PDA

View Full Version : Mortenson still believes in Losman

The Answer
11-28-2007, 12:37 PM
Wow what a surprise that he's still sniffing his boyfriend Donablow's hand picked QB's jock......:crush:

Good questoin - Because we all know it's going to be awful hard to match Losman's production since he was lighting teams up every week. :limp:

~The Answer

edited: you cannot post an article or any portion thereof without providing the link.

MarshawnIsDaMan
11-28-2007, 12:55 PM
Wow what a surprise that he's still sniffing his boyfriend Donablow's hand picked QB's jock......:crush:

Good questoin - Because we all know it's going to be awful hard to match Losman's production since he was lighting teams up every week. :limp:

~The Answer

Well at least someone still believes in him.
Chris Mortensen also said that Tom Donohoe and Tom Modrak are the best GM/Scout combo in all of football. I'll try to find a link but it was on ESPN.

justasportsfan
11-28-2007, 12:55 PM
Hey Funtimes, looks like TD doesn't think JP is a bum if his crony still believes in JP.

TacklingDummy
11-28-2007, 12:58 PM
TD still looking for a job? I guess 32 owners believe TD is a bum.

justasportsfan
11-28-2007, 01:00 PM
He is.

deepslant
11-28-2007, 01:07 PM

LOL - Morty must of missed the fins and jags game or maybe he was watching the pats thinking Brady was actually Losman. What :bs:

The Answer
11-28-2007, 01:12 PM
Well at least someone still believes in him.
Chris Mortensen also said that Tom Donohoe and Tom Modrak are the best GM/Scout combo in all of football. I'll try to find a link but it was on ESPN.

They seriously must be dating or something - no so called nfl 'expert' could possibly have this much praise for Donablow - he leaves Pittsburgh and they magically finally win a superbowl with a large portion of talent that wasn't drafted during his tenure there.

Fast forward to Buffalo and in 5 years we won ZERO division titles and made the playoffs ZERO times - not too mention he sent this franchise back years with horrendous draft picks/FA's like Bledsoe, Mike Williams, Losman, Mcgahee, etc. Also let's not forget the geniuses he hired as head coaches.

~The Answer

Mitchy moo
11-28-2007, 01:13 PM
LOL - Morty must of missed the fins and jags game or maybe he was watching the pats thinking Brady was actually Losman. What :bs:

Wow, how far off can he be?? The offense has been horrible.

deepslant
11-28-2007, 01:19 PM
Wow, how far off can he be?? The offense has been horrible.
Morty forgot to take all his medication this morning. The whole storty sounds :fishy:

trapezeus
11-28-2007, 01:25 PM
donahoe was a poor man's AJ Smith. he wanted to be the talent guy and then control the HC. AJ smith did it pretty well until last year.... Donahoe never got off the ground.

MarshawnIsDaMan
11-28-2007, 01:44 PM
They seriously must be dating or something - no so called nfl 'expert' could possibly have this much praise for Donablow - he leaves Pittsburgh and they magically finally win a superbowl with a large portion of talent that wasn't drafted during his tenure there.

Fast forward to Buffalo and in 5 years we won ZERO division titles and made the playoffs ZERO times - not too mention he sent this franchise back years with horrendous draft picks/FA's like Bledsoe, Mike Williams, Losman, Mcgahee, etc. Also let's not forget the geniuses he hired as head coaches.

~The Answer
Donoblow also said that one player doesnt make that much of a difference in the team. That was his answer after the Bills run defense went from first to last after letting Pat Williams go. Where has our run defense been without big Pat, where has Minnesota's run defense been with big Pat. What happened to Chicagos run defense with an unhealthy Tommie Harris compared to a healthy Tommie Harris. Whats Seattle's run offense been like with Steve Hutchinson now without Steve Hutchinson. How has Minnesota's run offense been like with him. I could go on and on. When you lose an elite player, it will hurt unless your replace them with someone just as good. We replaced big Pat with Tim Anderson. :mad:

trapezeus
11-28-2007, 02:15 PM
mort looks like ralph wiggum, grown up. Apparently, he thinks like him too.

Jan Reimers
11-28-2007, 02:28 PM
JP might flourish in the right system, surrounded by some talent that compliments his ability, and a coach who believes in him.

That ain't gonna happen here.

MarshawnIsDaMan
11-28-2007, 02:36 PM
JP might flourish in the right system, surrounded by some talent that compliments his ability, and a coach who believes in him.

Honestly, I don't think there is a sytem that Losman could fit in. He has good speed for a QB but not an elite speed to be a good consistent running QB. He doesn't have the pocket awarness or poise to be a good pocket passer. West Coast offense? I don't think he has the ability to read and react quick enough or has the accuracy. He really only has a deep ball half the time. I just don't think he will ever be good.

The Answer
11-28-2007, 02:39 PM

It don't matter what coach, offensive system, or players he has around him - he CANNOT read an nfl defense, and he can't even make the most basic throws without one hopping them.

Also for a guy that was touted as a 'white mike vick' he hardly ever utilizes his natural mobilty and makes plays out of the pocket.

~The Answer

Gunzlingr
11-28-2007, 02:41 PM
Losman has done squat, but I sure didn't see many points out of Edwards either.

justasportsfan
11-28-2007, 02:44 PM
It don't matter what coach, offensive system, or players he has around him - he CANNOT read an nfl defense, and he can't even make the most basic throws without one hopping them.

Also for a guy that was touted as a 'white mike vick' he hardly ever utilizes his natural mobilty and makes plays out of the pocket.

~The Answer

Hows Holcomb doing these days? Did he transplant McNabb yet? :snicker:

justasportsfan
11-28-2007, 02:44 PM
Losman has done squat, but I sure didn't see many points out of Edwards either.
I'm telling ya. It's Fairchild.

The Answer
11-28-2007, 02:45 PM

Don't be a baby - just because your hero flamed out no reason to bash The Holcombator, who is still 10x the QB Losman is.

~The Answer

Gunzlingr
11-28-2007, 02:47 PM

You know he sucks when he can't even unseat Travaris Jackson and Brooks Bollinger looks better than him.

justasportsfan
11-28-2007, 02:47 PM
Don't be a baby - just because your hero flamed out no reason to bash The Holcombator, who is still 10x the QB Losman is.

~The Answer
It's not about Losman. It's about your lack of ability to pick a qb. Holcomb beating McNabb, haha! He couldn't even beat Losman. How ironic :snicker:

trapezeus
11-28-2007, 02:53 PM

Bah! i forgot The Answer believed in that bizarre story. Makes you wonder about Trent even as someone who hopes that Trent is the man. Well played, Justa.....Well Played.

The Answer
11-28-2007, 02:54 PM
It's not about Losman. It's about your lack of ability to pick a qb. Holcomb beating McNabb, haha! He couldn't even beat Losman. How ironic :snicker:

He was the better QB in 2005 and 2006 - he was let go this offseason because the front office didn't want another QB controvery even though they got one anyway when Edwards was drafted.

~The Answer

justasportsfan
11-28-2007, 02:54 PM
Bah! i forgot The Answer believed in that bizarre story. Makes you wonder about Trent even as someone who hopes that Trent is the man. Well played, Justa.....Well Played.
The Answer thinks Trent is our saviour. Now I'm worried.

LtBillsFan66
11-28-2007, 02:55 PM
I'm glad someone believes in him. Trade bait.

justasportsfan
11-28-2007, 02:56 PM
He was the better QB in 2005 and 2006 - he was let go this offseason because the front office didn't want another QB controvery even though they got one anyway when Edwards was drafted.

~The Answer
So Minny brought in Holcomb because they knew there wouldn't be a qb controversy because Holcomb is nothing more than JP's back-up. :up:

Bill Brasky
11-28-2007, 02:56 PM
But can the Bills score enough with Edwards?

Chris,

Great question Mort. Were they scoring enough with JP? I guess not, otherwise he'd still have a job. You get paid to spew this crap? Shouldn't you be doing a chat about Tom Brady's new hair gel?

Signed,

Freeman in Screwtown

The Answer
11-28-2007, 02:58 PM
So Minny brought in Holcomb because they knew there wouldn't be a qb controversy because Holcomb is nothing more than JP's back-up. :up:

BTW - nice attempt in trying to hijack this thread and steer the discussion away from the original topic at hand: LOSMAN SUCKS

~The Answer

justasportsfan
11-28-2007, 03:01 PM
BTW - nice attempt in trying to hijack this thread and steer the discussion away from the original topic at hand: LOSMAN SUCKS

~The Answer
If he does that doesn't say much about your boy Holcomb. :snicker:

jamze132
11-28-2007, 03:10 PM
It's obvious Mort was taking Donahoe's member inside.

mybills
11-28-2007, 03:11 PM
For a second there, I thought you were talking to yourself.

YardRat
11-28-2007, 07:20 PM
Losman will be nothing more than a back-up at this level if he's lucky enough to maintain his career. He may replace the injured starter for a few series or even a couple of games and probably do well enough for some to spout 'See...I told you so' but he'll never be anybody's consistent, long term answer at QB.

TacklingDummy
11-28-2007, 07:23 PM
For a second there, I thought you were talking to yourself.

I have a job and make plenty, thank you.