PDA

View Full Version : Fred Jackson as no.2?

Confused
11-28-2007, 06:02 PM
The boy can run. A-Train is almost useless and Wright really hurt his progress with that fumble against the Pats.
Fred Jackson has the speed and the moves to be a viable 2nd string rb on this team. By no means is he a power runner like Lynch, but his burst more than compensates.

I hope to hell that Lynch plays against the 'skins, but if he doesnt, Fred should be our man.

thoughts?

Slim
11-28-2007, 06:03 PM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=140660

DraftBoy
11-28-2007, 06:04 PM
Fred The Man Jackson is starting v. Washington, forget No 2!!!

Mahdi
11-28-2007, 06:49 PM
The boy can run. A-Train is almost useless and Wright really hurt his progress with that fumble against the Pats.
Fred Jackson has the speed and the moves to be a viable 2nd string rb on this team. By no means is he a power runner like Lynch, but his burst more than compensates.

I hope to hell that Lynch plays against the 'skins, but if he doesnt, Fred should be our man.

thoughts?
A-Train will be done next year in Buffalo...Jackson will most likely take over the #2 spot.

Billzz
11-28-2007, 07:54 PM
I would like to see Mikey's comments about Fred Jackson now.

YardRat
11-28-2007, 08:02 PM
Jackson showed some nice flashes on a couple of plays last week...He certainly has earned more PT, IMO...As a matter of fact, for all the Lynch/Wright two-headed monster talk at the beginning of the season (me included), the Lynch/Jackson combo may have better potential to be a more effective change-up, one-two type punch the team desperately needs.

historypete
11-28-2007, 09:35 PM
I can't believe one fumble by Wright has him dropping on the depth chart. That is crazy, but with some of the crazy moves this coaching staff makes it would make complete sense.. I like Jackson and think he should be Marshawn's backup, but I would also give Wright a lot of playing time over Thomas, He needs the experience, and as far as I'm concerned Thomas doesn't really add anything to our offense.