PDA

View Full Version : All Of This Do We Need A QB Talk

Typ0
11-27-2007, 05:58 AM
is silly. Of course we need a QB. JP is a bust. TE we have no idea about. We need another QB. With any luck TE will improve and be ready to play during camp next year and we'll have another QB here who can play as well. That would be the best scenario for this team outside of JP suddenly getting his head out of his ass.

mybills
11-27-2007, 06:11 AM
It's not "do we need one" it's "we do need one". It's about how we get one to replace JP.

njsue
11-27-2007, 06:29 AM
Derek Anderson!

SquishDaFish
11-27-2007, 06:40 AM
The only thing we dont need anymore of is JP is a bust type threads. Or the TE vs. JP debate.

Typ0
11-27-2007, 06:59 AM
The only thing we dont need anymore of is JP is a bust type threads. Or the TE vs. JP debate.

why so you don't have to face the fact that you've been perpetuating a myth that has hurt this team?

SquishDaFish
11-27-2007, 07:05 AM
Listen Typo this is the last time I will say it. None of us were supporting Jp just because we love JP. We support whomever the coaches put back there. We support EVERY player on the damn team whomever they put there.

mybills
11-27-2007, 07:09 AM
Listen Typo this is the last time I will say it. None of us were supporting Jp just because we love JP. We support whomever the coaches put back there. We support EVERY player on the damn team whomever they put there.
Haters only imagine love.

Typ0
11-27-2007, 07:11 AM

nice to know you are going to shut the hell up now. I can only hope you follow through with your plan but kind of doubt you will.

TacklingDummy
11-27-2007, 07:11 AM
Some support of JP could be considered a love fest.

Why can't JP be the backup QB? He's proven twice that he can come in off the bench and help the Bills to victory. It's starting that is his problem.

mybills
11-27-2007, 07:16 AM
I've said right along that I'd love for him to stay as our back up. :up:

Romes
11-27-2007, 07:19 AM

Why can't JP be the backup QB? He's proven twice that he can come in off the bench and help the Bills to victory. It's starting that is his problem.

I wonder if he could be like a Kyle Boller type but slightly better, if he would accept a role like that.

SquishDaFish
11-27-2007, 07:20 AM
So would I MyBills seeing what he has done for the city of Buffalo. And Typo why dont you just STFU yourself

Typ0
11-27-2007, 07:55 AM

I think part of the problem there is he's being paid a high pick contract so it comes down to money.

mybills
11-27-2007, 07:57 AM
He's invested in a house, done a lot for the community, and made lots of friends there...he could rework his contract. It's all up to him now.

Typ0
11-27-2007, 08:03 AM
So would I MyBills seeing what he has done for the city of Buffalo. And Typo why dont you just STFU yourself

I'm more the type that punches someone on the nose when they tell me to shut up as opposed to someone who just goes and cowers in a corner...I bet your the hide on the internet cower in the corner type too!

Typ0
11-27-2007, 08:06 AM
I like JPs attitude but we don't need to be overpaying someone out of sympathy. Either he comes way down to back -up tier QB money or he should go and find somewhere else to pay him. I think that is what's going to happen myself. I think there will be a team that brings him in next year with a decent contract who doesn't realize he's a mental midget.

TacklingDummy
11-27-2007, 08:11 AM
I like JPs attitude but we don't need to be overpaying someone out of sympathy. Either he comes way down to back -up tier QB money or he should go and find somewhere else to pay him.

He won't be getting a huge contract from anyone based on this years performance.

Let's not forget that the Bills still have JP under contract for another year. Trent could go down with an injury this year or next and JP could come in and play well.

We have not seen the last of JP starting in a Bills uniform.

mybills
11-27-2007, 08:28 AM
:dizzy: reworking a contract doesn't = overpaying out of sympathy. I also disagree with the mental midget comment. You haters will saying anything to get people to agree to hate him too. Sorry, I don't hate him. I think he can be a decent back up.

mybills
11-27-2007, 08:29 AM
I like JPs attitude but we don't need to be overpaying someone out of sympathy. Either he comes way down to back -up tier QB money or he should go and find somewhere else to pay him. I think that is what's going to happen myself. I think there will be a team that brings him in next year with a decent contract who doesn't realize he's a mental midget.
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o198/mybills/zero.jpg

SquishDaFish
11-27-2007, 08:51 AM
Are you threatening me Typo? ::Edited for TOS reasons::

mybills
11-27-2007, 08:54 AM
is silly. Of course we need a QB. JP is a bust. TE we have no idea about. We need another QB. With any luck TE will improve and be ready to play during camp next year and we'll have another QB here who can play as well. That would be the best scenario for this team outside of JP suddenly getting his head out of his ass.
This post and other posts of yours inspired my new sig. :up:

Typ0
11-27-2007, 10:13 AM
This post and other posts of yours inspired my new sig. :up:

I took you off ignore today don't push your luck. I don't see any sig.