are bitter about being wrong and supporting one of the things that's driving this team into the ground. You can support the team by blindly following what they do like a devout christian or you can cease to be part of the problem and support the team by demanding they be better at what they do.

Peace now, Amen.

njsue
11-26-2007, 08:48 PM
Trent Edwards is a rookie. They have to play him to see what he has.

I see the bills making a play for a Hot QB through free agency.

All I want is a WINNER!

Pinkerton Security
11-26-2007, 08:49 PM

i'm not saying you are, but ARE you happy about being right? bc thats what this whole "lickers" argument seems to be about.

and lets not bring religion into it, who knows where that will go

Typ0
11-26-2007, 08:50 PM
Trent Edwards is a rookie. They have to play him to see what he has.

I see the bills making a play for a Hot QB through free agency.

All I want is a WINNER!

I like your thinking. Like I said at draft time when we grabbed a QB you need two good QBs on the roster!

TigerJ
11-26-2007, 08:55 PM
I think JP Losman will ask for a trade and will be accomodated. Edwards will start. The Bills will sign a grizzled veteran to back him up and give him a confidant to talk to and receive advice from if such a player is available.

Typ0
11-26-2007, 09:00 PM
i'm not saying you are, but ARE you happy about being right? bc thats what this whole "lickers" argument seems to be about.

and lets not bring religion into it, who knows where that will go

No I'm not happy about being right. I have been very patient with JP despite the evidence being there about what he is. When he came out and stunk up the place just like or worse than he was playing last year I'd had enough. I would have been overjoyed had he at least played respectibly and maybe even won one of those games. Again, he had a chance in Miami and played just like himself...and then yet another week in a must win game of total BS. Would I be happy to have gotten those games back? Sure I would. I would love to have won. But none of that changes the fact that the writing has been on the wall for quite some time and all the "I want to win and support the team" in the world is not going to change a mental midget into a giant.

SquishDaFish
11-26-2007, 10:21 PM
BlaBlaBlaBla