View Full Version : Fox Grades

Billzz
11-28-2007, 08:44 AM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7493100?MSNHPHMA

Just FYI

hydro
11-28-2007, 08:48 AM
C

"Bills — The fact that the Bills have five wins is a minor miracle and a credit to Dick Jauron."

Wow, he must not suck quite as bad as everyone here thinks.

OpIv37
11-28-2007, 08:49 AM
C

"Bills — The fact that the Bills have five wins is a minor miracle and a credit to Dick Jauron."

Wow, he must not suck quite as bad as everyone here thinks.

Wow, that's ignorant. If it wasn't for bad coaching we'd have 7 wins instead of 5.

hydro
11-28-2007, 08:59 AM
Wow, that's ignorant. If it wasn't for bad coaching we'd have 7 wins instead of 5.

Im sorry, that was poorly written. It was supposed to be sarcastic. :sorry:

Alot of these big sports news organizations don't seem to have a clue about whats going on with teams that aren't Cowboys, Patriots, etc...

From afar it looks like Juron is doing well with what he has, but really we could be doing better if his gameday decisions weren't horrible.

TacklingDummy
11-28-2007, 09:08 AM
From afar it looks like Juron is doing well with what he has, but really we could be doing better if his gameday decisions weren't horrible.
From afar it looks like Juron is doing well with what he has, but really we could be doing better if the players execution wasn't horrible.

Billzz
11-28-2007, 09:09 AM
Honestly I do not know how much BLAME is to actually be placed on Jauron. Yes he is the head coach, no he does not execute the plays.

hydro
11-28-2007, 09:10 AM
Honestly I do not know how much BLAME is to actually be placed on Jauron. Yes he is the head coach, no he does not execute the plays.

The end of the Cowboys game was just poor coaching plain and simple.

TacklingDummy
11-28-2007, 09:14 AM
The end of the Cowboys game was just poor coaching plain and simple.

Poor execution also.

Poor pass from Trent Edwards.

OpIv37
11-28-2007, 09:15 AM
Im sorry, that was poorly written. It was supposed to be sarcastic. :sorry:

Alot of these big sports news organizations don't seem to have a clue about whats going on with teams that aren't Cowboys, Patriots, etc...

I meant the writer's comments were ignorant- not yours- I completely agree with this.